Options

Peter Andre Coffee Shop Opens

Comments

• Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he looks so cheesy!:eek: and Amy Childs just happened to be there-nothing to do with the fact that its the same Management team as Andre:rolleyes:
    good luck to him-hes found his true calling in life :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear CAN please let Peter have some other friends apart from vacuous odd looking airheads with the IQ of a turnip or people on the CAN payroll.

FREE the ANDRE!
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear CAN please let Peter have some other friends apart from vacuous odd looking airheads with the IQ of a turnip or people on the CAN payroll.

FREE the ANDRE!

i'm sorry reginald but i'm afraid poor Petie can only be friends with the people that are on the CAN payroll :p
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    New York Coffee Club?

Any bets on how long it will last?

and next door to Greggs? Oh big mistake :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does look cheap the menu boards the tacky colours -- its liek EASY COFFEE im surprised...I thought it would be more glam.1.40 for tea -- and if you use your NYC keep cup you get 15p off your drink!
  • Options
    hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The articles I've seen about the coffee shop seem to be ridiculing him......
    Have noticed that PA's press coverage in general is becoming less positive recently. Wonder what made the tide turn?
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When the publicity dies down, who is actually going to go there? I wouldn't think 12 yr old girls would drink much coffee.
  • Options
    MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    warszawa wrote: »
    When the publicity dies down, who is actually going to go there? I wouldn't think 12 yr old girls would drink much coffee.

Well Id imagine his kids will be working there, he has to use them for something after all.
  • Options
    TamaraTeaBagTamaraTeaBag Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    Well Id imagine his kids will be working there, he has to use them for something after all.[/QUOTE]

:D

hehehehee
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why knock him for this? He's the owner, not the washer-up. Good luck to him. Another string to his bow & it could be very successful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Why knock him for this? He's the owner, not the washer-up. Good luck to him. Another string to his bow & it could be very successful.

Yeah with uniforms so simple to McDonald's! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Id imagine his kids will be working there, he has to use them for something after all.
    Well Id imagine his kids will be working there, he has to use them for something after all.[/QUOTE]
    :D

hehehehee

He can't win can he?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can not abide the man...however...All the best to him, we need as many small businesses as we can get, he is employing people and giving them livelihoods.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree good luck to him. Not many new businesses starting up in this country, Were in a bad recession with millions unemployed we should be praising rather ridiculing. The surrounding decor and uniform may not to people tastes but if the food, drink and customer service is good that's what counts.

Anything to do with peter or Katie gets torn apart round here sometimes. I can get why some do but in this case it's just another excuse to knock him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can not abide the man...however...All the best to him, we need as many small businesses as we can get, he is employing people and giving them livelihoods.

Have to agree with this at a time our high streets are dying and being taken over by multi national companies or becoming a wasteland of cheap take aways and bookies it is always good to see new independent shops.

I will save my ridicule until he starts getting papped there with his friends incessantly. :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have to agree with this at a time our high streets are dying and being taken over by multi national companies or becoming a wasteland of cheap take aways and bookies it is always good to see new independent shops.

I will save my ridicule until he starts getting papped there with his friends incessantly. :D:D:D

Likewise, agree ^^
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree good luck to him. Not many new businesses starting up in this country, Were in a bad recession with millions unemployed we should be praising rather ridiculing. The surrounding decor and uniform may not to people tastes but if the food, drink and customer service is good that's what counts.

Anything to do with peter or Katie gets torn apart round here sometimes. I can get why some do but in this case it's just another excuse to knock him.

Fully agree with all ^^^ .:) What's the problem with someone opening a coffee shop, giving the industry and people in England/Britain something positive? :confused:

I am sure PA knows about coffee, and as I devoted coffee lover myself, I sure would go there and try it out. I know he has travelled sampling various coffee blends, I think one such trip was with "Mr Costa" so...yes I would definitely go into his coffee shop if ever there or he opened one up in my area.

Yes PA is cheesey, and some people don't like him, he has many flaws, (as do we all by the way) but why would that stop anyone looking at him employing people in a positive light? He hasn't opened a "crack den". :confused: :eek: ;):D

Just love my smiliies...
  • Options
    hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems very odd that there wasn't a huge PR campaign ahead of the opening - usually CAN have loads of snippets put in the press if PA is is going to be up to something.
    Also no mention of it in his NEW column ( online version) this week. Did however notice that the lead item in his column was about him being 'single and ready to mingle'. Wonder if that was to clarify his 'relationship' with his dancer - after he announced he was seeing her in is column a while back he must have felt rather red faced when she denied that there had been anything between them on Twitter.
    there was also something about a Rufus Hound interview where Rufus had said that PA was rude ....
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit amused/bemused as to why anybody would have a problem with Pete opening a coffee shop, other than complete dislike of the man.

Whats the problem with either owning or serving in a coffee shop. My friend opened one about 5 years ago and she is doing very well, although it is hard work. .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    Seems very odd that there wasn't a huge PR campaign ahead of the opening - usually CAN have loads of snippets put in the press if PA is is going to be up to something.
    Also no mention of it in his NEW column ( online version) this week. Did however notice that the lead item in his column was about him being 'single and ready to mingle'.

I wouldn't know, I don't google his column. He has been talking about it on twitter though.
    Wonder if that was to clarify his 'relationship' with his dancer - after he announced he was seeing her in is column a while back he must have felt rather red faced when she denied that there had been anything between them on Twitter.there was also something about a Rufus Hound interview where Rufus had said that PA was rude ....

She actually said -
    MISSKRISTINAMAC KRISTINA MACMILLAN
    @ @mandyh27 few dates bk in july that was wrong timing for us both so we decided just to be friends as it was better that way.

Which is what he said on his show.:rolleyes:

Anyway, back on topic, he's planning to open more coffee shops & have a whole chain of them.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The articles I've seen about the coffee shop seem to be ridiculing him......
    Have noticed that PA's press coverage in general is becoming less positive recently. Wonder what made the tide turn?

That tells me more about the journalists who wrote the articles if they think opening a business is something to be ridiculed. Perhaps they are a bit envious
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    That tells me more about the journalists who wrote the articles if they think opening a business is something to be ridiculed. Perhaps they are a bit envious[/QUOTE]

Doubt it - They probably just don't like him much. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    he's planning to open more coffee shops & have a whole chain of them.

Would any of you go to them? :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Would any of you go to them? :cool:

If it was near me why not? Plenty of people spend their money at Starbucks. It's not a novel concept.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Saw a couple of photos

Looks like a cheap enough place - nasty cheap looking uniforms, tacky lime green walls
This discussion has been closed.