Who Wipe's Their Bum With Their Hand ?????

Comments

• slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Caxton wrote: »
    There you go, my pleasure to provide you with the link

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=766327
    Thanks

I always remember reading the thread because it was a Saturday night after I had come out of hospital and It kept me entertained for ages but I had to be careful laughing because of stitches
    we waited for the results and were not dissapointed

Biffo's comments of

'I kid you not; I did the most forceful and violent shit of my entire life. Seriously, it's like an F-16 had lodged up your arse with its controls on afterburn. I could've powered my village for a week if there'd have been a dynamo in the bowl.'

made me spit coffee all over my lappy

one of the best threads ever

if anyone needs cheering up please read it
  • Saxon BurySaxon Bury Posts: 2,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jmclaugh wrote: »
    I had a chap who did it for me but alas you can no longer seem to get such people.

The bottom fell out of the market.
  • CaxtonCaxton Posts: 28,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always use my foot not my hand (but I do take my socks and shoes off first)
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    I had a chap who did it for me but alas you can no longer seem to get such people.

Did he get the sack?
  • tiacattiacat Posts: 22,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A thread about wiping your arse runs to five pages.

Astonishing. :confused:

Personal hygiene is important, we should discuss things like this
  • FlufanFlufan Posts: 2,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I collect aberrant apostrophes from DS-GD threads and use those. It doesn't take long to save up enough to suffice for a good number two.
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member

Ah yes ...the Master of the Stool, a coveted position I believe back in the day and well paid too :D
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wet wipes are the way to go.

I always keep a bottle of cleansing cream in my loo at home, which cleans my rear end thoroughly without having to get poo on my hands! :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always keep a bottle of cleansing cream in my loo at home, which cleans my rear end thoroughly without having to get poo on my hands! :blush:

Domestos does a similar thing, leaves the rear end squeaky clean, if used in conjunction with a Brillo pad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caxton wrote: »
    Domestos does a similar thing, leaves the rear end squeaky clean, if used in conjunction with a Brillo pad.

Wow, you must have a behind as rough as a badgers arse! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, you must have a behind as rough as a badgers arse! :o

No, perfectly smooth and extremely clean and shiny, klingons are a thing of the past with Brillo it smooths out the rough bits:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Muslims only use their right hand to touch food how do they prepare a salad? I mean grating a carrot and slicing a tomato using only your right hand must take some skill! :confused:
    Forum Member
    If Muslims only use their right hand to touch food how do they prepare a salad? I mean grating a carrot and slicing a tomato using only your right hand must take some skill! :confused:

They clench the other end between their arse cheeks to avoid using the left hand, silly.
  • SambdaSambda Posts: 6,210
    Forum Member
    I was just atching Sky News and they were commenting on signs thatare displayed in public toilets and they said one of the signs said 'Please use toilet roll and not your hands'

Do people really wipe their bums with their hands or were they lying ?

It aimed at Muslims. I understand some of them believe toilet paper is forbidden in the Koran and that they have to use water or dirt/sand. Indeed, in their countries, a jug of water is usually provided (I've never quite seen how they use the jug of water successfully, but that's another matter). Anyhow, some of the devout ones wipe their bum with their raw left hand (the one they don't eat with) and then separately wash the hand afterwards. That's what they're trying to stop. I'm surprised they're no all dying of E-coli poisoning - getting your hand clean of faeces must, I would have thought, involve a lot of time with a hard scrubbing brush and bleach, not just a quick rinse under the tap.
  • Eater SundaeEater Sundae Posts: 10,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sambda wrote: »
    It aimed at Muslims. I understand some of them believe toilet paper is forbidden in the Koran and that they have to use water or dirt/sand. Indeed, in their countries, a jug of water is usually provided (I've never quite seen how they use the jug of water successfully, but that's another matter). Anyhow, some of the devout ones wipe their bum with their raw left hand (the one they don't eat with) and then separately wash the hand afterwards. That's what they're trying to stop. I'm surprised they're no all dying of E-coli poisoning - getting your hand clean of faeces must, I would have thought, involve a lot of time with a hard scrubbing brush and bleach, not just a quick rinse under the tap.

Well, as they're not all dying of E-coli poisoning, that might indicate that the washing does in fact work.

Also, as muslins wash before prayer, there are plenty of opportunities to wash. (Although I don't know if that washing is very effective or just ceremonial).
    Forum Member
    Well, as they're not all dying of E-coli poisoning, that might indicate that the washing does in fact work.

Also, as muslins wash before prayer, there are plenty of opportunities to wash. (Although I don't know if that washing is very effective or just ceremonial).

The middle eastern toilets I've used have had a jug of water and a rag on a stick. Not intrinsically less higyenic than paper, but still used with the left hand, which is never used for eating, or shaking. Many of the rules of Islam, including the ritual washing, are about health in a hot country. Not eating shellfish is good advice, as is not eating with your left hand.
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    makes you wonder how people cope with nappy changing.
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    makes you wonder how people cope with nappy changing.

Wet wipes again.
    Forum Member
    ).

It's difficult to say, as one has no "control" in the experiment - i.e. death rates from resultant infection of people in these countries who *don't* proceed in the manner described (but who e.g. use toilet paper). There's also endemic resilience to E-Coli etc. to think about. And are E-Coli infections correctly diagnosed and reported as such in these countries, or do they end up as miscellaneous "infections"? Loads of stuff to consider before one can make a rational conclusion about the matter.

But with people from Islamic countries who live in the West, they should realise maybe we are not quite as immune as they to infection via fecal material. When in Rome...

The Koran has no prohibition against toilet paper; it merely doesn't mention it as, obviously, it hadn't been invented at the time it was written. Hence, it's really more about cleaning yourself versus not cleaning yourself after defecation, rather than toilet paper vesus Koran-allowed other means.
    Forum Member
    And besides, sorry to disappoint, but they don't use their hand itself anyway. The thread was amusing, but factually incorrect.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I worked for a tech company who employed a lot of Indians and Pakistanis - many were on work visas. For a period, toilet training sessions were carried out to ensure they used the facilities properly. This is because many stood on toilets, many flushed clothing and some used other means to clean themselves up.
    Forum Member
    MAW wrote: »
    And besides, sorry to disappoint, but they don't use their hand itself anyway. The thread was amusing, but factually incorrect.

Rubbish. What do you think the notice in the OP was all about.

I also refer you to: http://www.myreligionislam.com/detail.asp?Aid=6096, see point 9, for example.

Just because *you* don't do it that way....
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They clench the other end between their arse cheeks to avoid using the left hand, silly.

:D

Tossed salad joke somewhere there but for the life of me ...
  • chrisbartleychrisbartley Posts: 1,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Sambda wrote: »
    Dirt or sand ! :o bums would be rubbed sore
    The thread was about a sign saying use toilet paper and not your hand to wipe your bum
    I dont think the newsreader was incorrect on seeing it
    It must happen if there is a sign to deter the practice of usuing your hand to wipe your bum