Four in a Bed :: New Series (Part 2)

Comments

• BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,544
    Forum Member
    lola_skye wrote: »
    But the hag is still eating it even though she says it was wrong

I am sure those 2 are only happy if they are slagging people off. What a miserable nasty couple. And GLAD she is in tears :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    I see Jeanette is reduced to tears on tomorrow's show. Couldn't happen to a nicer person.
  • TheGrumpWizardTheGrumpWizard Posts: 1,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    I am surprised hat none of thm would stay again, it didnt seem that bad. they cant help a heatwave.
    I think that was a bit misleading as most said they wouldn't come back to Blackpool again rather then the actual hotel.
  • hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Idiot Tony can't even spell awful.

And yet he can spell awfully.;)
  • BluejuBlueju Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Horrorbags Tony is just like the Harry Enfield character "Angry Frank"...the nark in the boozer. His missus defies description...I was originally thinking Miranda cloned with Bet Lynch but perhaps that isn't fair to those two characters. Suffice to say, Id need to be chloroformed to stay in their place
    Forum Member
    If Hagatha the Horrible smiled a bit more she wouldn't need to put a facepack on. She should have left it on. Improves the miserable cows face cause you can't see it.

Makes me wonder if that is the stains/make up they say about that is on the covers, as it will be on there when the owner looks when they have left.
  • Cestrian18Cestrian18 Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Tony is going to win.

Knobhead of the year award.:D

I wish I could like a post on here, Words cannot describe how much I hate him and his sour faced cribs of a missus, they blinking deserve each other!!! :mad: He better not win (although I think he will by underpaying everyone massively)
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was a bit unfair when they said they wouldn't return to Blackpool. They are supposed to judge the hotel/ B&B not the location and say if they would return or not.
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please don't let Tony and the hag win.
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a bit unfair when they said they wouldn't return to Blackpool. They are supposed to judge the hotel/ B&B not the location and say if they would return or not.

Yes, surely it would be fairer if it said " If you were in Blackpool would you stay here again?"
    Forum Member
    lola_skye wrote: »
    Please don't let Tony and the hag win.

I have a feeling they will as their bad feedback will have them underpaying the others :mad:

Disgusting couple!
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,694
    Forum Member
    He took the hash browns because the stupid girl said there were none on the plate and sent it back from the kitchen.
    But there was a plate without hash browns and Tony ended up with it :confused:
    jaybs wrote: »
    The preview of tomorrow's show "it seems as if all the table is picking on us" and false tears! what do they expect when they are so nasty and playing a game just to win themselves! a very sad couple,
    I find that reaction extremely odd after the hard faces those two have shown all week.
    Cestrian's right they've been very sour faced and Tony really doesn't have a nice tone when he's speaking - not nice at all.
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    I am surprised hat none of thm would stay again, it didnt seem that bad. they cant help a heatwave.
    As Grump said, it's a shame they got three No answers because two of those related directly to location.
    Idiot Tony can't even spell awful.
    His replies on Trip Advisor should be edited or supervised by someone as he shows himself up.
    Forum Member

That was wrong not to explain why. It seems like it was filmed in our heatwave this year.
  • stefthepeststefthepest Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More Bejam sausages, Blackpool has a monopoly on them. Yack.

How do you know they we're bejam?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bellamy wrote: »
    Perhaps we could club together for a dictionary for Tony to help him know what 'analogy' means. Such a genuine guy - his heart warming statement about meeting up again, for instance :rolleyes:

Yes I thought what was the point of saying that if you didn't mean it, fake in the extreme. I for one don't think stephen would wish ever to see Tony and his wife again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Gary is so camp :D

I said that yesterday he belongs in Blackpool:)
  • jaybsjaybs Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SolarSail wrote: »
    Tony really doesn't have a nice tone when he's speaking - not nice at all.

His replies on Trip Advisor should be edited or supervised by someone as he shows himself up.

Tony come over as truly harsh when trying to be nice, but you know that is false anyway! they are both a disgrace to the hospitality industry of Great Britain!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you know they we're bejam?

Because Bejam no longer exists. The only Bejam sausages left are kept in a freezer under the North pier and only Blackpool B&B owners have access to it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because Bejam no longer exists. The only Bejam sausages left are kept in a freezer under the North pier and only Blackpool B&B owners have access to it.

Lol oh I see,:D
    I'm a bit fussy with food and anything remotely processed meat wise I come over all queer the thought of pigs snout and ears and tail and trotter all minced together.....:eek:
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The heatwave seems to have brought on a bit of jungle fever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a bit fussy with food and anything remotely processed meat wise I come over all queer the thought of pigs snout and ears and tail and trotter all minced together.....:eek:

On a picnic once with a couple of friends, I asked Jane if she would like some pork pie. She said no thankyou because she was a vegetarian. Her partner said, not to worry, there's no meat in it.

Made me laugh at the time.:)
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,694
    Forum Member

Stef, it's usually pork belly and shoulder in pork sausages.
    Believe it or not the tails are exported (a lot to Ghana and South Africa, Hong Kong and South Korea) so are the ears and trotters, which are considered a delicacy and can be sold for more money that way than for sausage making.

I'd always recommend indulging yourselves with a quality sausage mind :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On a picnic once with a couple of friends, I asked Jane if she would like some pork pie. She said no thankyou because she was a vegetarian. Her partner said, not to worry, there's no meat in it.

Made me laugh at the time.:)

Ha ha love it! I think pork pie is probably better quality meat but I don't like the jelly or pastry. Told you I was a fussy bugger:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Believe it or not the tails are exported (a lot to Ghana and South Africa, Hong Kong and South Korea) so are the ears and trotters, which are considered a delicacy and can be sold for more money that way than for sausage making.

You do know that you can get banned from here for baiting, don't you? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not sure if I agree with you as I saw some programme on cheap sausages it was disgusting!

They are welcome to the tails:eek:

He he:D
This discussion has been closed.