Infamous Second Son

Cougar GirlCougar Girl Posts: 633
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone else looking forward to this? Can't F**king wait. Roll on February!!!

Comments

• Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks amazing. The trailer blew me away. Some nice choices of music on there too.
  • Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    Careful, there's a PlayStation section for exclusive games, you'll have certain people coming in and tell you how horrible the series is and how much better games are on Xbox. ;)
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah i'm looking forward to this too, I enjoyed all the previous Infamous games (loved the vampire DLC).
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am looking forward to this as well. I have enjoyed the previous games and the standalone digital release was an interesting change for the game

Super powers and a sandbox game, what's not to love :D
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've had Infamous 2 sitting on my HDD for ages, really need to crack on with it in preparation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've had Infamous 2 sitting on my HDD for ages, really need to crack on with it in preparation.

Its a very good game, a huge improvement over the first game IMO.
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gormond wrote: »
    Its a very good game, a huge improvement over the first game IMO.

Yeah, so I hear. I played half way through the first one, but lost my save and couldn't be bothered to go all through it again. Will definitely give number 2 a go though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Anyone else looking forward to this? Can't F**king wait. Roll on February!!!

im shaking with excitment at this game - if i dont manage to pick up a ps4 at launch, ill wait (but not happily) until this comes out
  • Lith66Lith66 Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    I remember having Infamous 1 free on my ps3 and thought it was a great story and gameplay. With Infamous 2 the gameplay was improve very much and run smoothly but I just hated the story in it kinda felt the writers did not care about it and was pointless build up on the first game. I'm hoping they clear things up much better as it was a messy storyline on infamous 2.

The new one does look good and it is a first day but for me .
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't like the first game but this one looks more like what i was expecting. I too was very impressed with the trailer.
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    I like the series a lot and I think this game will easily be the best one yet. Moving through the city looks to be effortless since you can morph through buildings and up to the rooftop in seconds, it's all pretty swish.
  • jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the series a lot and I think this game will easily be the best one yet. Moving through the city looks to be effortless since you can morph through buildings and up to the rooftop in seconds, it's all pretty swish.

I've never really got into the infamous series but I agree with you - it does look pretty damn good
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I actually enjoyed the way you traveled in the DLC by turning into bats, it made traveling across the city so fast.
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Looks very good, lets hope the main character is not as annoying as he looks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually enjoyed the way you traveled in the DLC by turning into bats, it made traveling across the city so fast.

Is that the Festival of Blood DLC?

If so might download that!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jokerz wrote: »
    Is that the Festival of Blood DLC?

If so might download that!

Aye that's the one, its a good DLC :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aye that's the one, its a good DLC :D

OK Cheers! Have to wait until I get paid first though.

Bloody money
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The great thing about the Festival of Blood pack is that its not actually DLC but a stand alone package, you don't need to inFamous 2 game to play it.
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I saw the behind the scenes video my hype for the game increased. I love that series. Glad to know Sony is really supporting it. Second son is My most anticipated game