The Unusuals (2009)

ironjadeironjade Posts: 10,010
Forum Member
✭✭
I watched this again a few days ago and it's still brilliant. A shame that there are only 10 episodes but they are all terrific.
Amber Tamblyn is assigned to ferret out a corrupt cop in a rundown precinct because she is so wealthy that no one can buy her off.
Great stories, engaging characters and top performances from Ms Tamblyn, Jeremy Renner, Adam Goldberg and Harold Perrineau.:cool:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 483
    Forum Member
    ironjade wrote: »
    I watched this again a few days ago and it's still brilliant. A shame that there are only 10 episodes but they are all terrific.
    Amber Tamblyn is assigned to ferret out a corrupt cop in a rundown precinct because she is so wealthy that no one can buy her off.
    Great stories, engaging characters and top performances from Ms Tamblyn, Jeremy Renner, Adam Goldberg and Harold Perrineau.:cool:

I loved this series (I keep the Hidef of it safe!) as you said only 10 episodes but they're all great and the characters were all developing in different ways its a pity it didn't get more of a chance.
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    what channel was it on?
  • MoreTearsMoreTears Posts: 7,025
    Forum Member
    alternate wrote: »
    what channel was it on?

ABC in the US. I doubt it ever aired in the UK.
  • PhoenixRisesPhoenixRises Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh shame it sounded quite good then - but not on in the UK so I guess I won't get to see it.
  • ironjadeironjade Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh shame it sounded quite good then - but not on in the UK so I guess I won't get to see it.

It's available by "other means" but that's between you and whichever gods you pray to.:)