[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
Forum Member
✭✭

Comments

• J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god that's too funny :D

Can just see it now, "Who do you think your talking too ladeh? *hiccup*, I'm going to write this blank cheque and we'll say no more about it."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »

Can just see it now, "Who do you think your talking too ladeh? *hiccup*, I'm going to write this blank cheque and we'll say no more about it."[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!!!!!! :D:D
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    She probably took them to her kabin for one of those "cosy chats". :mad:
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »

Can just see it now, "Who do you think your talking too ladeh? *hiccup*, I'm going to write this blank cheque and we'll say no more about it."

:D:D:D:D

Surely she wouldn't be stupid enough to drive to the police station when she'd been out on the lash all afternoon with her paralytic daughter??:o:o
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    It seems wrong to be laughing at it though, Drink driving isn't all that funny. This could have been a lot worse for her.
  • TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D

Surely she wouldn't be stupid enough to drive to the police station when she'd been out on the lash all afternoon with her paralytic daughter??:o:o

I know, right? What an idiot! Bet she tries waving her chequebook at them! :D
  • MyBeautifulHairMyBeautifulHair Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Explains the beer belly, then.
  • PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    This could have been a lot worse for her.
    And a whole lot worse for some random pedestrian.
  • Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no sympathy with them. Drink driving puts other people at risk. It's selfish and dangerous. As for saying "do you know who I am?" (if she did), that's terrible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cuddly_Cat wrote: »
    I have no sympathy with them. Drink driving puts other people at risk. It's selfish and dangerous. As for saying "do you know who I am?" (if she did), that's terrible.

I could picture her saying that. How stupid of her, she's hardly a spring chicken, never mind with a drink in her.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    The old soak. Probably dry sherry with Emily.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could picture her saying that. How stupid of her, she's hardly a spring chicken, never mind with a drink in her.

I don't believe that for a minute tbf. Typical Star 'reporting' (invention). The Mail never mentioned it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    I don't believe that for a minute tbf. Typical Star 'reporting' (invention). The Mail never mentioned it.

Me neither really, it just makes for a funny image!
  • MyBeautifulHairMyBeautifulHair Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me neither really, it just makes for a funny image!

I must admit that I felt guilty for laughing due to the seriousness of the alleged offence, but laugh I did. :blush:
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lock her up!!! Wonder if she turned on the waterworks, we all know how embarrassing she is at 'crying'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must admit that I felt guilty for laughing due to the seriousness of the alleged offence, but laugh I did. :blush:

Me too! Couldn't help myself!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Wonder if she started singing while she was there
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh gawd, they surely would have charged her for creating a public nuisance if she did that.
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Is it wrong that I find this absolutely hysterical? They so need to do this with Rita now.

If you can't have a tipple when your 80 then when can you? I tell you, these Corrie actors are reckless.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D A few choruses of Jailhouse Rock and they wouldn't have been able to release her quick enough. :D
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's so common round that area. Virtually everyone I've seen out and about in pubs/restaurants has a few when they go out to eat and then drives home.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd kill for some YouTube cctv footage of Rita staggering into the station, demanding and slurring the instant release of her daughter because of 'who she is,' only to get the cuffs slapped on her as well, the daft old lush.

You can't write comedy like that.
    I bet she did her shocked, hurt face as well.

It'd have 3,000 hits by lunchtime ..... and they'd all be me! :)
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Didn't this happen to Rita in the show once?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's so common round that area. Virtually everyone I've seen out and about in pubs/restaurants has a few when they go out to eat and then drives home.

Yes - it's all quiet country lanes isn't it? You have to be quite unlucky to see anything other than the odd tractor, never mind a cop car.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hilarious :D