12th November Single Chart: Who will get #1 that week?

2»

Comments

• SavyannahSavyannah Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    Bleurgh all the little chavs will horde out to buy mama chavs, daughter chavs tripe
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Bruno will get it, his song has gone #1 now on iTunes and its getting lots of airplay. Its a good song so would be welkl deserved imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bruno's no 1 on iTunes already with little to no promo, impressive
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Bluez Boy wrote: »
    Bruno's no 1 on iTunes already with little to no promo, impressive

Are you serious about that? It's been EVERYWHERE.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    Are you serious about that? It's been EVERYWHERE.

I mean promo as in appearances/ performances, etc, there has been any that I know of
    Forum Member
    1D currently #1 on iTunes, who would've thought they could be #1 contender :eek:, don't think they'll get the #1 officially though.
  • gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    I think Bruno Mars will have it this week and then Little Mix will get it the weeks after.
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is not possible that 1d could get to #1 officially?:confused: jessie j got to #1 with `domino` and that was just an album track at the time. the sales could be front loaded for them, but surely they`re a strong contender now.

bruno`s song is growing on me and i think it will be either #1 or #2 with little mix at #3. not surprised that stoochie are not in the top 10 yet. the cover is not a patch on the original and what happened to other track they were supposed to be releasing as a double a sided single.:confused:
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would be amazed (but delighted) if One Direction chart at number one when the album is out this week and the song is on the album. It isn't officially supposed to be released to December
  • icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DNA is not that good is it?
    Forum Member
    icanboogie wrote: »
    DNA is not that good is it?

It's good, but compared to the other songs, it's received very poor airplay so far.
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urgh I cant believe that it looks like Little Things :yawn::yawn: will be #1 over Locked Out Of Heaven and DNA.