Options

Peter Andre wades into the Kerry Katona/Claire Powell Drama!

Comments

• Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Father of the Year will make comment on anything and everything because he is just so wonderful and adores sitting in judgement on other lesser mortals.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely disgraceful article. PA - or more than likely CP - playing Chinese whispers to destroy another ex client.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PA is CP's puppet, used to have alot of time for PA after this article he seriously needs to get a life and grow up and start thinking for himself before his strings brake
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well there's a surprise!
    I'm absolutely not a fan of KK but if she's got "friends" like twunt of the year Andre stabbing her in the back I actually feel (slightly)sorry for her.
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very disappointed with Pete, very bad form.

Perhaps he should do a cover of the song I'm Your Puppet by James and Bobby Purify.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcD2iexGqZQ
  • Options
    SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    pretty tacky petey-wetey - isn't he a bit old to do what mummy tells him???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a w*nker, he needs to grow a pair and tell puppetmaster Claire Powell to do one.
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    He seriously makes me Sick, the sooner he disappears the better
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    What a load of rubbish in his column this week, Kerry's still a friend but I haven't spoken to her since she left CAN!! A real friend would of been in contact surely! Then he starts rumours about her seeing Mark Croft without knowing if it is true or not! A friend wouldn't of done that! Then starts gushing about Claire, its pathetic.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    What Peter actually said about Kerry:

"Everyone keeps asking me what went on between my manager Claire Powell and Kerry Katona, but it's between those two. I haven't spoken to Kerry since but that's not unusual as we often go weeks without ringing each other. Kerry is still my friend but, for the last 18 months, I've seen Claire protect her with her life and she only ever had her best interests at heart. I hope Kerry knows what Claire did for her. Reports say Kerry has been meeting up with Mark Croft again but I have no idea if this is true or not. I just hope she knows what she's doing."

Why did he say it?

Perhaps, like me, he thinks Kerry is an ungrateful, lazy, irresponsible cow and that Claire is actually the victim in this.

If, as has been reported, Kerry owes her thousands, the chances of her seeing any of it again are extremely slim I would have thought. Far from fleecing Kerry, it seems to have been the other way around!

As for the £5k a month house people seem to be insinuating was forced on Kerry, I understood that she had demanded it, so that she could have privacy from those pesky paps, who she doesn't want to photograph her. That's certainly what was reported at the time, when she moved from a considerably cheaper detached 5-bed to the current mansion! So those who think she would have settled for a regular 4 bedroomed semi are very far away from what Kerry considers her due.

The reference to her seeing Croft in the Pete piece reflects the fact that New magazine reports that she's moving back to Warrington and has met him and

"they're getting on OK, but not so well that they're getting back together".

Perhaps they deserve each other.

[I'm posting this here too, as we seem to have two identical threads! :rolleyes:]
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets hope that if he feels so strongly about it that he gives her back the furniture she gave him or offers to buy it. She could do with whatever cash she can get right now
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    What Peter actually said about Kerry:

"Everyone keeps asking me what went on between my manager Claire Powell and Kerry Katona, but it's between those two. I haven't spoken to Kerry since but that's not unusual as we often go weeks without ringing each other. Kerry is still my friend but, for the last 18 months, I've seen Claire protect her with her life and she only ever had her best interests at heart. I hope Kerry knows what Claire did for her. Reports say Kerry has been meeting up with Mark Croft again but I have no idea if this is true or not. I just hope she knows what she's doing."

Why did he say it?

Perhaps, like me, he thinks Kerry is an ungrateful, lazy, irresponsible cow and that Claire is actually the victim in this.

If, as has been reported, Kerry owes her thousands, the chances of her seeing any of it again are extremely slim I would have thought. Far from fleecing Kerry, it seems to have been the other way around!

As for the £5k a month house people seem to be insinuating was forced on Kerry, I understood that she had demanded it, so that she could have privacy from those pesky paps, who she doesn't want to photograph her. That's certainly what was reported at the time, when she moved from a considerably cheaper detached 5-bed to the current mansion! So those who think she would have settled for a regular 4 bedroomed semi are very far away from what Kerry considers her due.

The reference to her seeing Croft in the Pete piece reflects the fact that New magazine reports that she's moving back to Warrington and has met him and

"they're getting on OK, but not so well that they're getting back together".

Perhaps they deserve each other.

[I'm posting this here too, as we seem to have two identical
    threads! :rolleyes:]

Hi there darling ( that doesn`t sound right does it :p)
    I wish he hadn`t commented on it though , it looks as though he`s allowing CP to drag him into this mess , he might think he`s being loyal to CP , but I think there could have been another way to show this .

This will not end well :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    momma11 wrote: »
    Hi there darling ( that doesn`t sound right does it :p)
    I wish he hadn`t commented on it though , it looks as though he`s allowing CP to drag him into this mess , he might think he`s being loyal to CP , but I think there could have been another way to show this .

This will not end well :(

Momma, I rarely disagree with you :) but I do on this.

He hasn't said anything at all dodgy imo. He's expressed support for Claire (whom he is clearly very fond of) but also for Kerry, and expressed concern for her.

As for it's ending badly, I think it's just ended. Over. Kerry's burnt her bridges. Stupid, but there it is. I wish her well - but don't honestly think things will go well for her. Apart from anything else, she seems to have totally failed to learn any sort of work ethic, so even if she finds someone else silly enough to take her on it will go tits up quickly I fear.

The only mistake Can made, imo, is taking her on in the first place. She was a completely busted flush imo and still is. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    Lets hope that if he feels so strongly about it that he gives her back the furniture she gave him or offers to buy it. She could do with whatever cash she can get right now

lol you sound sorry for Kerry Katona.

hahahahahaha she's a complete dick and talentless.

let her burn :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cushty wrote: »
    lol you sound sorry for Kerry Katona.

hahahahahaha she's a complete dick and talentless.

let her burn :D
    She was that 18 months ago when CAN took her on and decided to present her to the GBP as a cleaned up, caring single mother! Are CAN now saying the image they created is all a lie?:eek:

Surely not!;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    She was that 18 months ago when CAN took her on and decided to present her to the GBP as a cleaned up, caring single mother! Are CAN now saying the image they created is all a lie?:eek:

Surely not!;)

Surely they were taken in by Katona as much as everyone else - more, since they're reported to have lost £££££££££ on it. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely they were taken in by Katona as much as everyone else - more, since they're reported to have lost £££££££££ on it. :D
    Poor gullible CAN! Taken in by the genius, svengali-like Kerry Katona.:rolleyes:

If she was that good an actress, you'd wonder why she went to such a low rent agency?
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please can you tell me where you got that info from?

Not for one moment will I believe that the agency 'was taken in' by KK. Are you making that suggestion seriously?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please can you tell me where you got that info from?

Not for one moment will I believe that the agency 'was taken in' by KK. Are you making that suggestion seriously?
    Obviously they didn't see that documentary where Kerry screams at the kids, goes looking for drugs and sells stories to the press... I suppose when CAN didn't make it, there was no need for them to!
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Was that furniture owned by CAN?
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    To me Kerry Katona has always been a waste of space.

CAN picked her up and made it look as if she was Whole Again.

She is a damaged person, she is vulnerable and her own worst enemy and only when she was picked up from the gutter by CAN did she stand any chance of a decent life.

They made her keep to the rules until she (m)ucked it up for the last time.

They have remade Petes career after his time in the wilderness, Katies too and all the other reality nomarks until they become too difficult to manage.

I imagine if Pete is friends with Kerry, he is in a position where she is not his first concern especially as she is the one who has blown it for herself.

You can take a horse to water but you cant make it drink, or - you cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear both lend themselves well to Kerry Katonas predicament of her own making.

CAN thought they could make a series out of turning her and her fortunes around like Pete and Katies but the woman was too far damaged to be able to keep it up for the time it takes for her to change her ways.
  • Options
    0willow0willow Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Hello all! I have lurked with interest over the last few years as the Peter/Katie split unfolded (literally and metaphorically) before our eyes. When they were together and the media darlings of the day, I never liked them. I never bought in to the 'savy business woman and adoring husband' brand. However, it was more mild irritation than active dislike. Since the split, the passive distain turned into more active dislike. Katie is clearly, obviously and apparantly a nasty piece of work. Manipulative, spiteful and vengeful would all be adjectives I would use to describe her behaviour. She handled the breakup very badly, lashing out in the media and throwing any modicum of dignity she had left.

Peter, on the other hand, played a blinder. He (or, more likely the brains of the operation, his management) managed to capitalise on his 'victim' status and what ensued was a very contrived good versus evil battle played out through the media, which was, without a doubt orchestrated by him and his management. He pulled some very sneaky and sinister stunts and I can say I can pinpoint the moment I started to actively dislike him to the day he wore the "Team Kids" t-shirt in the media. I won't even go in to why that act was so deplorable (as it has already been debated to great lengths on these boards and elsewhere). At that time I remember saying to a few people I couldn't stand him and most responded with "Aww no, he's sweet Pete is, he doesn't mean any harm", The same attitude prevailed here and I remember a time that it was with great fear and trepidation any anti Pete poster ventured on here posted something negative about him. Looking at the boards today it is clear that everything has changed. It took a while (a long while!) but eventually his true nastiness seeped through and most people seem to see what he is really like.

I am still astounded when I see his fans accuse people who aren't heaping adoration on him as "working for KP" or "being KP" or that there is a sinister hidden agenda which explains why people are on here posting negatively about him. In reality, the situation is a lot more simple than that, how about; we don't like him!

Anyway, to bring this back on topic, the latest stunt pulled by Pete is deplorable. I was jokingly having bets with friends about how long it would take him to drop KK like a hot cake once she left CAN. Lo and behold, like the gift that keeps on giving, he presented us with an incredibly slimy, hidden agenda-laden (ie the Mark Croft slur) article. For those who say he was "sticking up for his manager" or even more amusingly "showing her support", is it really necessary to do this? Claire Powell is an extremely strong, savvy business woman. She does not need her Zlist darling defending her name in his silly little showbiz column. Firstly, because it is none of his business, business/employment transactions between his agent and another client are nothing to do with him. Secondly, because he claimed to be such 'great friends' with KK, would he not think it appropriate that he stepped back from the situation and avoided taking sides in yet another dirty-laundry zleb fued. (Although, after witnessing his behaviour during the KP split, maybe he enjoys it!) Finally, if he was so concerned for her, he would be better placed in contacting her and offering support and guidance, rather than blackening her name by associating her with the hate figure that is Mark Croft. I just could not believe that he started the article by letting us all know that he wasn't in fact a great friend and "went weeks" without contacting her, despite having sang her praises from the roof tops for the previous 12 months. :D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0willow wrote: »
    Hello all! I have lurked with interest over the last few years as the Peter/Katie split unfolded (literally and metaphorically) before our eyes.

Anyway, to bring this back on topic, the latest stunt pulled by Pete is deplorable....he presented us with an incredibly slimy, hidden agenda-laden (ie the Mark Croft slur) article. For those who say he was "sticking up for his manager" or even more amusingly "showing her support", is it really necessary to do this? Claire Powell is an extremely strong, savvy business woman. She does not need her Zlist darling defending her name in his silly little showbiz column. Firstly, because it is none of his business, business/employment transactions between his agent and another client are nothing to do with him. Secondly, because he claimed to be such 'great friends' with KK, would he not think it appropriate that he stepped back from the situation and avoided taking sides in yet another dirty-laundry zleb fued. (Although, after witnessing his behaviour during the KP split, maybe he enjoys it!) Finally, if he was so concerned for her, he would be better placed in contacting her and offering support and guidance, rather than blackening her name by associating her with the hate figure that is Mark Croft. I just could not believe that he started the article by letting us all know that he wasn't in fact a great friend and "went weeks" without contacting her, despite having sang her praises from the roof tops for the previous 12 months. :D

Now, are you sure you're not KP or a journalist on a crusade to turn the world against him? ;):D

Welcome! :)

Oh yeah, agree with all the above.
  • Options
    0willow0willow Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    I love your work lexi :)

Sorry - yeah, I should have preffixed that with; yes, I am one of the 3am girls and am here to spread our evil Anti-Pete agenda. (Haven't quite figured out why we have this agenda yet, but it has to be an agenda as nobody would ever dislike poor sweet Pete on his own merits :P)