Options

Mark IS False

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
Forum Member
✭✭
I have now seen clips of him on shipwrecked and he didn't care there was no hairdryers, nor was his accent as bad as it seems on bb. he is a FAKE wannabe he went on the xfactor knowing he was bad but got him his 2mins of fame. sorry but he is OTT and not a winner IMO

Comments

• Options
    NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    Soppymum wrote: »
    I have now seen clips of him on shipwrecked and he didn't care there was no hairdryers, nor was his accent as bad as it seems on bb. he is a FAKE wannabe he went on the xfactor knowing he was bad but got him his 2mins of fame. sorry but he is OTT and not a winner IMO

You are a bit late to that party.

P;lus, people do change you know - although I have said on another thread that I don't remember his accent being like that
  • Options
    BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it the fact that he dropped Pauline like a hot rock when she got booed that sealed it?

He's currently favourite to win, which means people fall for it.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIGM0MMA wrote: »
    Was it the fact that he drooped Pauline like a hot rock when she got booed that sealed it?

And shouted at Helen when her name got chanted the other night;-) Also the producers want him to be liked hence the kind edits he is getting..as when they showed him the first week he was really disliked hmmm
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    And shouted at Helen when her name got chanted the other night;-)

Helen seems to "look out" for him for some reason. Its a different kind of "friendship" they have, shouting at each other seems permitted.

He does come across as fake though, to me anyway. Helen seems the only genuine one in there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are a bit late to that party.

P;lus, people do change you know - although I have said on another thread that I don't remember his accent being like that

How rude of you... I am sorry I am not on this site 24/7 but I do have a life. Anyway thanks for the reply's and I am so sorry I am behind the times lol
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIGM0MMA wrote: »
    Helen seems to "look out" for him for some reason. Its a different kind of "friendship" they have, shouting at each other seems permitted.

He shouts and does his "hero defending" then he crawls up Ash and Helen's backsides after saying he is worried Ash will be evicted that is why he shouted at him.. also he is really close to Helen still, not for a second do i not believe he is not bitching along with her still, only difference is they are not showing it.
  • Options
    NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    Soppymum wrote: »
    How rude of you... I am sorry I am not on this site 24/7 but I do have a life. Anyway thanks for the reply's and I am so sorry I am behind the times lol

Rude?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    He shouts and does his "hero defending" then he crawls up Ash and Helen's backsides after saying he is worried Ash will be evicted that is why he shouted at him.. also he is really close to Helen still, not for a second do i not believe he is not bitching along with her still, only difference is they are not showing it.

True :)
  • Options
    yipgumyipgum Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    He's always trying to be 'on' or else talking in the garden about people so it looks like he's so sensitive. What a phony.
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's a great housemate. He always makes me laugh. :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    He was warned by Matthew just today in a video clip that he is being too harsh on Christopher shouting at him over little things big brother haven't shown us this side. I think they are want to keep him in as the entertainment value and edit out his nasty side
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, he is definitely fake, but in his case I'm willing to forgive him, as he's the only one in there that makes me laugh - (at him I have to say.) :D
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    False is fine at the moment.... so long as he doesn't go down arrogant, natsy, vindictive route then he'll be fine
  • Options
    WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's a great housemate. He always makes me laugh. :D:D

Me too. :D If only some of the other HMs would try and entertain the viewers. :D