Cocky little Welsh rapper....vile

Comments

• Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are children. :(

They are old enough to learn the ropes. 12 year olds are not 'children' these days.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are old enough to learn the ropes. 12 year olds are not 'children' these days.

I'll bow to your greater knowledge.:)
  • Grumpy_AlanGrumpy_Alan Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

True indeed.

In the city where I live here are certain areas where you would be very careful when entering or passing through, especially if you elderly or otherwise vulnerable. 'Children' as young as 9 or 10 can be quite feral, beleive me. They are not 'cute', they are not 'cuddly'; indeed, the OP had the best description.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thankfully the law says different ..
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    So they have been coached by Simon - according to the little one on This Morning. Wonder if any of the others have had that privilege?

Only if the $ signs were in Mr. Cowells eyes lol.

;-)
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    So they have been coached by Simon - according to the little one on This Morning. Wonder if any of the others have had that privilege?

He probably took them to America in his private jet.>:(
  • Purple-KiwisPurple-Kiwis Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bars and Melody get way too much hate on DS. They're just on the show to fill the kiddy slot. They made a song about anti-bullying! Surely that's something they should be admired for, even if it means easy votes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Maybe he is a bit cocky but he loves what he does and he is good at it!
    His partner has a great voice and together they make an excellent act. All people in showbiz who crave attention are like that. Some people like the attention!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are children. :(

I'm worried about some of the people in this thread, if they aren't WUMs that is!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    anyone who raps is vile, as is anyone who listens to it, attitude problems.

I probably don't like the music that you listen to,but it isn't my place to criticize you.The same as it isn't your place to criticize or judge those that enjoy rap. Each to his own.
  • AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was looking after a group of 9 and 10 year old girls today and we got chatting about BGT. I asked who they wanted to win and was surprised that not one of them said 'Bars and Melody', instead mostly going for Darcy and 'the old lady'. I would have expected that demographic to be BAM supporters, so maybe (hopefully) they're not as popular as is generally assumed.
  • abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was looking after a group of 9 and 10 year old girls today and we got chatting about BGT. I asked who they wanted to win and was surprised that not one of them said 'Bars and Melody', instead mostly going for Darcy and 'the old lady'. I would have expected that demographic to be BAM supporters, so maybe (hopefully) they're not as popular as is generally assumed.

Dream on there twitter and facebook following is bigger than the rest of the field combined
  • AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abcd wrote: »
    Dream on there twitter and facebook following is bigger than the rest of the field combined

Really? How depressing! Well then I must have been talking to a particularly intelligent group of girls who can see the awfulness of BAM.
  • abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? How depressing! Well then I must have been talking to a particularly intelligent group of girls who can see the awfulness of BAM.

Yeah how awful that a young 12 year old boy turned his troubles against the play ground bullies into a talent that could inspire children all over the country. I suppose only thick children would get sucked into that though?
  • DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member

Well, I somehow doubt your approach was neutral with your opinion to date. :p

Where is the roll eyes smiley when you need it? :o
  • Grumpy_AlanGrumpy_Alan Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah how awful that a young 12 year old boy turned his troubles against the play ground bullies into a talent that could inspire children all over the country. I suppose only thick children would get sucked into that though?

Reality check!

Alleged troubles.

'Inspiring talent'? :o
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well they must have followers in America due to their Ellen appearance & a lot of anti-bullying people
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    It's time parents in this country started behaving like parents.

They are either too scared of their own kids to put their foot down, or they encourage them into this showbiz thing for their own financial gain.

These kids should be concentrating on school, passing exams, and getting a proper job. Being a pop star is no kind of life, especially for a young teen. It will ruin their life. Even adults go off the rails in that industry, never mind kids.
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    It's time parents in this country started behaving like parents.

They are either too scared of their own kids to put their foot down, or they encourage them into this showbiz thing for their own financial gain.

These kids should be concentrating on school, passing exams, and getting a proper job. Being a pop star is no kind of life, especially for a young teen. It will ruin their life. Even adults go off the rails in that industry, never mind kids.

They always have rehab.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's nothing in this world more cringeworthy than a precious child who tries to talk and act like a big lad

That rapping Duo were on 'This Morning' on Friday and the little welsh one days to Marvin

'Your Missus looks beautiful, your a very lucky man'

What 12 year old talks like that

Cocky, waaaaay to old in the head and overly confident

Will only end in tears when he's older

Vile vile vile little child

This person didn't last long, 15 posts and an inactive member?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And.........? :confused:
  • tawetawe Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fgs !!!! I cant believe what I am reading on here , julia bradley your calling a child vile. just because this kid isn't your cup of tea, Shame on you all !!!!!!!!!! And it makes me wonder if people who think this kid is vile and your ripping him to shreds on her are not bullies yoursellves. They cant have been that bad thought of to finish 3rd in the final. Which is a bit of a slap in the face for some of the people on here slating this kid.
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes, kids and a silly talent show, thats to trivialise it - but their vile rap is going around the world to tens of millions of people, before long they will be getting into the flow with vile lyrics to sell records.

All rap is vile, its hatred, its poison - kids have it on their personal steroes for hours at a time - the same words repeated into their thick skulls about violence, knifes, drugs, whos cool and whos not cool, how you have to be cool, about treating women/girls like dirt, homophobic, filth - and then people wonder why the youth of today have such attitude problems.
    Their vile rap?? They spoke about overcoming bullying - what's vile about that?? Furthermore not all rap is about women, money and sex - there are plenty examples where the songs are about their background and the pains they had to deal with while growing up and their aspirations.

It's a shame and quite ironic that you criticise rap due to some of its apparent qualities and do the same by automatically put down everyone who has this taste of music.
    Ok, i'll bite ..

You clearly don't have the first clue about "all rap". If you did, you'd be aware that "all rap" isn't the same.

I'm not about to waste my time giving you examples though, of which there are many, because you wouldn't even bother listening to them.

If you're going to make some kind of grandstanding, attention seeking post like that, at least educate yourself a bit on the subject matter ..
    Exactly.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's nothing in this world more cringeworthy than a precious child who tries to talk and act like a big lad

That rapping Duo were on 'This Morning' on Friday and the little welsh one days to Marvin

'Your Missus looks beautiful, your a very lucky man'

What 12 year old talks like that

Cocky, waaaaay to old in the head and overly confident

We'll only end in tears when he's older

Vile vile vile little child

Cocky little WELSH rapper !!!!!!!! If he were English would you say cocky little English rapper :confused:
  • rkidrkid Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who/what is Marvin? The answer is probably obvious but I have not got a clue what you mean OP!

He's a grade A:D knob and his wifes a pain in the ar$e annorl