Options

Murder, She Wrote and Diagnosis Murder

Imogen MImogen M Posts: 4,337
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Can anyone tell me which seasons of MSW and DM are currently being screened by BBC2 and BBC1 respectively? I'm just wondering if they're being aired in the correct order.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did cop the end of a episode of Murder, She Wrote the other day and it was from 1990...I'd say that came from season 6 or 7 (89 to 90 or 90 to 91) I can't tell if you if the episodes are in order..all I know it ran from 1984 to 1996 with a few TV movies afterwards...:D

I avoid Diagnosis Murder at all costs...lol..:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, Cheeky. :D

I like both shows - they're just light entertainment and neither ever pretending to be anything it wasn't.

DM is more fun than MSW, but you need to switch your brain off before you watch either of them. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    I know DM got all the way to the last ep and then went back to the beginning a couple of months ago and i think they are in the right order, the Scott Baio ones first. No idea on MSW.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only say that about D.M because I saw the tail end of one episode and Dick Van Dyke was tap dancing and singing...I've never been the same since..lol..:D
  • Options
    CraigCraig Posts: 2,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    l had a look on Digiguide and they are showing season 3 of Diagnosis Murder, but the episodes are not in order. Every now and then they have two or three in a row, but then jump all over the place.

From Friday they are going to air season 4, and again the first three are in order, then they jump to episode 8.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Craig wrote: »
    l had a look on Digiguide and they are showing season 3 of Diagnosis Murder, but the episodes are not in order. Every now and then they have two or three in a row, but then jump all over the place.

From Friday they are going to air season 4, and again the first three are in order, then they jump to episode 8.

Oh, God, that is SO ANNOYING.

It's a good thing I'm not trying to record the show because they make it impossible...maybe that is not an accident on their part.

:mad:
  • Options
    REVUpminsterREVUpminster Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    epguides.com is one of the best sites to check the order shows were made and shown which is often different.
  • Options
    PizzatheactionPizzatheaction Posts: 20,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That said, Digiguide has been known to get into quite a muddle with its numbering of series and episodes.
  • Options
    REVUpminsterREVUpminster Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Digiguide is a listing guide whereas epguides is more of a history guide and leads into TVtome for more detail. They both have there place.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Dick van Dyke should murder Jessica Nosy Parker !!
    That he be caught-tried-sentenced and go to Electric Chair!!
    That would get rid of both of them!! :):):):)
  • Options
    Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Panorama wrote: »
    I think Dick van Dyke should murder Jessica Nosy Parker !!
    That he be caught-tried-sentenced and go to Electric Chair!!
    That would get rid of both of them!! :):):):)

Ah, but then Dick the University professor from Murder 101 would turn up with the cop who just happens to be his real life son and they could arrange for the doctor to escape in that flying bed thingy that Jessica rode in the Disney film,

That might actually be more believable than Community General not being shut down for all its patients getting bumped off or Jessica not being locked up as she is very obviously a serial killer given how many of her friends have snuffed it.