Options

Danielle probably the most obvious 1 evictee housemate ever !

4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
Forum Member
I will be very surprised if she does not got the first eviction.

Comments

• Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    She's not getting a great edit...and apparently it's vote-to-evict...so if she's nommed she may be in trouble.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I will be surprised if she is not out first but I kind of want her to stay a bit longer she's bit of a car crash isn't she .
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's car crash TV I kind of want her to stay a few more weeks she bound create drama in there .
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not, I quite like her so far.
  • Options
    stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her but if she goes it will give my arm a rest :)
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant stand her hope she goes first
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »

:o:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    :o:D:D

You get what i mean my arms so sore after bb so many beautiful girls
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wish there was more curvy hot girls tho. I take it ure curvy curvybabes
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You get what i mean my arms so sore after bb so many beautiful girls

Rosie palm and her five lovely daughters ;-).....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie palm and her five lovely daughters ;-).....

Yep dead right
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well if BB keep putting unlikable woman in year after year they make themselves easy targets with both the housemates & public
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will be surprised if she is not out first but I kind of want her to stay a bit longer she's bit of a car crash isn't she .

Me too. I don't mind her too much. No, actually I think I like something about her. She's quite a distinctive character compared to many of the others. Which would quite probably work against her in an eviction situation.
    There's others I'd rather have out before her.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would give that award to Sallie Axl. She was just 1st place boot all over.

Or maybe Tashie.

I want Danielle to stay. She is car crash. So awful she is brilliant value.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    I would be quite happy if she does go with all her judgemental self righteous crap.
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    The crowd need to chant get Imogen out, that will confuse them and will she crack and tell them?
  • Options
    summerbunnysummerbunny Posts: 2,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol :D
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't Pauline steering everyone in a different direction though for this week's noms?
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Although I'm not really a fan...she deserves some credit.

She's one of the few housemates who has really made an effort to get on with the newbies...and also didn't jump on the Chris bitching bandwagon (she seemed to like him in fact).
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »

Or maybe Tashie.

I want Danielle to stay. She is car crash. So awful she is brilliant value.

Tashie wasn't that awful, just an outcast with the bb production team and unlikely to develop a fanbase which was sad, the crowd simply didn't understand her at all and I don't think they'll get Danielle either. Don't know about the rest of the forumites but the politics of bb production team is so so obvious. :( >:(
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like that she will voice strong opinions, but isn't nasty.

I also noticed that when Pauline and a couple of others were in that room bitching about some of the other Day 2 housemates she didn't appear to take part in that bitching from what was shown.

She appears to talk to Chris and Ashleigh who appear to be outsiders, where many of the other Day 1 housemates don't give them the time of day.

As a housemate I think she's better than many of the others. Certainly better value than others such as Winston.
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    I like that she will voice strong opinions, but isn't nasty.

I also noticed that when Pauline and a couple of others were in that room bitching about some of the other Day 2 housemates she didn't appear to take part in that bitching from what was shown.

She appears to talk to Chris and Ashleigh who appear to be outsiders, where many of the other Day 1 housemates don't give them the time of day.

As a housemate I think she's better than many of the others. Certainly better value than others such as Winston.

The public and crowd won't give Danielle the benefit of the doubt however and doesn't have the fanbase like some of the others do which basically is hard cheese really. :(
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »

Or maybe Tashie.

Sallie had plenty of friends in the house and might not even have been nominated if not for the lame People's Puppet twist - Jemima leaving was very likely.

Victoria's the most obvious first boot ever. Massively older than everyone else and pretty miserable the entire time. Despite being up against Lydia, who was probably the second least liked person in the house by the public at large, she still lost.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Depending on the nominations and Pauline's dislike of Chris I think the first to go could be Chris. Rather unfairly so based on his VT and Pauline's unkind sharing of that information. Danielle may survive this one. Had Helen not been given the ticket to the final I'll bet a few would have nominated her.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish she'd got the golden ticket to the final, it would have been great if she was still there 8 weeks later drowning in a river of tears "I cannae tek the sex talk" :p