Options

Jade's business plan

EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
Forum Member
✭✭
Jade has been selling her business plan to LAS in the board room more so than the other candidates.

I am intrigued but because of the way she is coming across I have a sneaky feeling she is going to try and sell LAS a network marketing plan.

I can just hear her; "Honestly Lord Sugar, all you have to do is sign up 5 distributors and then they each sign up 5 distributors and you will make loads of money from their sales and get a free car and a holiday." :o

Comments

• Options
    OrbitalzoneOrbitalzone Posts: 12,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    Jade has been selling her business plan to LAS in the board room more so than the other candidates.

I am intrigued but because of the way she is coming across I have a sneaky feeling she is going to try and sell LAS a network marketing plan.

I can just hear her; "Honestly Lord Sugar, all you have to do is sign up 5 distributors and then they each sign up 5 distributors and you will make loads of money from their sales and get a free car and a holiday." :o

Yeah I reckon it's a Hearts pyramid scheme....
  • Options
    M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    It's really good, innit, and lots of people do it, so it must be a success.

I reckon she is an agent for AVON.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »

Have I missed something because I haven't heard her talk about any business plan?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I reckon it's a Hearts pyramid scheme....

You're thinking of Lindi Mngaza: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/watchdog/2008/11/pyramid_gifting.html
  • Options
    TXF0429TXF0429 Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    Have I missed something because I haven't heard her talk about any business plan?

In the Flip task in Essex, where she lost as PM, one of her boardroom defences was about how she has an amazing business plan that will earn LS loads of money. Arguably, it kept her in the competition.
  • Options
    madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    She's talked twice now about her business plan, however, just because she used her **** voice to say that she's seen how others have made money, it doesn't mean it's a pyramid scheme. She's an irritating oink who is that kind of person who has to do naff all accept get lucky. It's no wonder Brady likes her.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TXF0429 wrote: »
    In the Flip task in Essex, where she lost as PM, one of her boardroom defences was about how she has an amazing business plan that will earn LS loads of money. Arguably, it kept her in the competition.

But she didn't say what it is. Anyone could say the same. Do you really think the hard boiled LS would keep anyone just because they say they have a wonderful business plan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's a toss up (pun again intended) between selling pearl necklaces and her range of Miss Women books that will get this girl at the top of the pile. Gawd, even last year's geeky Tom wasn't as irritating as Jade. This new format is really ridiculous now and has completely killed the show; although I think it was more killed when Margaret left to do her PhD (hope she's doing well btw.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's talked twice now about her business plan, however, just because she used her **** voice to say that she's seen how others have made money, it doesn't mean it's a pyramid scheme. She's an irritating oink who is that kind of person who has to do naff all accept get lucky. It's no wonder Brady likes her.

"Yeah, you should pick me coz I got a bizniz plan, innit, and it has been succesful, innit, coz other people do it and make money at it, innit."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    M@nterik wrote: »
    "Yeah, you should pick me coz I got a bizniz plan, innit, and it has been succesful, innit, coz other people do it and make money at it, innit."

hahaha :D oh it's dreadful and I teach kids to get out of 'street' talk and realise their potential. What hope do they have when you've got 'adults' emulating youngsters; going backwards? If this is an example of the business people of today, God help us.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hahaha :D oh it's dreadful and I teach kids to get out of 'street' talk and realise their potential. What hope do they have when you've got 'adults' emulating youngsters; going backwards? If this is an example of the business people of today, God help us.

If Jade and her ilk are the future of british industry then I am starting to stockpile on cans of beans and bags of pasta to make sure I have food for my old age !!!!

As for Hubby, here is a little comparison as to what is hot and what is not.

Not

http://static.bbci.co.uk/programmeimages/528x297/clip/p00q159v.jpg?nodefault=true

Very very hot

http://www.owensarchive.com/bridget-bardot-wearing-bikini-5745

I'm sure you are more Bridget than Jade :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yep love your contrasting examples - that picture of Jade made me laugh. Bridget Bardot was absolutely beautiful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yep love your contrasting examples - that picture of Jade made me laugh. Bridget Bardot was absolutely beautiful.

She was, uttery stunning, I came across the pics of her at Cannes on a montage of a pop video of a Marmalade track. I watched it about a dozen times totally entranced by her magnificent beauty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRJrbrWKkNE

I fell in love with a woman as old as my Mom based on pics of her before she had gone to seed and before I was born. Utterly stunning.

With Jade's pic all I can think of is how many blackheads she has got on her greasy forehead.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She was, uttery stunning, I came across the pics of her at Cannes on a montage of a pop video of a Marmalade track. I watched it about a dozen times totally entranced by her magnificent beauty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRJrbrWKkNE

I fell in love with a woman as old as my Mom based on pics of her before she had gone to seed and before I was born. Utterly stunning.

With Jade's pic all I can think of is how many blackheads she has got on her greasy forehead.

:D:D:eek::D I remember seeing a true movie regarding the depiction of Bridget and how her beauty actually hindered her. Her beauty and fame became her victim and imprisoned her - she also got involved with the wrong type who used her viz a viz Peter Sellars.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :D:D:eek::D I remember seeing a true movie regarding the depiction of Bridget and how her beauty actually hindered her. Her beauty and fame became her victim and imprisoned her - she also got involved with the wrong type who used her viz a viz Peter Sellars.

Fascinating, perhaps that is why she retreated into animal rights and became an animal lover. Because people had treated her so badly.

Peter Sellers was a genius but left alot of damaged people in his wake. The story of Lynne Frederick is particularly sad, especially having seen her as a child actor in alot of things including the perennial Xmas feelgood film, The Amazing Mr Blunden and she did episodes of a variety of shows yet she ended up dying before she was forty drinking herself to death. A real tragedy and a real beauty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TXF0429 wrote: »

She came up with the same carp this week.

Innit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She came up with the same carp this week.

Innit.

Lol, this is how it goes when she talks "I know I have a business plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that will make you lots of moneeeeeeeeeeeeeey. I'm in it to win itttttttttttttttttttttt" Just observe her next when she speaks as all her last words are posed as questions, just like the Australians do :)
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should do something visually creative, like as did on the first task. Maybe she could go into illustration of either her own product or other(s) ones. I think this is a skill that she can def say se has because some of the other things that she prob rates herself in woudn't be as accurate.

I think she is more of a work under person rather than a work for or alongside person, imo. I wouldn't really see her as partner material but think she could work well if she was given direction on something that she was clear with the aim of.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Miriam_R wrote: »
    She should do something visually creative, like as did on the first task. Maybe she could go into illustration of either her own product or other(s) ones. I think this is a skill that she can def say se has because some of the other things that she prob rates herself in woudn't be as accurate.

I think she is more of a work under person rather than a work for or alongside person, imo. I wouldn't really see her as partner material but think she could work well if she was given direction on something that she was clear with the aim of.

I am sure she has some talents and one day will show them.