Comments

• CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I could see things were about to kick off, so I got the hell out of there"
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,948
    Forum Member
    FishyFoo wrote: »
    She walked in on him and another man and went ballistic. Remember he was treated for injuries? Was in the papers. However, to save face they agreed he would divorce her for adultery so neither of them were embarrassed publicly about being gay/being married to a gay. Was common knowledge in Wapping.

Is that the same Wapping that employed the services of sex offender Max Clifford who had a lucrative £200,000 a year deal arranged by Rebekah Wade/Brookes?

Why do you write as if you know for certain were you the other man, or did you read it in a paper? Let's see Rebekah Wade as she was, had secretly been intimate with married Andy Coulson on and off for 8 years whilst she herself was married. Of course she had nothing to hide.
  • Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    I like Ross Kemp. He had a narrow escape with the titian haired one. She's now back with her kid and hubby (while he surfs the net for whatever tickles his fancy) so everyone is happy, eh?

;-)
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cobaltmale wrote: »
    A lot of 'banned users' even on page one. Coincedence?

Tread carefully. Rebekah will come round and thump you.

G

You too my friend. :(
  • louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Rebekah was the beard? Allegedly.

This was my belief, also.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,948
    Forum Member
    louise1966 wrote: »
    This was my belief, also.

I think you've been duped, why the hell would she want to protect Ross Kemp if he was gay. What makes more sense surely is her secret affair with Coulson being the problem within her marriage.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    I think you've been duped, why the hell would she want to protect Ross Kemp if he was gay. What makes more sense surely is her secret affair with Coulson being the problem within her marriage.

IF it happened. IF.

Simple, self-preservation?

Because he's still your husband, your choice, and you have to face people too?

You still care for him, even if he's hurt you?

You talked it through.

'You' being Ms Wade ... of course. ;)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »

I'm with you although I was kind of fond of the urban myth of Ross being caught in bed with the angry chef. It was salacious gossip but I doubt very much it has any truth to it. His wife now certainly looks to be an upgrade from the ginger one.