• BraesBoyBraesBoy Posts: 3,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3 pages without a Uranus joke !

DS is going right uphill :mad:
  • Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't get a chance to see it last night, but chatting to the shop assistant after getting a pint of milk, she says a couple of people in the flat above her are complaining of eyesight problems after viewing it yesterday evening.

And somebody has stolen two large plants than used to be near the front gate, bastards.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't get a chance to see it last night, but chatting to the shop assistant after getting a pint of milk, she says a couple of people in the flat above her are complaining of eyesight problems after viewing it yesterday evening.

And somebody has stolen two large plants than used to be near the front gate, bastards.

I was going to pour scorn on the eyesight problem thing, then I caught the reference to the plants. :o:D

If you hear that funny ticking sound .... duck !! :eek:
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    had a major outburst in comet the other day. Freakin' warranty :)

lol yeah I thought they meant the shop too :p:o
  • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I saw it last night. It's very cloudy today so I'll try again tomorrow, if it clears. Exciting!
  • sy278sy278 Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    been trying to see this for last few nights but too much cloud cover, hoping for better luck tonight.
  • Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's nothing more than a fuzzy ball of cloud, no tail that I can see here.

A rather odd comet, hopefully something may change as it gets closer to the sun.