Options

Trying To Remember Quiz Show

julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,753
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Can anyone remember a show when the person/contestant was given a choice of answers (mupltiple choice) but the last one was "did he/she say something else".

I was watching Big Stars Little Star last night and this came to me. I am wrecking my brain trying to remember the name of the show.

Comments

• Options
    coughthecatcoughthecat Posts: 6,876
    Forum Member
    julie2009 wrote: »
    Can anyone remember a show when the person/contestant was given a choice of answers (mupltiple choice) but the last one was "did he/she say something else".

I was watching Big Stars Little Star last night and this came to me. I am wrecking my brain trying to remember the name of the show.

Can you remember in which decade the show was on?

Not sure of the name of the show, but it does sound like one of those husband/wife quizzes where one has to guess how the other answered a particular question. e.g ...

"When asked to name the most romantic thing you've done in the past year, did your wife say:
    a) You took her for a romantic meal?
    b) You bought her flowers?
    ... or did she say something else?
  • Options
    julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you remember in which decade the show was on?

Not sure of the name of the show, but it does sound like one of those husband/wife quizzes where one has to guess how the other answered a particular question. e.g ...

"When asked to name the most romantic thing you've done in the past year, did your wife say:
    a) You took her for a romantic meal?
    b) You bought her flowers?
    ... or did she say something else?

Thanks for the clues it is more than likely Mr & Mrs.
    Thanks again because it was starting to annoy me.
  • Options
    Paul_DNAPPaul_DNAP Posts: 26,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't it a bit on one of Ant & Decs shows, where they grab a audience member and ask them a series of questions, with two sensible options but the answer was always "c) something else" which was embarassing.
  • Options
    Ginger DaddyGinger Daddy Posts: 8,507
    Forum Member
    It wasnt the one which Ronnie Corbett presented with the kids, was it? Small Talk?

I think they did the same in the "Wait 'Til I Get You Home" segment of Noels House Party.
  • Options
    davidboddavidbod Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    It was famously on Derek Batey's Mr and Mrs. They'd give them three options for some questions, but in case none of those 'rang true', sometimes he'd say "or was it something else".
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    davidbod wrote: »
    It was famously on Derek Batey's Mr and Mrs. They'd give them three options for some questions, but in case none of those 'rang true', sometimes he'd say "or was it something else".

It does sound like Mr and Mrs of old and new.