Options

Bachelors Chicken Super Noodles

wonderwall2012wonderwall2012 Posts: 306
Forum Member
Aren't they just the most yummy instant snack you can get? I could eat them anytime, they are so satisfying.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    even better sprinkled with crushed ready salted crisps
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I buy the supermarket no frills versions for about 18p and add my own flavourings.
    Knorr chicken power is an essential for chinese cooking imo (if you class supernoodles as chinese :p)
  • Options
    wonderwall2012wonderwall2012 Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    I buy the supermarket no frills versions for about 18p and add my own flavourings.

I them pretty rank myself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    I hate supernoodles but I love the vifon and ko-lee noodles.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    Aren't they just the most yummy instant snack you can get? I could eat them anytime, they are so satisfying.

Koka noodles from home bargains 25p worth of amazingness. Would recommend them to anyone
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they are, sometimes I open two packs but only use one lot of noodles. :o. Double hit of flavour :D

Last week I did a market research thing for super noodles. They're redesigning the pack design so I spent 15mins answering questions about noodles in the hope of a free pack, all I got was a crappy pen lol :D. I was driven by the urge to have super noodles after and went straight into morrisons, talk about brain washing :rolleyes:
  • Options
    dgi_mdgi_m Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    Chicken is the only flavour of Supernoodles that I truly despise. Just seems so cheap and bland.

Koka Stir Fried are where the party is :D
  • Options
    Captain AwesomeCaptain Awesome Posts: 2,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only like the chicken ones. When I say 'like', I mean 'love'.

Super noodle sandwich. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
  • Options
    The TerminatorThe Terminator Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    dgi_m wrote: »
    Yes, yes and yes again. They are so rare around here though, chicken and vegetable flavours are spilling out the shelves but Stir Fried are like gold dust.
  • Options
    missyaliciamissyalicia Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you have a local Chinese supermarket and like spicy food, I highly recommend you try their packet noodles. I make them like a soup. So filling and sooo delicious.
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I them pretty rank myself.
    I've found they are much of a muchness.
    The exception being supermarket own brand pot noodles.
    The no frills ones were actually a lot better and more similar in texture to pot noodle than the supermarket own brand

I've got some Ko-Lee Go Noodles in the cupboard but I haven't tried them yet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Used to love the mild curry flavour, but had them recently and found the taste of MSG so strong (i presume that's what it was - a chemical kind of after taste). Perhaps because a lot of products and restaurants have stopped using MSG, so it has become more noticeable.
  • Options
    JulesFJulesF Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member

I LOVE them. I generally don't eat ready-meals or junk food at all, but I have one of these at least once a month. It has to be chicken flavour though - no other variety will do for me.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i love super noodles not keen on the chicken tho its usually beef or curry we have, often go to home bargains so will need to look out for these koka ones mentioned
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dgi_m wrote: »
    Chicken is the only flavour of Supernoodles that I truly despise. Just seems so cheap and bland.

I thought I had tried all The Koka flavours :eek:
    Never knew they had Stir-Fried flavour...must find them on my next trip.
  • Options
    GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only like the chicken ones. When I say 'like', I mean 'love'.

Super noodle sandwich. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

:D That used to be my Monday night dinner when I was at uni (well, with cheap own brand noodles) - Monday being the best student night, it was home from uni, do any work or chill for a bit - shower - super noodle sandwich - drinks while getting ready to go out and then out for the night. :D

The other one used to be 2 birdseye waffles and one of those little microwave Chicago town pizzas. :D
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They get boring quite quickly!
  • Options
    dgi_mdgi_m Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    AndreaJx wrote: »
    Never knew they had Stir-Fried flavour...must find them on my next trip.
    They can be quite spicy if you're not used to it.
    rick182 wrote: »
    They get boring quite quickly!
    They're only boring if you make them boring. Their possibilities are endless.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    I loved Super Noodles in my youth. My favourite now is the vegetable A-One noodle bowl I get from the Chinese supermarket every now and then. Nice and spicy and doesn't have added thickeners like horrible Pot Noodles.
  • Options
    SonickSonick Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    I like them in a Sandwiches as well. My Girlfriend think i'm a freak when I do it.

Another one of my favourite is putting them ontop of Birdseye Potato Waffles.
  • Options
    Captain AwesomeCaptain Awesome Posts: 2,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sonick wrote: »
    I like them in a Sandwiches as well. My Girlfriend think i'm a freak when I do it.

Another one of my favourite is putting them ontop of Birdseye Potato Waffles.

You're not a freak because you like Super Noodle Sandwiches!

If you ask me, not liking SNS is kinda freakish in itself. :)