Options

Eastenders Episode Thread 13/09, 7.30pm. BBC One. 'On the Horizon'

1235»

Comments

• Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Sorry ladies but unless SOC has axed another 28 or 29 characters (which seems all too possible at the moment), the only people I remember her telling was Martin, Stacey and Jane since when was that half the square? :confused::confused:

Slight exaggeration. But she'd already told Dot.
  • Options
    KrustyliciousKrustylicious Posts: 17,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Hi all,

I haven't seen the episode yet as I went to the pub instead, but I feel like it would score somewhere around:

0/10 Episode
    10/10 MyLauren
    0/10 MyCindy

Thanks.

haha i thought u might do that with MyLauren :D
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Umm, Ian is avoiding the Bobby subject also, because he did kill his only daughter, Jane... >:(

Omg. Dennis Jr still exists! :o

Glad Stacey stood up for Sonia here too after all she has done for them the last year.

Good for you Sonia. Tina isn't right for you, and it's time you both found a better match.
  • Options
    Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Slight exaggeration. But she'd already told Dot.

Fair do's but considering Martin and Stacey are father and step-mother to her daughter and Dot basically brought her up the only questionable tell was Jane, but I personally wouldn't call that shouting her mouth off, or perhaps that's just sweet, innocent me :)
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Hi all,

I haven't seen the episode yet as I went to the pub instead, but I feel like it would score somewhere around:

0/10 Episode
    10/10 MyLauren
    0/10 MyCindy

Thanks.

On reflection I was way off.

3/10 Episode
    10/10 MyLauren
    10/10 MyTilly
    4/10 MyCindy (on account of her appearing via photo frame... I'll take what I can get...)

Few things put greater joy into my heart than Horrible Tina being absolutely miserable. I was hoping that Sonia would kick her and her nasty mother out onto the street.

Someone should cut McBeales breaks and take her on a day trip to the top of a very tall hill.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking back, Stacey being all pally with Sonia doesn't sit right with me either. Sonia has previously interfered with her relationship between Martin on several occasions including the time where she attempted to kiss Martin before. She's lucky Stacey doesn't know about that or she wouldn't be defending her.
  • Options
    owen10owen10 Posts: 127,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    Looking back, Stacey being all pally with Sonia doesn't sit right with me either. Sonia has previously interfered with her relationship between Martin on several occasions including the time where she attempted to kiss Martin before. She's lucky Stacey doesn't know about that or she wouldn't be defending her.
    I think they have become close friends since Stacey had her mental breakfown and Sonia was there to help her get through it
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Forget Sonia I want more of the bin collection story.
    They have finished that already. It's now darts even though Linda thought they didn't have enough there to practice :confused::confused:
    haphash wrote: »
    It's ridiculous that Carmel who hasn't worked for years would have got the job as market inspector. She's so irritating.
    A well paid job to supervise a maximum of 12 stalls. At one time there was also an assistant :p:p
    davor wrote: »
    What's the point of Buster still being around?
    He sells fish with his gormless grandson
    Sonia is such a misery. She didn't even want the job. It's not like this was her dream and Martin is ruining it for her.
    Why would Sonia be offered the job ? Does she know it would be shown on tv ??
    Lion_60 wrote: »
    Finally Sonia said the truth.
    She can't handle the truth
    Lion_60 wrote: »
    Did Sonia told Bex about it?
    She has already taken the job ^_^^_^