21 Incredible Tattoos Inspired By EastEnders And Corrie

_elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
Forum Member
✭✭
Some of these are 'interesting', to say the least:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/beckybarnicoat/incredible-tattoos-inspired-by-eastenders-and-corrie?utm_term=.hyPQBE0GD#.wt2bpa8XJ

I'm not going to lie, though, that first one of Dot is incredible. Like 10/10, would get it done tomorrow incredible.

Comments

• Dan4Dan4 Posts: 2,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    Some of these are 'interesting', to say the least:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/beckybarnicoat/incredible-tattoos-inspired-by-eastenders-and-corrie?utm_term=.hyPQBE0GD#.wt2bpa8XJ

I'm not going to lie, though, that first one of Dot is incredible. Like 10/10, would get it done tomorrow incredible.

The homeless Ian one is hilarious 😄
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The state of some of them! :eek:
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    The state of some of them! :eek:

The Michelle Keegan ones are all particularly horrifying.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,940
    Forum Member
    I suppose people do get tattoos of their fave football clubs and stars so its pretty much the same for soaps. Not that i would get one. Im very unadventurous when it comes to style :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I suppose people do get tattoos of their fave football clubs and stars so its pretty much the same for soaps. Not that i would get one. Im very unadventurous when it comes to style :D

I have a couple of tattoos but they're both very tasteful. I think I'd draw the line at a soap-inspired one. :D
    Forum Member
    I have a couple of tattoos but they're both very tasteful. I think I'd draw the line at a soap-inspired one. :D

I think its probably the best to stay away from celeb inspired tattoos altogether especially consodering some of the things they get up to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think its probably the best to stay away from celeb inspired tattoos altogether especially consodering some of the things they get up to.

So true. I bet there are a few Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris tattoos doing the rounds out there. :(
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think it's the same at all, but some of them are cool and some are terrible :)
    Forum Member
    So true. I bet there are a few Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris tattoos doing the rounds out there. :(

They would cost a fortune to remove.

Come on, own up, I bet one or two DS members have got tattoos of their fave soap stars :D
  • sexy_princesssexy_princess Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Urgghh feral trailer trash. A tattoo of some 90 year old, vomit. Tattoos are never okay. Just repulsive and disgusting.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone needs a refund. The Kym Marsh one is terrible

I suppose i might as well admit that I do have Lady Di tattooed on my arm. I always feel safe knowing she is there. Just need the actress to autograph near it so i can have that done as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Urgghh feral trailer trash. A tattoo of some 90 year old, vomit. Tattoos are never okay. Just repulsive and disgusting.

You think all tattoos are repulsive and disgusting, I think a judgemental attitude towards something completely harmless is repulsive and disgusting. Guess we're even. ;-)
    Forum Member

I think people should be able to express themselves any way they want to.:)
  • sexy_princesssexy_princess Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You think all tattoos are repulsive and disgusting, I think a judgemental attitude towards something completely harmless is repulsive and disgusting. Guess we're even. ;-)

Cool. Tattoos are not my thing, that's my opinion. Yes of course they're harmless I just think they're an eyesore. By all means continue to wear yours proudly and ignore all the negative comments, you'll receive far more respect that way.
    I think people should be able to express themselves any way they want to.:)

When did I say they can't? By all means express yourself however you want to. Just be prepared for negative comments especially something like that that is on display. Not everyone is going to love you or your decisions.
  • Cool_mateCool_mate Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see the point of tattoos tbh. I think they're a waste of time and the worst bit? If you change your mind your stuck with it for life! I prefer piercings myself at least you can take them out

I wouldn't even have a Kylie platt tattoo done on me
  • NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    I think the likenesses in the first two and the Deidre behind bars are pretty well done..the rest are not so good. ..lol..

I agree with the poster above..piercings you can take out..I couldn't commit to a tattoo. .just because I get bored easily. .but fair enough if you love tattoos. .it's up to the individual of course xx
  • Dan4Dan4 Posts: 2,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Michelle Keegan ones are all particularly horrifying.

Ha Ha Ha the Michelle Keegan one is terrifying lol
    Looks like a wax doll Michelle Keegan that has been melted lol 😱😱😱
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll never get why people slate all tattoos.

I have a few, but I'm very particular about them. I dislike most I see and remain neutral on a lot of others. It baffles my mind though, that some people automatically dismiss every tattoo out there.

Some watercolours are absolutely beautiful.
  • WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Do you actually know what the word "feral" means? Just curious.