Chantelle Houghton blasts ex Alex Reid over ‘girlfriend’ tweet of daughter Dolly

1235»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    He's not the most articulate person in the world. He probably wanted to express his love for his daughter on Valentine's day, the day where lots of people express their love for someone.

Granted, the word 'girlfriend' is not the best one he could've picked, but I'm sure he didn't mean anything inappropriate with it. She turned it into something nasty just to hit back.
    Most parents got what he meant though, it was a sweet thing to say. So many people see bad in everything now.
    Giraffe neck Chantelle needs to get a new man now to play victim to and leave Alex alone.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More swipes at Reid. I'm surprised he can't find out where Dolly lives as her mother seems to be papped outside the house every ruddy day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2290469/Chantelle-Houghton-takes-swipe-Alex-Reid-admits-knowing-daughter-Dolly-lives.html
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    what would chantelle do if she had a healthy normal relationship with the father of her child- she wouldnt have a 'career' would she?
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like the lady is just protecting her child, she says he hangs about with unsavoury people who she doesn't want near her daughter, we can all understand this can't we? The bloke is a bit thick and would probably nip out for a pint of milk and a few posed pictures for the paps and leave his baby with the "unsavoury" ones, who bloody knows what would happen, hasn't a mother the right to protect her child, Alex does seem a bit simple so would get distracted outdoors
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Attention seeking pair of f*ckwits air dirty laundry in public - are they really not bored with this yet? That poor, poor girl is all I can say
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Attention seeking pair of f*ckwits air dirty laundry in public - are they really not bored with this yet? That poor, poor girl is all I can say

Yup.

Let's hope neither of them ever procreate again...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should go to a solicitor and sort this out legally... unless she can prove he is a risk to the child what right does she have to withhold access?.. the father should have equal right unless he is a danger... she is controlling access so she can keep the money shots for herself imo... but both of them would get told to stfu by any good child court so I don't see that happening soon.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    There's nothing wrong with the comment at all - I've heard lots of parents refer to their young offspring as 'my boyfriend/girlfriend'.

Absolutely ridiculous and in the same league as Dads being afraid to bath their children.

PC gone totally mad.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,910
    Forum Member
    You'd think she was the head of a large organisation, rather than a single mum from Essex....
    'I hope that you will respect that this subject is a sensitive matter & there are very good reasons why it is in the hands of my legal team,' Chantelle wrote.