Options

HO who will be the next "iconic"character to die in a stunt?

zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,863
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So in over the last 3 years we have lost rhys, claire and this year a certain mcqueens death was leaked so who do you think the "iconic" character to die in next year stunt will be?

I think it will be nancy next time round

Comments

• Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God I hope it will be Nancy next year!
  • Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's not many options left...

Jack, Cindy, Darren, Nancy, Tom, Ste, Myra and Tony are pretty much the options. Yes there's long serving characters like Holly and Frankie but I wouldn't class them as iconic.
  • Options
    fairyfruitcakefairyfruitcake Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D.DotA wrote: »

That would be my cue to stop watching!
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    vkmax wrote: »
    There's not many options left...

Jack, Cindy, Darren, Nancy, Tom, Ste, Myra and Tony are pretty much the options. Yes there's long serving characters like Holly and Frankie but I wouldn't class them as iconic.

Calling Ste iconic might ruffle a few feathers. I agree though at this stage, he is.
  • Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't say how he could be regarded as anything other. He's been front and centre for 9 years and thanks to Stendan (arguably one of the most popular couples the show ever had) he's most certainly an iconic character.
  • Options
    seventhwaveseventhwave Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would guess Cindy. She's the second longest-serving cast member, and I think it would be difficult to bring her back from the bipolar storyline. I can't see them trying to turn her back into the bitchy man-eater after that ...
  • Options
    Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tony:o
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    I would guess Cindy. She's the second longest-serving cast member, and I think it would be difficult to bring her back from the bipolar storyline. I can't see them trying to turn her back into the bitchy man-eater after that ...

She'll just go on her meds and like in soapland be normal. Until a couple of years later they need a storyline for her...
  • Options
    Colonel_JasperColonel_Jasper Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D.DotA wrote: »

That's the final straw for me! I would stop watching.

Bad enough that it's in a terrible state at the moment.
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would be my cue to stop watching!
    That's the final straw for me! I would stop watching.

Bad enough that it's in a terrible state at the moment.

Really? What do you like about Nancy? I know she has a fan following on here but I really am wondering why?

Imo she's the same old who never learns. Never great full for what she has just moaning nasty women who doesn't appreciate anything in her life. Darren is better off without her!
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ste will be killed off but return as a vampire or zombie as he will never leave