I don't get the dislike for Ashleigh?

iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
Forum Member
Several on here have come to dislike Ashleigh since her hatred for Helen, and the common reason seems to be that she bitches too much/is a coward/isn't saying it to Helen's face.

Well let me ask you this, why did Chris not receive the same hate then? He very much didn't like Pauline yet not once did he say it to her face. In fact he was even more fake than Ashleigh, Helen is well aware Ashleigh dislikes her at least. Pauline wasn't too aware of how much Chris was against her.

Yet Chris is made out to be some hero during Paulinegate and Ashleigh is currently being made out like some nasty bitch?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree totally..I want Ashleigh and Chris as final 2.
  • yorkie11yorkie11 Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris isn't a moaning sourpuss like Ashleigh.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She will have the last laugh when she wins imo.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    All she does is bitch and sneer at the other housemates.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How did you get the l/f.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    iMatt_101 wrote: »
    Several on here have come to dislike Ashleigh since her hatred for Helen, and the common reason seems to be that she bitches too much/is a coward/isn't saying it to Helen's face.

Well let me ask you this, why did Chris not receive the same hate then? He very much didn't like Pauline yet not once did he say it to her face. In fact he was even more fake than Ashleigh, Helen is well aware Ashleigh dislikes her at least. Pauline wasn't too aware of how much Chris was against her.

Yet Chris is made out to be some hero during Paulinegate and Ashleigh is currently being made out like some nasty bitch?

Chris is my favourite but I like Ashleigh too.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not just her bitching about Helen, she just comes across as miserable, she even bitched about Mark and Matthew because they were messing around in the kitchen. She's a big jealous bitter baby because the attention isn't on her.

When Toya was there and the girls jumped in the pool and everyone else joined them what did Ashleigh and Toya do ? they bitched and moaned about them.

She is a kill joy. You can't even go and see how she is feeling without her bitching about it later.
  • sward669sward669 Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yorkie11 wrote: »
    Chris isn't a moaning sourpuss like Ashleigh.

But he hasn't been shown in the highlights since he was power housemate?? He could be a moan also ;-) ??????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sward669 wrote: »
    But he hasn't been shown in the highlights since he was power housemate?? He could be a moan also ;-) ??????

I don't like to go by something i haven't seen.
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iMatt_101 wrote: »

How is it fair to compare Ashleigh's behaviour in there to Chris'? He's been nothing like as bitchy or sour-faced as she has. And if he does turn into Ashleigh mark 2 I'll be sure to note it on here.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The main problem for Ashleigh is that she hates Helen and that is ruining her experience in the house. It's like being at school stuck with the bully girl that everyone's afraid of.
    If Helen wasn't in the house we would probably see a better side of Ashleigh.

Helen is a loud mouth bully. I just wish we could get rid of her so that we could see the others start to relax and enjoy themselves.
  • Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,862
    Forum Member

What for 17/18 hours a day? I think you might have fallen for the BB Ashleigh story. I suspect she talks without bitching at some time of the day, indeed some h/m seem to think highly of her.

I maintain this is the reason we don't get live feed because those that watch could call the producers and editors out, it has nothing to do with cost, it's all for manipulation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    The main problem for Ashleigh is that she hates Helen and that is ruining her experience in the house. It's like being at school stuck with the bully girl that everyone's afraid of.
    If Helen wasn't in the house we would probably see a better side of Ashleigh.

Helen is a loud mouth bully. I just wish we could get rid of her so that we could see the others start to relax and enjoy themselves.

Oh that excuse again. Everyone else deals with it, why can't she ?
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Chris is my favourite but I like Ashleigh too.

If Helen and Ash disappeared, I think she'd start having fun.........and so would we.
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    How did you get the l/f.

Fine. All we see on the television is her bitching and sneering at other housemates. She's such a downer, I don't see how anyone could actually say they "like" her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »
    If Helen and Ash disappeared, I think she'd start having fun.........and so would we.

Really ? because when i listen to her bitching she seems to have a problem with anyone having any fun.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    A lot of people are getting fooled by BB's editing of Ashleigh, according to the HL's we see Ashleigh is always looking either angry or miserable and is constantly bitching about Helen...im certain that isn't true because people such as Chris likes her, and I can't see him sticking around with her if she was that bad.

Lets face it, Ashleigh is only saying what we know to be true and have posted on here, so unless people on here are starting to feel sorry for Helen and Ash and actually like them then give Ashleigh a break.
  • Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok to not dislike her, but why would anyone like her? Shes one of the most boring 18 year olds I've seen in my life. Acts like a old miserable women
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of people are getting fooled by BB's editing of Ashleigh, according to the HL's we see Ashleigh is always looking either angry or miserable and is constantly bitching about Helen...im certain that isn't true because people such as Chris likes her, and I can't see him sticking around with her if she was that bad.

Lets face it, Ashleigh is only saying what we know to be true and have posted on here, so unless people on here are starting to feel sorry for Helen and Ash and actually like them then give Ashleigh a break.

What about Helen and Ash then ? i don't see anyone blaming the edit for their behaviour. These arguments to protect Ashleigh are weak.

You are basically saying we should go by something that may or may not be happening, that makes no sense what so ever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As do we :confused:
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Oh that excuse again. Everyone else deals with it, why can't she ?

What do you mean 'deals with it'? Do you mean she should act like the housemates who secretly despise Helen but decide to suck up to her anyway?
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    divergent wrote: »
    As do we :confused:

Yes, most people on here have said what Ashleigh has said about the hms.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    Fine. All we see on the television is her bitching and sneering at other housemates. She's such a downer, I don't see how anyone could actually say they "like" her.

We all like different people that is the way it is .
  • strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not just her bitching about Helen,...
    You're trying to brush aside the reason why Ashleigh is feeling miserable in that house. Helen has tried to isolate every one of the girls in that house and at the moment it's Ashleigh's turn. So it's all to do with Helen wanting to hog all the attention, really.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    What about Helen and Ash then ? i don't see anyone blaming the edit for their behaviour. These arguments to protect Ashleigh are weak.

You are basically saying we should go by something that may or may not be happening, that makes no sense what so ever.

Have we seen Helen shouting at people, be rude, abusive and aggressive to other HM's, Ash has been horrible to and about the women in the house...whatever else we don't see from him and Helen, that is more than enough to dislike them and see what horrible people they are.

Ashleigh hasn't been anywhere near as bad as those two idiots.