Blacks looks likely to go into administration

cookie_princesscookie_princess Posts: 1,601
Forum Member
✭✭✭
:mad:

I love Blacks, I get all my camping stuff and North Face clothes from there, what a shock :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2077951/Bleak-Christmas-3-600-shop-workers-Blacks-signals-administration.html

Comments

• adopteradopter Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Racist.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,565
    Forum Member
    :mad:

I love Blacks, I get all my camping stuff and North Face clothes from there, what a shock :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2077951/Bleak-Christmas-3-600-shop-workers-Blacks-signals-administration.html

Also Lasenza has gone into administration so no undies iether for you. :D
  • cookie_princesscookie_princess Posts: 1,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adopter wrote: »
    Racist.

:rolleyes: grow up
  • HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah I reckon Millets is off too as their one day 40% off sale has turned into much more than one day, and more than 40%. Blacks was great for camping stuff - but we've been using 'Go Outdoors' more, lately - that has a sort of loyalty card thing which gives you a good discount. Maybe Blacks has suffered due to that?
  • adopteradopter Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :rolleyes: grow up

Good girl. You're learning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hogzilla wrote: »
    Ah I reckon Millets is off too as their one day 40% off sale has turned into much more than one day, and more than 40%. Blacks was great for camping stuff - but we've been using 'Go Outdoors' more, lately - that has a sort of loyalty card thing which gives you a good discount. Maybe Blacks has suffered due to that?

Millets is part of the Blacks group, but I find Millets a bit old fashioned and Black a bit more modern in terms of clothing. Go Outdoors is OK
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daveetwo wrote: »
    Also Lasenza has gone into administration so no undies iether for you. :D

cheeky ;)
  • HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Millets is part of the Blacks group, but I find Millets a bit old fashioned and Black a bit more modern in terms of clothing. Go Outdoors is OK

I always preferred the tents and equipment in Blacks, too. Go Outdoors is good for clothes and has cycling stuff, which I like.:D
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Know one wants to camp anymore.
  • MrQuikeMrQuike Posts: 18,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is bad news - One of my favourite shops.
  • brillopadbrillopad Posts: 3,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hogzilla wrote: »

70% off down here !!