Options

What is with Steven ?

Marc_Anthony1Marc_Anthony1 Posts: 984
Forum Member
✭✭
He is absolutely revolting. Eating his cereal with his mouth open, trying to speak at the same time. Then having sex in a bed in a shared bedroom, whilst claiming cameras can't see it, only the sound is available. Just an unclassy knob.

What is he? He is most definitely a moron, because either:
a) he has never bothered watching the programme previously and thus realised night vision is used when lights go out - dur
b) he is just stupid and forgot whilst in blissful ignorance
c) faking it and making out we are getting a real show as he doesn't know that we know what's going on (reverse psychology trick so-to-speak), so we think he isn't playing a game because he doesn't know how the show works so couldn't possibly be doing so
c) or all of the above.

I didn't realise until tonight how much of a 42 carat plonker he really is.

Comments

• Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I've just seen this :o:o:o

http://**************.co.uk/news/?p=2161

The text message is almost exactly the same as his convo with Kim the other night.

What's more his mother is such a liar and a hypocrite!

ETA - ^^ the link is buggered - it's big brother extra.co.uk /news/?p=2161
  • Options
    IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here is the link from above (thanks)

Naughty, naughty, Steven.

Naughty, naughty, Steven's mother
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    it's not totally his fault how he acts, he was born with a rare medical condition.

i believe this condition in Latin is called "cringey-knob-end-itus"

it's a crippling disease that affects ones social skills.
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The text message is almost exactly the same as his convo with Kim the other night.

xtra, not extra (big brother xtra.co.uk - without the gaps)

Yes, very enlightening.... assuming it's even true....

I've seen the facebook post, which was liked by his mum, so that bit is true.
    As for the texts and PMs though.....
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven is playing an absolute blinder. Channel 5 are planning a series on his family - and yes, the whole act is contrived.

The Goode Life

Will be a massive hit both sides of the pond.
  • Options
    babs_lawriebabs_lawrie Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with everyone about steven he is absolutely up himself I beg the crowd on friday to shout get steven out We know he is not up but just to let him see what the public think about him will deflate that bloody big ego
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you can tell those messages are from him, it's typed in the same annoying way he talks.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks for the link........it said much more than has been said on here.......and a link from there led to text messages between Steven and girlfriend.........if he was NOT in a relationship with her, why the messages.........see for yourself......
  • Options
    I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    .see for yourself......

I'd love to but the link won't work for me. Anybody have time to summarise? Please?

xx
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Steven is playing an absolute blinder. Channel 5 are planning a series on his family - and yes, the whole act is contrived.

The Goode Life

Will be a massive hit both sides of the pond.

A day in the life of a Bogey Man :D:D
  • Options
    GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven is a Control Freak - Constantly telling Kim what to do a how to do it when they get out of the house ........I hope she runs as fast as her legs will carry her when she does get out for her own sake ........!!!!!!!!!............I can't stand either of 'em !!
  • Options
    Speckled_HenSpeckled_Hen Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with everyone about steven he is absolutely up himself I beg the crowd on friday to shout get steven out We know he is not up but just to let him see what the public think about him will deflate that bloody big ego

^ ^ ^ This. Yes. PLEEEASE.
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 4,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm-a-pain wrote: »
    I'd love to but the link won't work for me. Anybody have time to summarise? Please?

xx

Can't get the link to work either :(
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wouldnt you feel "safe in his arms"?
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that sentence in his last comment goes on a very very very long time :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeanie wrote: »
    Can't get the link to work either :(

where the asterisks are type bigbrother xtra without a gap
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    I'm-a-pain wrote: »

xx

If you google BB Extra Steven Goode it should show as the third result down with the title EXCLUSIVE Steven Goode EXPOSED
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

he thinks having sex for the public to watch will keep him in. just wait steven until you are up for eviction..........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    This has probably been posted before but Stevens Starnow profile makes for interesting viewing especially the video where he talks about his affair with a married woman.
    http://www.starnow.co.uk/stevengoode
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm so not a fan of the crowd, in fact I loathe them at times, however, every Friday Steven in particular is massively focused on the crowd reaction...
    Would it be a teeny bit hypocritical of me to wish they would shout Get Steven ooooouuuttt.:blush: or even a wee Boooo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so not a fan of the crowd, in fact I loathe them at times, however, every Friday Steven in particular is massively focused on the crowd reaction...
    Would it be a teeny bit hypocritical of me to wish they would shout Get Steven ooooouuuttt.:blush: or even a wee Boooo

he got booed to high heaven before, I think he ended up just telling himself that he'd imagined it, like he imagines most other things that have happened to him :p
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tofty1 wrote: »
    This has probably been posted before but Stevens Starnow profile makes for interesting viewing especially the video where he talks about his affair with a married woman.

Dexter in it too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tofty1 wrote: »

there's a video of him talking about his affair somewhere on a two bob little chat show, it's an incredibly moving story, it moved me off the couch onto my arse in tears of laughter :D
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    there's a video of him talking about his affair somewhere on a two bob little chat show, it's an incredibly moving story, it moved me off the couch onto my arse in tears of laughter :D

He'll have an affair with a married woman but Kim on a "break" and he HAS to know everything.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I genuinely thought that Kimberley would have higher standards.