Fred and Melanie...

teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone else think that Fred is a lot hotter than Melaine? Surprised they're married.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stupid statement -

Having met them both - Mel is very pretty in person and a very nice person as well. I think they are well suited
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else think that Fred is a lot hotter than Melaine? Surprised they're married.

A couple of series ago, the thought did cross my mind. But given that she is obviously lovely and often looks excellent on screen, I think it's fair to say that the attraction goes a lot deeper than the (perfectly OK) surface – and with good reason.
  • Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've always thought Mel is one of the prettiest skaters. :o Lovely face and a really pleasant smile.
  • JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    They're obviously a very close couple having been pair skaters together for over 15 years I believe, and I think she has a lovely smile and great body. Equally, Fred might not be every woman's cup of tea (although he certainly is mine!). I think Mel is hot in her own way and it's great to see two people in love.

In any event, even if Mel isn't your cup of tea, not everyone marries just on the basis of looks. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's stunning, I wouldn't mind her looks! ...Or her husband! ;)
  • MamaboogieMamaboogie Posts: 3,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG! What hideous statement to make!:eek:

Fred is indeed the very height of cuteness - but Mel is gorgeous! I loved her outfit this week and I think she is always so cute. I was just saying to my daughter how lovely Mel is - and talented - and married to Fred! The woman's got it all!:D

Methinks the OP needs glasses.:cool:
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they are both good looking people and are well matched :)
  • TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melanie is my favourite out of the female skaters, so it doesn't surprise me in the least that she's married to the cutie.