Options

Make sure anyone to win except Hopkins

andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
Forum Member
In case you are voting, pls make sure you give it to any of the 4 and forget the contemptible, offensive, repugnant Hopkins.

Comments

• Options
    sandy_53sandy_53 Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    In case you are voting, pls make sure you give it to any of the 4 and forget the contemptible, offensive, repugnant Hopkins.

This ^
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    :)
    She would probably feel the same about you if she met you! Its a game show, no need to be nasty about the housemates, they are entertaining us like they have been paid to do so, chill out
  • Options
    andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    Remember if you are voting rather place it on either Calum, Keith, Michelle, and Katie Price.

And these are the only 4 remaining HMs who need your vote.

Any other remaining trash in the house will be thrown in the garbage dump, got to disinfect the house to get ready for the regular BB soon.
  • Options
    EuroFoxiEuroFoxi Posts: 12,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coming from the obvious troll, has at least three threads dedicated to KH. For someone who dislikes her so much, you sure have a great fixation on the woman. :)
  • Options
    lahlahxxxlahlahxxx Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Sorry but I want Katie Hopkins to win she entertained me throughout and I have £10 on her at 14/1
  • Options
    ksmiggyksmiggy Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie H to win it, Michelle, Calum and Keith haven't been noticed half the time, Pricey has done nothing and given the state she is in medically, a sensible person would have put their health first and got it sorted. Hardly a fine example.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bongo999 wrote: »
    :) She would probably feel the same about you if she met you! Its a game show, no need to be nasty about the housemates, they are entertaining us like they have been paid to do so, chill out

Be nice if you practiced what you so sanctiminiously preach. You have not been advers to negative comments about the other housemates yourself.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think she is any of the things you describe but, hey ho, we are all entitled to our opinion. I am voting for her and will continue to do so until she leaves the house as the winner.
  • Options
    RomusRomus Posts: 4,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree with you about Hopkins. She seems to be getting a pass to the final, I get the impression that too heavy criticism of her is discouraged on the Bit on the Side programme.

Very right wing newspaper owner Richard (?) Sullivan owns part of channel 5 and would probably be supportive of Hopkins extreme right wing views.

I think Hopkins is a pitiful woman trapped in a never ending circle of nastiness, by her ego problems. She sees her opinions as omnipotent and must showcase them at every opportunity.

She certainly seems to have got very good edits during the show, leaving out much of her nastiness and penchant for accusing others of her own sins.

Now it is revealed that this awful female is in the habit of baring her flaccid and rather small breasts to her partner as he leaves in the morning. My commiserations to any neighbours who have been subjected to the sight of this gruesome gargoyle's bits!!
    :o:o
  • Options
    lahlahxxxlahlahxxx Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    How strange the ops that post about how vile Katie Hopkins is are doing the exact same they accuse her of
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lahlahxxx wrote: »
    How strange the ops that post about how vile Katie Hopkins is are doing the exact same they accuse her of

I agree and why she has to keep starting threads saying the same thing I have no idea. Do you think she secretly likes Katie? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be nice if you practiced what you so sanctiminiously preach. You have not been advers to negative comments about the other housemates yourself.

pot, kettle, black springs to mind
  • Options
    flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Romus wrote: »
    I agree with you about Hopkins. She seems to be getting a pass to the final, I get the impression that too heavy criticism of her is discouraged on the Bit on the Side programme.

Very right wing newspaper owner Richard (?) Sullivan owns part of channel 5 and would probably be supportive of Hopkins extreme right wing views.

I think Hopkins is a pitiful woman trapped in a never ending circle of nastiness, by her ego problems. She sees her opinions as omnipotent and must showcase them at every opportunity.

She certainly seems to have got very good edits during the show, leaving out much of her nastiness and penchant for accusing others of her own sins.

Now it is revealed that this awful female is in the habit of baring her flaccid and rather small breasts to her partner as he leaves in the morning. My commiserations to any neighbours who have been subjected to the sight of this gruesome gargoyle's bits!!
    :o:o

Spot On!:D
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    pot, kettle, black springs to mind

Does it. Good you can acknowledge your faults. Like that in a person;-)
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I shall vote for who I want .
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really hope that Hopkins doesn't win. It's all too much of a coincidence that she was okay with Perez very close to the end of the show. Even Michelle wondered if Hopkins had been playing a game all along. Of course, Calum instantly said she wasn't....no surprise there.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also would be happy for anyone to win but Katie Hopkins. I would prefer Keith to be the winner but any of the others would also be OK as long as it isn't KH.
  • Options
    jacquelineannejacquelineanne Posts: 1,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie H to win :)
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Calum seems to be the leading Stop Hopkins vote.
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Calum seems to be the leading Stop Hopkins vote.

Sounds good to me! If Hopkins won it would send out the message that being a bully and a bigot is OK.... Hmmm
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me it was anyone but Perez to win, so it's a winning result as that thing has gone :D
  • Options
    RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In your opinion.. I take it you`re either Fat (and blame McDonalds) Ginger or Lazy and Jobless.. or all the above.

Please don`t tell me who to vote for
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anyone but Calum for me
  • Options
    RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here`s some posts by the OP who started this thread complaining about KH being "contemptible, offensive, repugnant"

The word `hypocrite` is hovvering in front of my eyes

Posted By andallthatjazz

What on earth is Alfie still doing on the Square?

Being a continuously a damn waste of space...his token role in life (EE) what else.^_^

Boris's Becker looks as old as late 60's even 70's yet he's only 47...is he a drinker??

I'm more happy that Murray lost than Novak winning.

Karma to both that classless couple.

Without Kylie Minogue it can only be better.....she was bloody irritating, too contrived and ineloquent compensated by her incessant hand waving and bum gyrating instead!!>:(

Simply waste of space.

Tess - nice but dim

She is dim and dumb...still can't say "judges /jooges" properly after all these years.^_^

I also hate her shuffling movements when she's in position.

• Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Keith is the best vote to stop Hopkins winning going by the polls and bookies.