Options

Why has Winston not been grilled yet?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 358
Forum Member
I find it really irritating how pro Winston and Bbbots are. On Friday they pretty much told him they had no clue why he was sat there. and on Bbotp it was pretty much the same thing. Then on the home truth segments on bbbots yesterday in was looking forward to see winston finally getting a grilling. But sadly no. It was just a bunch of people saying how attractive he was and telling him to give him a call. As opposed to Mark's one the people were really laying into him and teasing him about "white rice"?. And having seen previous housemates get ripped to shreds on that segment, I don't think it was fair!

In a way I feel sorry for him cause he'll never learn what he did in the big brother house was wrong (all the sh*t stirring and laughing at people during confrontations). He could of maybe grown as a person because of it. But alas no, he will always be the baffoon he came in as.

Comments

• Options
    BambywambyBambywamby Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    Can you grill a plank of wood?
  • Options
    Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because he was one of the producers chosen ones and we the GBP didn't play by their rules.
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    I find it really irritating how pro Winston and Bbbots are. On Friday they pretty much told him they had no clue why he was sat there. and on Bbotp it was pretty much the same thing. Then on the home truth segments on bbbots yesterday in was looking forward to see winston finally getting a grilling. But sadly no. It was just a bunch of people saying how attractive he was and telling him to give him a call. As opposed to Mark's one the people were really laying into him and teasing him about "white rice"?. And having seen previous housemates get ripped to shreds on that segment, I don't think it was fair!

In a way I feel sorry for him cause he'll never learn what he did in the big brother house was wrong (all the sh*t stirring and laughing at people during confrontations). He could of maybe grown as a person because of it. But alas no, he will always be the baffoon he came in as.
    What were they supposed to grill him about??? He was one of the least offensive people in the house. What sh*t stirring did he do? And as for laughing at people during confrontations - it was certainly better than joining in the arguments.
  • Options
    dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because apparently he was the "perfect" housemate...
  • Options
    Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Q: Why has Winston not been Grilled yet?

A: Because his brain has already been Fried.
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What for?

He has said a few sexist things which I do not applaud, but other than that he's generally been fair to other HMs in his dealings with them and he was a gent towards Tamara, compare that to the antics of Ol' Two Secs and Kimbot.

And if people don't see through his daft act that's their problem as IMO it's just been a joke all along, one he very much wanted the viewers in on. And yet others call *him* dense....
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I think its best we just see him grinning and popping his guns. Not much more to him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lynzee wrote: »
    What were they supposed to grill him about??? He was one of the least offensive people in the house. What sh*t stirring did he do? And as for laughing at people during confrontations - it was certainly better than joining in the arguments.

I agree.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He scored highly in BB's IQ Test. He's by no means thick. I like him! He's cheerful and upbeat, and fun to be around. How I wish there had been more HMs like him this series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lynzee wrote: »

I have said all along that I thought his laughter during arguments was deflection. His demeanour differed from some others laughing in the same situation, which I viewed as rather more unkind.
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't get a George Foreman big enough?
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luisa rightly said to Mark that the public vote is always right and should be respected, however that doesn't seem to apply to Winston, BBOTS clearly are wanking on the faces :pof the big numbers that evicted Winston, there were many questions asked of him on the Q&A, and he declined to answer a single one that wasn't licking his arse, just read a couple of them out :(
  • Options
    Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What would be the point in grilling him? He is barely capably (as seen when questioned / interviewed) of stringing a sentence or give a coherent answer to anything asked of him. So a proper grilling would send him into a blind panic.

Not that he was the most offensive person in there, but I think they've got as much out of him as possible. He should stick to inane grinning and flexing those guns.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    I have said all along that I thought his laughter during arguments was deflection. His demeanour differed from some others laughing in the same situation, which I viewed as rather more unkind.

that's your opinion though waz, it would be nice to hear Winston's :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    that's your opinion though waz, it would be nice to hear Winston's :p

I think we have heard as much as we are going to. And rather too much from some of the others :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not that he was the most offensive person in there, but I think they've got as much out of him as possible. He should stick to inane grinning and flexing those guns.

blimey, when's he going to stop that, he'll be thirty in a few years? :D
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't blame BOTS this time, they know they aren't going to get much out of Winston, no point in even trying. He could barely concentrate last night on the panel, Emma even had to spell something out and get his attention back at one point.
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Winston has nothing to say. No point trying to interview someone who struggles with anything more than "yeah".
  • Options
    jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He may not have been grilled but he certainly has been gorilla'd :D
  • Options
    diurnalomendiurnalomen Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Bambywamby wrote: »
    Can you grill a plank of wood?

I prefer oven baked plank :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    Winston has nothing to say. No point trying to interview someone who struggles with anything more than "yeah".

:)True, but at least he's starting to speak of regrets about not talking talking to Marlon, before Marlon was evicted - that's something Winston's taken on board.
  • Options
    MarkrenMarkren Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because it's no big deal and no ones arsed because it's Big Brother for hecking sake.

Hardly anything important.
  • Options
    bein'onestbein'onest Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because they can probably guess what his answers would be:

yeah, like, well yeah, like, whatever, you know, like yeah, well fit, yeah, like you know, mint geezer, like, yeah