Forum Member
    ....who 'announces' their period?! :eek:

Jordan, it seems!

And ITV even allows her a spot on the This Morning sofa to do it! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The same woman as who shoves mobiles up her privates, and who sits in the back of cars talking filth, the same woman who sleeps with 17 year old Pop Idols whilst she is heavily pregnant and who re-enacts blowjobs on television, the same woman who was going to have her birth streamed live on the internet.

I could go on but I won't. She is disgusting in the extreme. I don't know how her mother shows her face after having raised such an odious individual as Pricey.
  • lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    If anyone makes me puke, its the Pricey woman. She is VILE. Those damned eyebrows she has tattooed onto her look like Pluto's. She has to be one of the most ridiculous things that walk around Britain. I cannot believe that she thinks that she actually looks good or that people like her :eek:

LOL!! :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She should get a regular spot on morning telly, to let us know where she is on her cycle!:(
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she's pregnant and has had miscarriages in the past what's she doing out riding?

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/449741/katie-price-calls-air-ambulance-after-riding-fall/1/

I almost burst out laughing at this! A normal person isn't exactly just gonna stare and walk away when something like that happens are they?

But I forgot that The Pwicey isn't normal...

I think my head is imploding... The women at work today were wanting me to give them some dirt on the woman. They finally believe what a bitch she is!
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Katie Price...Its limits are only those of mind itself. Ladies and Gentlemen, you're entering the wondrous dimension of imagination. Next stop....The Twilight Zone
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So is she up the duff once again???

Another payday for Jordan no doubt.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    LOL!! :D:D

The eyebrows on Lurch and Princess have both had some "treatments" as well.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw a magazine this morning, Star magazine I think, the front page claims Jordan has been having a pregnancy test DAILY....
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    I saw a magazine this morning, Star magazine I think, the front page claims Jordan has been having a pregnancy test DAILY....

In that case I'm sure she's asked a few journos into the lavvies with her again......;) :D:p
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The same woman as who shoves mobiles up her privates, and who sits in the back of cars talking filth, the same woman who sleeps with 17 year old Pop Idols whilst she is heavily pregnant and who re-enacts blowjobs on television, the same woman who was going to have her birth streamed live on the internet.

I could go on but I won't. She is disgusting in the extreme. I don't know how her mother shows her face after having raised such an odious individual as Pricey.

Not a fan then???:D:D:D
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In that case I'm sure she's asked a few journos into the lavvies with her again......;) :D:p

:D:D:D:D:D
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So it's not actually confirmed that she's pregnant then?!

I must inform Childline to stand down.

:D Only kidding :D
  • asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    i hate threads like this. what is the point?
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    asp746 wrote: »

Um, nobody's forcing you to contribute to it. If you think it's pointless, don't post.

Simples. ;)
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member

Well it's not like there isn't loads more threads is there? Why bother with this one if you think it's pointless? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Not a fan then???:D:D:D
    Certainly not :D Neither are a lot of other people.

I always liked Peter Andre best anyway. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate posts like this. What is the point?
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Well it's not like there isn't loads more threads is there? Why bother with this one if you think it's pointless? :confused:

Threads started without any credence are rather pointless too aren't they?
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Certainly not :D Neither are a lot of other people.

I always liked Peter Andre best anyway. ;)

:D yes i am more team Pete. Though i have to say i dont think Alex is any better than Katie i never bought the "innocent, nice act" in big brother he is as fame hungry, money grabbing, fame seeking desperado as her., some people think he is been used i think he knows what he is doing and using her as much as she is him.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Fringo wrote: »
    Threads started without any credence are rather pointless too aren't they?

I presume the OP thought it was a genuine news item.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,283
    Forum Member

lol :D It's just so wrong.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molybecks wrote: »
    I actually like Katie and think good on her if she's pregnant as she has been saying she'd like another baby.

Of course she'd like another baby... to sell to the media and make a fast buck on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DaisyLou wrote: »
    Of course she'd like another baby... to sell to the media and make a fast buck on.

a new revenue stream for the business woman!!!!! i am just so sick of the katie price freak show. did i not read somewhere that she was taking a back seat from now on...... apparently not so . some people should not be allowed to breed
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    Jordan, it seems!

And ITV even allows her a spot on the This Morning sofa to do it! :eek:

I hope it wasn't a nice cream sofa!