NCIS what is going on

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
Forum Member
What is going on with NCIS on FX. I was waiting tonight for season eight and for some reason they shown repeats when it says on their site that the new series is on Fridays. They have a two parter last week but it is not on this week.

If anyone knows what is going on then please tell me

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably gone on the christmas hiatus like most US shows ..
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    I think they said last week that part two will be shown in Feb 2011 :eek: and no I am not kidding
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't believe it at the end of last weeks episode when the announcer said it would be back in February. I know that many of the shows go on hiatus but I'm pretty sure it was still on last week in the US as Pauley said so on her twitter page and we were a few weeks behind the US on FX anyway!
  • TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is going on with NCIS on FX. I was waiting tonight for season eight and for some reason they shown repeats when it says on their site that the new series is on Fridays. They have a two parter last week but it is not on this week.

If anyone knows what is going on then please tell me

As other posters have said, NCIS will be back in February with the concluding part of the 2 parter.

And we will be at least 5 behind the US by the time FX starts showing them again.

As to FX's website, I find it one of the worst for programme updates, so I no longer bother looking at it.
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    The nature of US pace. They will want to have a longer break now to avoid lots of odd weeks off when it resumes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    damn that is annoying