EE - Ofcom investigating rape scene

2»

Comments

• eastboy1980eastboy1980 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What rape scene? I dont recall a rape scene? I just remenber a scene before and after an offscreen rape took place
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Your post has upset me and I'm calling OFCOM. >:(

And so has your reply which has ripped out my heart and destroyed my soul - so I am calling OFCOM to complain about you as well.

You should be in jail. >:(
  • theiceman2014theiceman2014 Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Havnt people heard of a remote? doo these people want the soaps to show them that life is all honky dory.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And so has your reply which has ripped out my heart and destroyed my soul - so I am calling OFCOM to complain about you as well.

You should be in jail. >:(

I was going to forgive you. Then I saw you wearing that shirt of half naked Alfie Moons and I got severe post traumatic stress.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was going to forgive you. Then I saw you wearing that shirt of half naked Alfie Moons and I got severe post traumatic stress.

:D:D:D:D

distress at Aflie Moon's shirts should get their own helpline

Also people with epilepsy should be warned about brightness :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D:D

distress at Aflie Moon's shirts should get their own helpline

Also people with epilepsy should be warned about brightness :p

:D Nancy was fine til she moved to the square.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Nancy was fine til she moved to the square.

Poor Nancy - with Alfie's shirts constantly causing her seizures and being stuck with the awful Dexter she has not really got a chance has she? :cry:
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Investigating what?? ffs :mad: it's over and done with, just let it go!
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello is this offcom?

Sorry I though this was f**koffcom
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which channels does Ofcom govern?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FFS what a load of cobblers.

On this and many other topics (like the poor Rosetta scientist Matt Taylor castigated for his bloody choice of shirt) I am so sick of the terminally offended brigade.

I often wonder how they stumble through life without dying of indignation.

It's totally pathetic. >:(

excellent post. i agree 100%.
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,249
    Forum Member
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Which channels does Ofcom govern?

As far as I know it covers all channels. Anything broadcast in the country can be reported to OFCOM.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    excellent post. i agree 100%.

Thanks. :)

It makes you wonder if these people ever actually watch the news - real life is often far more horrific than anything that could possibly be shown on a pre-watershed soap.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That t-shirt stuff was a load of cobblers, yes probably not wise for going on tv, but the poor bloke didn't deserve to have a bunch of miserable harpies piss all over his big moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That t-shirt stuff was a load of cobblers, yes probably not wise for going on tv, but the poor bloke didn't deserve to have a bunch of miserable harpies piss all over his big moment.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. :)

A groundbreaking scientific breakthrough by landing a probe on the surface of a distant comet or a rather geeky taste in clothes - which was more important?

It probably never crossed his mind that anyone would be 'offended' by his colourful choice of shirt.

Sigh.

0...0 I am so very offended by it all that I am off to kip. :D
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    What rape scene? I dont recall a rape scene? I just remenber a scene before and after an offscreen rape took place

Indeed. It's ridiculous. It was all suggested and very well done.
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am usually the first to agree that some scenes should be post watershed but this was implied. It is important that young adults see this as a conversation starter with their parents. If one women or man is saved from what must be the most sickening thing that can happen then EastEnders were right to show it.