Options

Katie pregnant

Comments

• Options
    LilyThePinkLilyThePink Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    She can't be pregnant, she announced her last periodon This Morning on March 18th ... unless she was telling a fib ... as if !

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/tv-news/447383/katie-price-announces-she-s-on-her-period-on-live-tv/1/
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can't be pregnant, she announced her last periodon This Morning on March 18th ... unless she was telling a fib ... as if !

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/tv-news/447383/katie-price-announces-she-s-on-her-period-on-live-tv/1/

She is so full of shit who can tell?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't she announce her period just two weeks ago? Surely it is too early for her 'pregnancy' to be even confirmed.

Anyhow, it is only a matter of time before she is up-t'duff...I feel for Alex. He's a lovely bloke but dim and Katie is manipulating him to death...she slagged of Mark Croft for controlling Kerry K and yet she is the female version of him (albeit with her own wealth!)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    Didn't she announce her period just two weeks ago? Surely it is too early for her 'pregnancy' to be even confirmed.

Anyhow, it is only a matter of time before she is up-t'duff...I feel for Alex. He's a lovely bloke but dim and Katie is manipulating him to death...she slagged of Mark Croft for controlling Kerry K and yet she is the female version of him (albeit with her own wealth!)

And probably a bigger set of balls than him.
  • Options
    hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True but that would confuse Alex seeing L & K because he has to have L & R on his shoes so he knows which foot to put them on. He'll never cope with seeing a K. ;)

OK. What about P and B? Pink and Blue, but no, he'd think P for Peter and B for B****!
    You are right this is tough!
  • Options
    rosey-789rosey-789 Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she is pregnant then that will be another child for her to put in front of the cameras :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As expected. Just repeating his crud from earlier.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/129874/ALEX-I-M-GOING-TO-BE-A-DAD-/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh who cares if the thing is pregnant or not? God I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing about this odious, hideous woman, we hear about every single thing about it - right down to its periods.

I'm not having a go at the OP or anyone on this thread either, I'm talking about this Price person and its incessant fascination with itself and its thoughts that we are wanting to hear about it too.
  • Options
    OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lurch is also playing this stupid is she/isn`t she preggars guessing game (who the hell cares). The poor little blighter is going to be paraded in front of the cameras to the highest bidder when it does eventually arrive :(
  • Options
    Scottish_girlScottish_girl Posts: 5,786
    Forum Member
    Lurch is also playing this stupid is she/isn`t she preggars guessing game (who the hell cares). The poor little blighter is going to be paraded in front of the cameras to the highest bidder when it does eventually arrive :(

Knowing those two they will sell the pictures from the scan!

I feel sorry for any babies they do have, with those two self obsessed trolls for parents! Although lets be honest it will be the nannies doing the grunt work!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Publicity stunt time isn't it? Who knows? Are we going to get updates from her every time she attempts to get pregnant from now on? So undignified!:yawn:
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    It didnt say she was pregnant

It said he didnt deny it

She might get pregnant but when is the point.

Actually it puts me off my breakfast thinking about them at it, huff puff "money for my baby range" huff puff

Lurch is so stupid not realising that it will just be another way of controlling him if she does have his baby.
  • Options
    BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit of a cunning stunt, if you ask me... :cool:
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    tegan1973 wrote: »
    Publicity stunt time isn't it? Who knows? Are we going to get updates from her every time she attempts to get pregnant from now on? So undignified!:yawn:

We'll probably now get regular updates on her cycle.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    do you think they have that active a sex life?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Jordan's up the duff again, with yet another different guy? Classy lady. I'm sure she will in no way use this pregnancy as a means of getting publicity for herself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hugsie wrote: »
    Now now. We have to wait a while. You have not considered that other gift of the A list Celeb! The ability to conceive twins naturally with no artificial assistance at will!

... that made me think of 'Octomom' for some reason ...
    Can you imagine the horror of Jordan having to look after a total of 11 kids plus Lurch :eek::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh who cares if the thing is pregnant or not? God I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing about this odious, hideous woman, we hear about every single thing about it - right down to its periods.

I'm not having a go at the OP or anyone on this thread either, I'm talking about this Price person and its incessant fascination with itself and its thoughts that we are wanting to hear about it too.

Is that you Johnny? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Check on ebay for her pregnancy testing kit. She sticks all her other used stuff on there :p

Not before she's pictured with it on the front of OK Magazine next week...(if she is actually pregnant)
  • Options
    muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if this helps

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/celebrity/news/daily-gossip/090825-katie-price-reportedly-pregnant-aga.aspx

But I do hope its not true, its just wrong, she needs to sort herself out and concentrate on the kiddies she has
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    muddipaws wrote: »
    Not sure if this helps

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/celebrity/news/daily-gossip/090825-katie-price-reportedly-pregnant-aga.aspx

But I do hope its not true, its just wrong, she needs to sort herself out and concentrate on the kiddies she has

The Glamour magazine piece is dated August 2009 though. :confused:
  • Options
    muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phew thats ok then..... looked on Sky News nothing there hope this woman sees sense and its just one of her silly games
  • Options
    LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    If she's pregnant and has had miscarriages in the past what's she doing out riding?

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/449741/katie-price-calls-air-ambulance-after-riding-fall/1/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone makes me puke, its the Pricey woman. She is VILE. Those damned eyebrows she has tattooed onto her look like Pluto's. She has to be one of the most ridiculous things that walk around Britain. I cannot believe that she thinks that she actually looks good or that people like her :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ....who 'announces' their period?! :eek: