Comments

• KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a nice guy, but not a winner IMO sorry
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Larry sold his house to make sure Luke won. :)
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Olive2 wrote: »
    He is a nice guy, but not a winner IMO sorry

Don't care because he IS the winner and has 50 grand to prove it.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I don't usually vote but I did tonight - well done Luke, Adam and Deana
  • LillyleiLillylei Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    He is rather dull. If he didn't have that background story, he wouldn't have lasted that long. Saying that, I don't judge him, more power to him. I'd prefer him to win over Adam.

But his background story is what makes him who he is, so if he wasnt transgender he would be a totally different charecter maybe? With different insecurities/confidences etc

Adam though is giving the best interview ever, I love him too
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ii voted for him, i like him better than the others simple as
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Misspolly wrote: »
    Larry sold his house to make sure Luke won. :)

PMSL - I am drunk with happiness. Poor Larry - he tried so hard.
  • emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I posted this in another thread but I voted for Luke A and this why:

To all those who say Luke A is boring, what exactly have your favourites done that is so entertaining? Because I can tell you this much, there is not one person in that house who has made me laugh more than Luke A with his dry one-liners, not one person who has made me listen with genuine interest to his perceptive comments in the diary room and not one HM whose relationships with others in the house (both the good relationships AND the rockier ones) have been so interesting to watch develop.

Whether it be his genuine friendships with Lauren and Adam, his strange one with Luke S or rocky ones with Becky and Caroline, people seem to forget that all of these things are what go into making Big Brother what it is. Some people might be 'entertained' by Ashleigh and Luke's fake romance or Caroline's OTT reaction to a fish-eye or Conor parading like a fool in a tight swimming costume or Becky 'hilariously' weighing her tits and singing 'chicken nug nugs' or Sara crying like a drunk idiot to the national anthem but none of these things are entertaining in my book. They don't make a person more interesting, they are just daft little moments, half of which will have been put on for the cameras.

So please don't patronise us Luke A fans by suggesting we vote for him for the sympathy. I couldn't care less about his back-story, I like him not just because he's the nicest person in there but cos he HAS entertained me in a way that none of the insiders, with their half a brain cell between them, could ever do.

And this is victory for decent people...........and also netted me £100 as I had a bet on him several weeks ago :)

Well said! And congratulations on the 100 quid!
  • VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke A is the new Nada and Pete, lifestory "over coming a tough life" blah blah blah.

Im so bored with this nonsense.

Luke A has done nothing to deserve winning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member

To all those who say Luke A is boring, what exactly have your favourites done that is so entertaining? Because I can tell you this much, there is not one person in that house who has made me laugh more than Luke A with his dry one-liners, not one person who has made me listen with genuine interest to his perceptive comments in the diary room and not one HM whose relationships with others in the house (both the good relationships AND the rockier ones) have been so interesting to watch develop.

Whether it be his genuine friendships with Lauren and Adam, his strange one with Luke S or rocky ones with Becky and Caroline, people seem to forget that all of these things are what go into making Big Brother what it is. Some people might be 'entertained' by Ashleigh and Luke's fake romance or Caroline's OTT reaction to a fish-eye or Conor parading like a fool in a tight swimming costume or Becky 'hilariously' weighing her tits and singing 'chicken nug nugs' or Sara crying like a drunk idiot to the national anthem but none of these things are entertaining in my book. They don't make a person more interesting, they are just daft little moments, half of which will have been put on for the cameras.

So please don't patronise us Luke A fans by suggesting we vote for him for the sympathy. I couldn't care less about his back-story, I like him not just because he's the nicest person in there but cos he HAS entertained me in a way that none of the insiders, with their half a brain cell between them, could ever do.

And this is victory for decent people...........and also netted me £100 as I had a bet on him several weeks ago :)

brilliant post....And that is why I voted for Luke A, but I would have been happy to see any of the top three win, they all deserved it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    The quiet man had a lot of quiet support.

Just because people weren't hysterically declaring their undying love for him and conducting themselves with a little dignity didn't mean he had no fanbase.

A pretty banal winner, IMHO, but I'd have said that about any of the finalists.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This^
  • haribo_hockeyharibo_hockey Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly well said!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dignified
    Decent
    Loyal
    Calm
    Quietly witty
    Caring
    Thoughtful
    Smart
    Talented
    Genuine
    Composed

If you didn't like Luke A, you might want to look these up in a dictionary. These are the reasons why he has won and that the majority of decent BB viewers picked up the phone. They are also traits that are sadly lacking from any of the insiders and probably from YOU, if you voted for any of them.

That's all from me, will never watch BB again after Conor getting the money - C5 should be ashamed. The rest of you DECENT Luke A voters should consider doing the same. That would be a vote that would really mean something.

Bye all FMs!!:D