Options

Dallas Series 3?

TLC1098TLC1098 Posts: 1,780
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone know when Dallas is returning to C5? It's been on in the US since Febuary and still no sign of it airing in the UK.

Last year we got it not long after the US.

Comments

• Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope its back soon. The Second season was fantastic.
  • Options
    jw2011jw2011 Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The third season is airing in two parts in the US. Part 1, made up of 8 episodes finished just the other week and it will return on August 18th for Part two, made up of 7 episodes. There is word floating about that 5 are going to wait until the show returns after the mid-season break in the US and air the series all together without a gap - which means the UK won't have to wait 4 months to discover what happens after the cliffhanger!!
  • Options
    Jack_ClintonJack_Clinton Posts: 2,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And hopefully Channel 5 do NOT put it on at 11pm. It was late for me as I had to be up at 6am.
  • Options
    Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    Nice to know that Channel 5 will be showing it in one go anyway! I don't care what time it is on - I always record things like that (hate the numerous ad-breaks!).
  • Options
    Mr PatrickMr Patrick Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i can't understand how its not on channel 5 i am from Ireland and the new serious is on TV3 and its brilliant. but then again i suppose i will have to wait four months for the next few episodes as its just aired episode 7 last night can't wait until next week as there is a fire
  • Options
    foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When is it on this week? I thought it was Thursday 10pm - there is no listing for it?
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    foxy23 wrote: »
    When is it on this week? I thought it was Thursday 10pm - there is no listing for it?

It's been moved to midnight - typical Channel 5.
  • Options
    foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »

Ahh thanks for that!

Moved to midnight already? Not good.
    Dallas has been brilliant the last couple of weeks - they don't give shows much of a chance to build an audience these days, do they?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    foxy23 wrote: »
    Ahh thanks for that!

Moved to midnight already? Not good.
    Dallas has been brilliant the last couple of weeks - they don't give shows much of a chance to build an audience these days, do they?

Nope, and no problem!

According to next week's TV Choice though, it's been moved to 11pm - the same time it was moved to last year when it was on a Tuesday.
  • Options
    rosiedevonrosiedevon Posts: 7,708
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »

Midnight Wednesday not Thurs according to Radio Times
  • Options
    Forum Member
    rosiedevon wrote: »
    Midnight Wednesday not Thurs according to Radio Times

Thanks! I thought I couldn't see it!