Options

Drop Dead Diva - Season 4 US Pace

caz06caz06 Posts: 849
Forum Member
✭✭
Well the show returned last night an by god was it brilliant! after 3 seasons of Jane/Deb wanting Greyson, now the tables have turned!

Jane - Glad she lost the case and got played, the recent events shes been going through made her lose that spark that makes her a great lawyer and made her a bit too confient, an by the end i think she relaised that an hopefully she'll be back on form from next week :D

Greyson - Love hes finally putting the pieces together and realise Jane is Deb! even with stacey denying it, looks like were gonna have an awesome season of him trying to win Jane/Deb!

Fred- Sorry to see that he's gone, but i'm sure he'll be back at some point later in the season, just annoyed he didn't have more of a goodybe with Jane, he was her guardian angel after all

Kim- Well after 3 seasons of either you love or hate her, i finally loved her!, wish she would have stayed on as the MD of the firm, she seemed to hold it together, become a stronger and more likeable and putting trust into the lawyers

The new GA - i like him, seems he's here to have fun and i'm sure him and Jane will get on well eventually

Overall a good start to a new season of this fantastic show! , wish it would get more credit and more popularity because it deserves it! bring on the remainder of the season! :D

Comments

• Options
    daisyduck1976daisyduck1976 Posts: 1,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This show is my guilty pleasure :o I love it!

I rather suspect Fred has gone for good. It seemed quite final, especially as a new GA tuned up and has a rather permanent looking role in the show, what with his investment in the law firm...

Need to google round a bit to check though!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, found this. The showrunner says he will be back, but rather cryptically "in some form or another". What does that mean?

Warning- don't read the article if you have watched season 4 ep 1 yet.

http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981375142
  • Options
    LucyDTrymLucyDTrym Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    caz06 wrote: »
    Well the show returned last night an by god was it brilliant! after 3 seasons of Jane/Deb wanting Greyson, now the tables have turned!

Jane - Glad she lost the case and got played, the recent events shes been going through made her lose that spark that makes her a great lawyer and made her a bit too confient, an by the end i think she relaised that an hopefully she'll be back on form from next week :D

Greyson - Love hes finally putting the pieces together and realise Jane is Deb! even with stacey denying it, looks like were gonna have an awesome season of him trying to win Jane/Deb!

Fred- Sorry to see that he's gone, but i'm sure he'll be back at some point later in the season, just annoyed he didn't have more of a goodybe with Jane, he was her guardian angel after all

Kim- Well after 3 seasons of either you love or hate her, i finally loved her!, wish she would have stayed on as the MD of the firm, she seemed to hold it together, become a stronger and more likeable and putting trust into the lawyers

The new GA - i like him, seems he's here to have fun and i'm sure him and Jane will get on well eventually

Overall a good start to a new season of this fantastic show! , wish it would get more credit and more popularity because it deserves it! bring on the remainder of the season! :D

i was upset you could watch it lol, then i found it on Project free TV so life is good again lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah this show is my guilty pleasure too! :D , its exactly the sort of show i need and love during the summer waitng my other shows to start up again in the autum, and one thing i will say for this show is i cannot fault a single episode of it, each episode is superb and i think thatts because its never been stretched more than 13 episodes like every other show the US seem to do, and thats what gives this show the quaility it is, never any filler episodes, glad theirs more fans here even if their is only a few! :D
  • Options
    suffolkbluesuffolkblue Posts: 4,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What season were we up to here in the UK on living tv.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What season were we up to here in the UK on living tv.

Sky living have shown all 3 seasons since 2010 so i'm sure it will be ready for season 4 at later date after airing in us, possibly september as per previous series aring that time of year :)
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad this is back - another light programme that I love - so sad Fred is gone
  • Options
    bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    I kind of disagree, I loved the past 3 series, but this weeks episode was slow and boring.
  • Options
    jaimeswjaimesw Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kind of disagree, I loved the past 3 series, but this weeks episode was slow and boring.

I agree. Was getting very silly in season 3 and it seems season 4 isn't any better. Will watch another few episodes and may drop this, which is a shame after I've watched it from the start.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jaimesw wrote: »
    I agree. Was getting very silly in season 3 and it seems season 4 isn't any better. Will watch another few episodes and may drop this, which is a shame after I've watched it from the start.

Yeah I concur which is a shame.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    I love this show! It's a always a bit of lighthearted fun throughout the summer :D I'm not too sure how long they can drag this out though. I think it's pretty obvious that it's going to end with Jane and Grayson back together and on a really shallow note I thought Grayson's hair looked a lot nicer then it did last year :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why is there no episode 2 from the usual sources this week?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i've been busy at work but managed to watch it first thing yesterday morning before hand and just getting round to writing my review of this weeks episode :)

i thought this episode was even better than the season opener, a case that started out as a joke kinda thing turning into something very very serious so it felt very gritty this week which i love every now and again :D

Jane/Deb - i think she'll never stop loving grayson and she'll try to fight the feelings the best she can, however i do believe she genuinly likes her new love interest, but i think now shes in janes body shes experiencing something new, however i don't think it will ever be the same love she has for grayson, i think luke believes if jane falls in love with the jude (sorry forgot his name :o ) , her feelings for grayson will go and job done kinda thing but i think we all know that won't happen.

Stacey - like that shes found something to do with herself that she enjoys and is good at

Luke - Still not used to him yet, he's seems to be very sly and when his name was said in the intro in instead of freds it felt very wierd, hopefully he'll settle in properly and start to be proper friends with the characters much like fred did

Kim/Parker - Very sweet couple and kim even more fantastic this week! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I laughed myself silly when they just inserted Luke's name into the intro instead of Fred's! It sounded hilarious.

Would it really have cost so much to get the lead actress to re-record the other 4 sentences?

That said, I think I am going to like Luke's different style of guardian angelling :)
  • Options
    kaob82kaob82 Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    Just seen online the show has been cancelled, so annoyed especially with season 4's last episode ending on a cliff hanger :(
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaob82 wrote: »
    Just seen online the show has been cancelled, so annoyed especially with season 4's last episode ending on a cliff hanger :(

Read this yesterday they obviously had no idea they were going to cancelled
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Is it gonna air in the uk soon:( missed season 3 aswell
  • Options
    lgwcmlgwcm Posts: 33
    Forum Member