Options

The Kimberly Appreciation thread

chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
Forum Member
i like her so far with the little we have seen,Hoping she does not go down the showmance route.:p

please nobody call her queen or such.its annoying:D

Comments

• Options
    BWBIDHBWBIDH Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    She seems quite clued up. Not your stereotypical playboy model. Hope she goes far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    thought she came across well again tonight in both highlights and live.to be fair its only her/ash actor chris i like so far and maybe the girl who got the killer nom.
  • Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Good Looking and smart... hope she goes far
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Big fan here. But I just know BOTS is going to start calling her "boring" soon...
  • Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Big fan here. But I just know BOTS is going to start calling her "boring" soon...

I disagree I think she has the potential to be a leader against the bitches in the house

She all ready has Ashleigh, Danielle and Jale on her side.

She will be a slow burner

And who cares what BOTS, when has the show ever been serious?
  • Options
    xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    I like Kimberley also.
    She seems a decent person and very clued up.
  • Options
    GabrielPGabrielP Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    She's my fave so far!
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Kimberly she seems really nice and genuine.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    I love Kimberly she seems really nice and genuine.

Yes, she seems lovely and quite clever to, not like most of the other girls.
  • Options
    ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Count me in. She's my favourite right now.

It was quite endearing seeing her so uncomfortable trying to be sexy although I thought it was a bit odd given her background!
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goooo Team Kimberly! She's the saving grace for me at the minute... sad that I fear she'll be nominated next week. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    she will.BB is making sure of it by getting her to reveal her nominations.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she would be another typical dumb, bitchy model, but she seems the nicest, most genuine housemate in there. Such a beautiful woman inside and out, my favourite so far.
  • Options
    GabrielPGabrielP Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Kim is coming across very well in today's highlights show. Twitter is on her side. (:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    GabrielP wrote: »
    Kim is coming across very well in today's highlights show. Twitter is on her side. (:

is it?that's good news.I agree,thought she had a very good show
  • Options
    SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's coming across really well so far- tonight was great, gave good answers in the task and I loved how she didn't react to being electrocuted!
  • Options
    RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loving the Kimbot. Girl is a machine. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm really hoping she gets to be power housemate this week. She's going to be a nom target otherwise and it will be good test of character for her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    She seems a really nice, fair and sweet girl though I'm sure she can speak up for herself too. I hope she continues like this and doesn't dip under the radar in weeks to come.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    SourGrapes wrote: »
    She's coming across really well so far- tonight was great, gave good answers in the task and I loved how she didn't react to being electrocuted!

Haha, that was brilliant! Put our lot to shame... the electrocuting is getting old now anyway, and it makes me wonder if HMs are putting it on a bit because they know the viewers apparently find it hilarious! :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I loved the whole meh attitude to the shock suits.showed the others up to be attention seeking morons:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I loved the whole meh attitude to the shock suits.showed the others up to be attention seeking morons:D

Either that or she didn't fit the pads properly!

We've seen too many of these shows to think that the reactions are faked. People have literally been in tears from the pain.

Also, some people conduct the electircity more than others.

I do find it hard to believe you can completely cover up the reaction, though. Muscle spasms are triggered by electrical impulses. It's not usually something you can consciously prevent!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    Kimberly is by far my favourite housemate this year. I love how she is getting slated in the house by the likes of Helen because Kimberly has the temerity to be a reserved, dignified person. Kimberly is one of the few BB housemates who has ever reminded me of myself - I just wish I had her looks to go with my personality! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    I posted these links elsewhere, but they're little videos made by one of her friends (more than friends?) from Oxford Brookes. (Safe for work)

I just thought they showed a bit more character than is currently coming through in the BB edits, and hint at better things to come once she drops her guard and relaxes into the show.

http://vimeo.com/93066682
    http://vimeo.com/17765019
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope she stays classy. When accused of sitting on the fence in yesterday's highlights it reminded me of a similar remark about great winner from a few years ago.