Batman Arkham Knight arrived this morning!

Comments

• Gemma_HardingGemma_Harding Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    OK, the bomb that is in Founders Island that has the 'Extreme' security when you upload the virus is REALLY hacking me off! It's just relentless tanks and choppers for 5 minutes! Any tips?

1. Make sure you have the upgrade where you can take out 7 of the enemy drones at a time and use it whenever possible. It's a god send.

2 Try to take out the helicopters and the ones with the missiles first between the 7 seven strike attack.

3. Keep dodging and diving. If you are lucky you can sometimes take out an enemy drone with friendly fire. (this is really due to luck rather than skill)

4. Make sure you have full armour too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Found over half of the riddler trophies. :D
  • kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got bored of doing the riddler trophies on my own so I decided to watch a youtube video of where they all are as I went along. Now found all the Bleake Island ones!
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    kirbyreed wrote: »
    Got bored of doing the riddler trophies on my own so I decided to watch a youtube video of where they all are as I went along. Now found all the Bleake Island ones!

I was thinking about doing the same thing. There's just so many.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    I was thinking about doing the same thing. There's just so many.

Also I've accidentally knock out so many informants that there are gonna be alot that don't show up on my map, that I'd never be able to find alone!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also I've accidentally knock out so many informants that there are gonna be alot that don't show up on my map, that I'd never be able to find alone!

I wouldn't worry. The informants pop up again.
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Finally managed to do that last bomb this evening after probably a good 25 attempts over the last few days! Such a relief when it happened!

Just finished the Azrael side missions as well. That last bit taking out the 6 ninjas without taking a hit was damn tough, took me a good 15-20 goes. Also, what happens if you choose the
    Kill Batman
    option in the clock tower ? Do you spend the rest of the game
    playing as Azrael?
    I went for the other option.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I chose the same as you.

If you make the other choice, though...
    Batman successfully defends himself against Azrael - because he is The Goddamn Batman, of course - and Azrael ends up locked up at GCPD.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Found all the trophies/riddles/bombs/breakable objects on all three islands so now i've just got to go through the gcpd, panessa studios etc. i wonder if rocksteady thought this would be entertaining?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Found all the trophies/riddles/bombs/breakable objects on all three islands so now i've just got to go through the gcpd, panessa studios etc. i wonder if rocksteady thought this would be entertaining?

I've finished the main storyline and the only Gotham Most wanted I have left to apprehend are The Riddler and Deathstroke. I've decided to concentrate of getting the riddler trophies so I can save Deathstroke till last. Its' giving me a sense of achievement for the more riddler trophies and such I get, the closer I get to tackling the last check point. Otherwise I know I would get bored.
    Forum Member
    Gonna give the Riddler trophies a good whirl today. I may end up using a guide.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've finished the main storyline and the only Gotham Most wanted I have left to apprehend are The Riddler and Deathstroke. I've decided to concentrate of getting the riddler trophies so I can save Deathstroke till last. Its' giving me a sense of achievement for the more riddler trophies and such I get, the closer I get to tackling the last check point. Otherwise I know I would get bored.

I'm glad I did Deathstroke before them as I don't know if I could have dealth with all the tanks/watchtowers/etc while looking for the trophies!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    finally finished. what a great game! is it weird that the credits made me really emotional?
    Forum Member
    I'm about to do Cloudburst soon. Just gone underground before it.

I've most other missions finished but still have less than half of the Riddler trophies left. They're a pain in the nut.
    Forum Member
    Did Cloudburst today. Killed him without dying but then I died about 20 times in the underground tunnels part. I thought Cloudburst was relatively easy compared to all the drones supporting it.

Got about 70 Riddler trophies left and some new Occupy Gotham stuff has just reappeared. Only about 10% left :)
  • JimezJimez Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Plodding along, just reached the final stage of my first "Most Wanted" side misson The Perfect Crime. Tried being sneaky and doing it before getting Batmobile access to Founders Island, that was a big mistake. Planning on finishing this off and a few other side missions before continuing with the main story, got 2 more nearly done (Firefighter rescuing and Gotham on Fire). So i'll probably finish them before continuing. Such a brilliant game indeed.
  • Duncan_StylesDuncan_Styles Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Id say that doing as many of the side missions as early as possible is a good thing. You get to upgrade your suit and being able to take more battle damage is a good thing later in the main game.

I have one trophy left to get, the use 15 moves in one combo one and then I will have the Platinum trophy for the game.

Been an excellent game and the DLC is pretty decent too.
  • STeelySTeely Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    im on 96.3%

all i have left are 200 odd riddler trophys

so should i got through and do it all or watch the final ending youtube!

Thanks for any advice
    Forum Member
    Lol I'm on 90%.

Got about 30-40 Riddler trophies left. Waiting for the remaining road bombs and watchtowers to appear.

I'm going for the proper ending :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol I'm on 90%.

Got about 30-40 Riddler trophies left. Waiting for the remaining road bombs and watchtowers to appear.

I'm going for the proper ending :)

I'm going for the proper ending too. Got about 20 trophies to go
    Forum Member
    I'm going for the proper ending too. Got about 20 trophies to go

Have you got this one yet ?
    The one in Penassa Studios, its a riddle about a father figure. I gather that you have to screenshot Robins broken weapons outside the pod he was locked in. I didnt really want to progress with the story but looks like ill have to, in order to get him out of there.
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    STeely wrote: »
    im on 96.3%

all i have left are 200 odd riddler trophys

so should i got through and do it all or watch the final ending youtube!

Thanks for any advice

I got to 96% as well but couldn't be bothered to do collect all of the trophys so I went down the YouTube route.

I started the Batgirl DLC last night. Seems quite good, did about 40% in 30 mins
  • TunnelVision9TunnelVision9 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm about to do Cloudburst soon. Just gone underground before it.

I've most other missions finished but still have less than half of the Riddler trophies left. They're a pain in the nut.

There's more than one ending?
    Forum Member
    There's more than one ending?

Apparently so ... I think it depends on how much of the side stuff you've done. So I'm doing it all.
  • hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    So whats the overall opinion? Is there a lot to do when free roaming? I was thinking of getting this or Witcher 3 but don't know what one to get. I like the look of both but I like open world games anyway and that's an appeal then the story, i don't know which one would be best for me. Do you think this has a good story? Is it easy to play?