Jimmy Saville to be revealed as a paedophile? (Part 7)

Comments

• jamtamarajamtamara Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One point I made earlier on the thread that in incidents re JS the tongue could have been a symbolic form of rape for him. "I've invaded your body now."
  • MrGiles2MrGiles2 Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    The satanic thing seems to be straight out of a Denis Wheatley book. I think it may be nonsense. Certainly the Sinason woman seems to have form for plugging this line.

I read quite a few books by Denis Wheatley on Satanism during the 1960s. These books, The Devil Rides Out; The Satanist; To The Devil A Daughter; are hard to find these days. They stopped reprinting them years ago. I wonder why?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yorkie47 wrote: »
    So, as I understand it, "rape" has to be penetration with a penis, whether into the mouth, vagina or anus.

Penetration with something other than a penis, i.e. a tongue being forced into someone's mouth, is assault by penetration.

So I gather from that that indeed Savile committed true "rape" against some victims (not that I'm dismissing the act of him forcing his tongue into someone's mouth, ew).

Thank you for taking the time to post the information.

Most people would understand but I was gobsmacked (accurate description :o) to read one poster's dismissal on another thread of such acts as merely 'a bit of French kissing'. Totally misses the context.

ETA People in hospital and helpless and otherwise vulnerable.

Rather like saying rape is 'a bit of sexual intercourse'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrGiles2 wrote: »
    I read quite a few books by Denis Wheatley on Satanism during the 1960s. These books, The Devil Rides Out; The Satanist; To The Devil A Daughter; are hard to find these days. They stopped reprinting them years ago. I wonder why?

I don't know :confused: He was really popular. He was also really knowledgeable about the subject and knew of Aleister Crowley's dark doings.

I wasn't into that sort of thing but it seems it did have a fascination that was based on fact.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mail: Forgive me asking, but how do the police know Savile spent 'every waking minute' planning abuse?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261888/Jimmy-Savile-report-How-police-know-spent-waking-minute-planning-abuse.html#ixzz2Hxvz4vIG
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamtamara wrote: »
    One point I made earlier on the thread that in incidents re JS the tongue could have been a symbolic form of rape for him. "I've invaded your body now."

I notice this form of abuse keeps coming up again and again re. Savile. He seems to have enjoyed taking people by surprise and ramming his tongue down their throat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most people would understand but I was gobsmacked (accurate description :o) to read one poster's dismissal on another thread of such acts as merely 'a bit of French kissing'. Totally misses the context.

ETA People in hospital and helpless and otherwise vulnerable.

Rather like saying rape is 'a bit of sexual intercourse'.

It can't be called French kissing if one person is forcing the act on the other person...."kissing" implies something mutual.
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not suggesting Satanic abuse does not happen, it probably does. Whether as an added thrill or to actually worship the devil is largely an irrelevance as it must be terrifying.
    I do doubt this story though, as I do not believe there is a national network that all wear the same outfits and colour schemes. Thus I find Ms. Sinason's theories a bit suspect. Certainly it would add credence to the child not being believed. I think since the Cleveland and Orkney investigations and screw ups, the theme has lost "popularity" for lack of a better word. I also found Ms. Sinason's assertion that the unfortunate victim instantly recognised Satanic Regalia and said something that may have been "Ave Satanus" are a bit too pat.
    Also a bit daring to try this in any occupied place like a hospital. Having said that there are miles of tunnels etc. under Glasgow Royal (I am not implying they are used for anything but legitinate purposes- taking bodies to the morgue etc.)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    I'm not suggesting Satanic abuse does not happen, it probably does. Whether as an added thrill or to actually worship the devil is largely an irrelevance as it must be terrifying.
    I do doubt this story though, as I do not believe there is a national network that all wear the same outfits and colour schemes. Thus I find Ms. Sinason's theories a bit suspect. Certainly it would add credence to the child not being believed. I think since the Cleveland and Orkney investigations and screw ups, the theme has lost "popularity" for lack of a better word. I also found Ms. Sinason's assertion that the unfortunate victim instantly recognised Satanic Regalia and said something that may have been "Ave Satanus" are a bit too pat.
    Also a bit daring to try this in any occupied place like a hospital. Having said that there are miles of tunnels etc. under Glasgow Royal (I am not implying they are used for anything but legitinate purposes- taking bodies to the morgue etc.)

I suspect the followers of this are a bunch of deviants and misfits using "Satan" as an excuse for their bizarre activities with each other. They're really just a religious cult in disguise.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,373
    Forum Member
    Satan has distanced himself from Jimmy Savile

He said "Hey, don't blame me. I never liked him"
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,923
    Forum Member
    Daily Mail: Forgive me asking, but how do the police know Savile spent 'every waking minute' planning abuse?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261888/Jimmy-Savile-report-How-police-know-spent-waking-minute-planning-abuse.html#ixzz2Hxvz4vIG

They questioned Savile using an Ouija board?
  • cookie_princesscookie_princess Posts: 1,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    7 possible arrest by Operation Yewtree, Daily Star reports

Who could they be?
    " one of the world's biggest music stars"
    " serving national politician"
    " 3 entertainers"
    " 2 members of the same 60s band"

Arrests could take an couple of weeks as some need to return from abroad, any ideas?
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    7 possible arrest by Operation Yewtree, Daily Star reports

Who could they be?
    " one of the world's biggest music stars"
    " serving national politician"
    " 3 entertainers"
    " 2 members of the same 60s band"

Arrests could take an couple of weeks as some need to return from abroad, any ideas?

Can't see anything in the Daily Star about that. Do you have a link to the story?
  • PlausibleDenialPlausibleDenial Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe that they are going to give Saville a posthumous knighthood!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261788/Second-knighthood-awarded-Jimmy-Savile-stripped-publicly.html

hahahahahaha!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe that they are going to give Saville a posthumous knighthood!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261788/Second-knighthood-awarded-Jimmy-Savile-stripped-publicly.html

hahahahahaha!!!

Utterly ridiculous.

The title died with him, so no need to give him a posthumous one so they can strip him of it. Just stop calling him 'Sir' ffs.
  • AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know :confused: He was really popular. He was also really knowledgeable about the subject and knew of Aleister Crowley's dark doings.

I wasn't into that sort of thing but it seems it did have a fascination that was based on fact.

Most probably Wheatley's work has receded because the genre fell out of fashion - as religion has become less popular, so logically would it's bogeyman.
    The classic 'Satanist' he depicted was a theatrical fiction, 'Satanists' such as he depicted have typically been so-called bohemians looking to get up the nose of the religious establishment in a comprehensive manner.
    For a more recent variant of exactly this sort of self-described satanist, see Anton LaVey - his 'Church of Satan' attracted lots of hollywood names, and was equally just a bunch of swingers and bohemians giving the middle finger to conservatives, and the Bible belt in particular.
    Although he inspired some of his characters, [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley
    ]Crowley[/url] wasn't really a "Satanist" - as the rebel child of fundamentalist christians though, he seemed to revel in the label, and the notoriety it brought.
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wheatley is very dated. His attitudes would not sit well with a modern audience, particularly the one set in Haiti. The name escapes me though!
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its obviously just my humble opinion but I really don't think its fair to throw names around in guessing who may be questioned or arrested next. Most names will be innocent people, unless people have strong evidence otherwise anyway - its not good to have rumours spread or gossip about innocent people being involved in such things when they may not have any such involvement. We'll find out soon enough when its in the papers, no doubt. Not that this will stop anyone wondering or discussing it, just I wanted to suggest a bit of caution perhaps incase anyone cares to read. The police have questioned/arrested numerous people already but whats become of those people? has anyone been charged with anything? I don't think so...yet they've had their names in the papers and however much gossip talked about them...its a delicate matter.
    Utterly ridiculous.

The title died with him, so no need to give him a posthumous one so they can strip him of it. Just stop calling him 'Sir' ffs.

I haven't noticed anyone refer to him as that - only on old TV shows prior to the scandal breaking etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IzzyS wrote: »
    Its obviously just my humble opinion but I really don't think its fair to throw names around in guessing who may be questioned or arrested next. Most names will be innocent people, unless people have strong evidence otherwise anyway - its not good to have rumours spread or gossip about innocent people being involved in such things when they may not have any such involvement. We'll find out soon enough when its in the papers, no doubt. Not that this will stop anyone wondering or discussing it, just I wanted to suggest a bit of caution perhaps incase anyone cares to read. The police have questioned/arrested numerous people already but whats become of those people? has anyone been charged with anything? I don't think so...yet they've had their names in the papers and however much gossip talked about them...its a delicate matter.

Especially as that FM doesn't seem to be able to give a link to their 'story'.
    IzzyS wrote: »
    I haven't noticed anyone refer to him as that - only on old TV shows prior to the scandal breaking etc.

I meant that to stop calling him 'Sir' is all that's needed, not that the press and TV in general are any more.
  • Yorkie47Yorkie47 Posts: 1,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrGiles2 wrote: »

Fab books, I read them all years ago. Plus Sixty Days to Live (exciting) and The Haunting of Toby Jugg (extremely scary!)

I've tried to find them myself but they are out of favour, I suspect because they are horrendously non-PC. He was a dreadful bigot and used the "n...er" word frequently, which made me shudder even when I read the books in the 1960s.

A pity because there's no doubt he was a cracking story teller. Still, he was of his time.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

For info, it was the front of the Star on Sunday. It detailed the above as pending arrest, just as the poster has said. The link is on here somewhere (a Sad_BB Addict one I think?) and it was posted on Sat night. If you go back a page or two, you'll find it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't see anything in the Daily Star about that. Do you have a link to the story?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/292675/SAVILE-COPS-TARGET-7-MORE/
  • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yorkie47 wrote: »
    Fab books, I read them all years ago. Plus Sixty Days to Live (exciting) and The Haunting of Toby Jugg (extremely scary!)

I've tried to find them myself but they are out of favour, I suspect because they are horrendously non-PC. He was a dreadful bigot and used the "n...er" word frequently, which made me shudder even when I read the books in the 1960s.

A pity because there's no doubt he was a cracking story teller. Still, he was of his time.
    That gave me nightmares when I read it as a child.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for that.

I think I know who the 'singer' might be....:eek:
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was mentioned the other day I think, that another 7 people are due to be arrested in the near future - I'm not sure how I feel about the press seemingly leaking to the public what the polices plans are. Like others have said, it potentially gives those involved time to flee or to destroy any evidence that may exist, if they think they might be (one of) the persons of interest. Presumably the police have given the ok for them to print that information though?.

I meant that to stop calling him 'Sir' is all that's needed, not that the press and TV in general are any more.

Ok, sorry for any confusion.
This discussion has been closed.