Options

EE Conference Calls via Iphone

jackpotjackpotjackpotjackpot Posts: 235
Forum Member
I have unlimited free calls on my price plan and recently I've been adding several calls together to form a conference call with friends, I've been calling them and was on the understanding that this wouldn't cost me anything due to the fact I have free minutes.

EE customer service stated I will have to pay and they even asked 3 other colleagues who confirmed you have to pay. But when the advisor checked my bill no charges have been added.

It's really confusing me and nobody seems to know what is the right answer.

Comments

• Options
    TheBigMTheBigM Posts: 13,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's no obvious answer. Historically, free minutes are for specific types of calls and conference calls weren't included. It all depends on your plan's T&Cs.
  • Options
    reclusive46reclusive46 Posts: 584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have unlimited free calls on my price plan and recently I've been adding several calls together to form a conference call with friends, I've been calling them and was on the understanding that this wouldn't cost me anything due to the fact I have free minutes.

EE customer service stated I will have to pay and they even asked 3 other colleagues who confirmed you have to pay. But when the advisor checked my bill no charges have been added.

I've never been charged extra.
  • Options
    stephen122333stephen122333 Posts: 912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know you are asking about EE, but on o2 you are not charged extra for a conference call
  • Options
    Thine WonkThine Wonk Posts: 17,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never been charged on Three either.
  • Options
    japittsjapitts Posts: 711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If each of the constituent calls within your conference call were standard direct-dialled calls that would be "inclusive" by themselves, then there's your answer.

If your bill shows that no charges have been added, then irrespective of what a CS advisor has said, there is also your answer.
  • Options
    Deleted_User381237831Deleted_User381237831 Posts: 7,902
    Forum Member
    I can confirm that there is no premium charge for conference calling.