Toya - a first since 2008

teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This is the first time since 2008 that we've had a strong woman in the house who doesn't let anyone talk over her and gets directly to the point. I'm glad after many years since Alexandra De Gale, that we have a worthy successor in Toya.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah keeping it real, keeping it real........she's a bitch that needs to go.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't stand Alexandra, can't stand Toya either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,801
    Forum Member
    Doesn't let anyone talk over her?

She doesn't let anyone talk full stop.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the first time since 2008 that we've had a strong woman in the house who doesn't let anyone talk over her and gets directly to the point. I'm glad after many years since Alexandra De Gale, that we have a worthy successor in Toya.

The only bit I agree with is 'doesn't let anyone talk.'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sugar Ape wrote: »
    Doesn't let anyone talk over her?

She doesn't let anyone talk full stop.
    :D:D:D:D
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not very intelligent. She obviously thought she was gonna be immune from eviction this week, what with being the PH.
    Bye bye toya. You stupid thick bint.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But she isn't strong,it took her 2 hours to get over being called a pr**k.which is what she is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When the seagulls follow the trawler it is because they hope for some feesh.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winston hit the nail on the head

Toya talks s**t
  • SpecialFriedSpecialFried Posts: 3,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex was very partial to gangs whereas Toya likes to break them up.:p

I see Toya as closer to Shievonne BB13.
  • Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah thats the problem, she doesn't let anyone talk at all and then when they start getting mad about it, she pulls the old "i'm not going to let myself be intimidated" line.

She's a snake.
  • delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you're confusing strong with dictatorial!
    Nobody wants to see strong women on tv, more than I do but Toya's behaviour does not come from any position of strength - the opposite in fact and therefore should not be lauded or admired.
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She always ends up saying "Im not talking to you anymore", basically because she has no arguments to stand on. She's dumb and embarrassing
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not strong, she's controlling. It's her way or no way. Also if she was strong she wouldn't have gone off crying in the diary room, she's just an angry person who see's red very easily.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    She's awful, hypocritical telling everyone else to calm down when she's the only one mouthing off, doesn't listen to anyone else and just hates and slags off anyone who has the balls to stand up to her! Not even good TV as she riles me up too much
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alexandra was awful. Very aggressive and unlikeable in my opinion. They made the right decision in kicking her out. She would never let anyone defend themselves, she would just go on and on while the other housemate wouldn't get the chance to say their point of view back. A good example of this was when Rex was arguing with her. Horrible personality IMHO!:eek:

I'm not a Toya fan but for the first time, I was slightly more on her side last night, but she really let herself down by shouting too much which is why she's likely to end up going on Friday. I was still more on her side though, despite that really loud shouting from her.

She shouldn't have said "Everyone calm the **** down!" because from what I was seeing, nobody was reacting loudly before she said it and then it kicked off from there.

Still, Ash and Marlon were awful last night too.
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    Alexandra was awful. Very aggressive and unlikeable in my opinion. They made the right decision in kicking her out. :eek:

I'm not a Toya fan but for the first time, I was slightly more on her side last night, but she really let herself down by shouting too much which is why she's likely to end up going on Friday.

When she said "Everyone calm the **** down!" nobody was reacting loudly before she said it and then it kicked off from there.

She was the one that had to calm down lmao, no one was shouting except her. She should get anger management
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, she certainly does not let anyone talk over her........she just doesn't let them talk.......