Options

Silly Lizzy says Andre

Comments

• Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, he's entitled to his opinion - but in truth it has got sod all to do with him!! :p

I don't think Dame Liz will be losing any sleep over whether she has the blessing of Peter Andre's opinion.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    The point is that Liz Hurley had already split with her husband but Andre, living in the Victorian era, counts marriage until the decree nisi. Thats his choice, but then he imposes it on other people:rolleyes:

Gawd. What an utter prat he is. If it's a choice between a ball-breaking unapologetic gold-digger like Liz and a laughably pompous utterly hypocritical media **** like PA, I'll take Liz any day of the week.
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The point is that Liz Hurley had already split with her husband but Andre, living in the Victorian era, counts marriage until the decree nisi. Thats his choice, but then he imposes it on other people:rolleyes:

I guess there was no room in the column to mention the abuse of his stepson. He did, however, find the time and space to tell us that he had bought sensory toys for him for Xmas in another column:rolleyes:

Bunny55 the end of a marriage is the decree absolute and that is FACT not someone's or anyone's take on it. No matter what age we are living in until the laws change if you have intercourse with anyone other than your husband during this period, you are committing adultery. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is nothing aggressive in any of my posts. Nothing at all. Nor anything that can be misconstrued. I am merely answering two points you made.

They don't appear too friendly IMO. Perhaps a little smiley smile would help instead of a "roll of the eyes" etc. ;):)
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    They don't appear too friendly IMO. Perhaps a little smiley smile would help instead of a "roll of the eyes" etc. ;):)

I find over-use of smilies to be a very passive-aggressive trait. Perhaps rather than bog down the thread, if you are having an issue with me, Pm me. That is what the facility is for. Or you could alert. Some people do that.

lexi22 wrote: »
    Gawd. What an utter prat he is. If it's a choice between a ball-breaking unapologetic gold-digger like Liz and a laughably pompous utterly hypocritical media **** like PA, I'll take Liz any day of the week.

I can't stand her, but who is he to use his column to slate her? The Moral Compass of celebdom? What a laugh from a man who married, and emulated KP!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why the shouting? You made a post implying that the non-fans felt he was wrong to have an opinion - that was what you meant by

wasn't it?

I was just agreeing that he had a right to an opinion, and that I had a right to have an opinion on his opinion, and here we all are using that right.

So nothing that needed an aggressive response, really.
    I find over-use of smilies to be a very passive-aggressive trait. Perhaps rather than bog down the thread, if you are having an issue with me, Pm me. That is what the facility is for. Or you could alert. Some people do that.

I can't stand her, but who is he to use his column to slate her? The Moral Compass of celebdom? What a laugh from a man who married, and emulated KP!

Whatever artless, you always appear to tell me what my posts meant and then we get into the same old same old long drawn out repetitive pedantic posts which never end in a good way. I think I will give this one a miss, thanks, they become tiring.

You appear to use negative smilies yet state you don't like using the smiley smiley? :confused:

By the way why would a poster say that "Or you could alert. Some people do that" to another poster when if I think you are being aggressive in your posts we could just sort it out with me saying so and you either denying or agreeing?

Anyway, artless it's near Christmas, so Merry Christmas. ;):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whatever artless, you always appear to tell me what my posts meant and then we get into the same old same old long drawn out repetitive pedantic posts which never end in a good way. I think I will give this one a miss, thanks, they become tiring.

You appear to use negative smilies yet state you don't like using the smiley smiley? :confused:

By the way why would a poster say that "Or you could alert" to another poster when if I think you are being aggressive in your posts we could just sort it out with me saying so and you either denying or agreeing?

Anyway, artless it's near Christmas, so Merry Christmas. ;):)

Again Val, you seem to have an issue with me, so either PM what it is, or put me on ignore. You multiquote, you shout (via capitals or bold) which is aggressive and then yo attack me. Perhaps you are just judging me by your own actions.:confused::) (< so you don't think I am being aggressive).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I guess there was no room in the column to mention the abuse of his stepson. He did, however, find the time and space to tell us that he had bought sensory toys for him for Xmas in another column:rolleyes:

Yes bunny the difference is PA would have waited till his decree absolute, then chucked her in the back of a van and over a garden wall. Victorian era eh chivalrys not dead.:D Oh all IMO of course:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again Val, you seem to have an issue with me, so either PM what it is, or put me on ignore. You multiquote, you shout (via capitals or bold) which is aggressive and then yo attack me. Perhaps you are just judging me by your own actions.:confused::) (< so you don't think I am being aggressive).

Whatever artless...if this is the case why initiate a quote at me in threads which can warrant a response?

As I have heard said somewhere else artless and in response your above post "right back at yer". :)

I think rather than put any ignore on each other we should just avoid. I still wish you seasons greetings and best wishes. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whatever artless...if this is the case why initiate a quote at me in threads which can warrant a response?

As I have heard said somewhere else artless and in response your above post "right back at yer". :)

I think rather than put any ignore on each other we should just avoid. I still wish you seasons greetings and best wishes. :)

Because this is a discussion forum, and I wanted to reply to a statement you made on a open board in a discussion I was taking part in. That is the point of the forum,is it not? And neither of my posts were shouty or abusive, they were just responses.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted, not worth the effort:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because this is a discussion forum, and I wanted to reply to a statement you made on a open board in a discussion I was taking part in. That is the point of the forum,is it not? And neither of my posts were shouty or abusive, they were just responses.

No they were not shouty or abusive artless, I didn't say they were this, IMO they were aggressive and I stated this as I did not want the posts to continue as they had done in previous threads. I have on numerous occasions suggested we avoid each other's posts (which I have) because of the non-productive outcome every time. The thread then goes off track and ends up being locked or deleted.

We have a history of posts/responses to each other not ending up in a good way as you well know which is why I fail to understand your initial post quoting me. I do not wish to pm you nor report you (and I will leave my query as to why you put this in one of your responses).

Best just avoid each other artless, I intend to do so...peace reigns and no misinterpretation or misunderstandings. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pinknico wrote: »
    Deleted, not worth the effort:D

I feel like that now. :);):D
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gawd, he wafts out an air of being morally superior, doesn't he?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No they were not shouty or abusive artless, I didn't say they were this, IMO they were aggressive and I stated this as I did not want the posts to continue as they had done in previous threads. I have on numerous occasions suggested we avoid each other's posts (which I have) because of the non-productive outcome every time. The thread then goes off track and ends up being locked or deleted.

We have a history of posts/responses to each other not ending up in a good way as you well know which is why I fail to understand your initial post quoting me. I do not wish to pm you nor report you (and I will leave my query as to why you put this in one of your responses).

Best just avoid each other artless, I intend to do so...peace reigns and no misinterpretation or misunderstandings. :)

I only end up doing this in response to accusations from you. Generally, I stick to the topic, and I reply to what is in the post. Which I did today. And again, neither of my posts were aggressive. They were responses.

As to my point about Pm or alert, that is what the forum rules state, rather than take threads off topic by accusing people of being aggressive, or by attacking the poster rather than the post. Nothing more or less than that.

If you truly want to avoid rather than take the thread more of topic, best to leave it there, or pm me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gawd, he wafts out an air of being morally superior, doesn't he?

Yep! Very much a do as I say, not as I do sort of bloke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only end up doing this in response to accusations from you. Generally, I stick to the topic, and I reply to what is in the post. Which I did today. And again, neither of my posts were aggressive. They were responses.

As to my point about Pm or alert, that is what the forum rules state, rather than take threads off topic by accusing people of being aggressive, or by attacking the poster rather than the post. Nothing more or less than that.

If you truly want to avoid rather than take the thread more of topic, best to leave it there, or pm me.

As I said artless and fully agree with you on this one. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally, I just feel this is another one that PA can use the " I waited till my divorce blah blah blah" before i brought my snake back out the trousers and performed to some Mysterious girl!
    Yes Peter, we all know you waited, massive round of applause to you!!!

Shame Peter Andre doesn't have the same thing to say about his good "mate" miss Katona!!
    Her divorce is NOT final, yet she has had what.......2 relationships since she got rid of her sponger?

Yes, Liz Hurley is a more high profile celeb etc but surely this pot calling the kettle black???
    Why is he not commenting on Kerry? But feels he has to bore us with his opinion on Liz Hurley that isn't needed?

Just go back to telling us how much of a wonderful father you are Peter and what you have done with the kids this week and how your bringing out aftershave blah blah!
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/posts/view/26374/0/0/1

What a ridiculous man:rolleyes: Im sure Liz Hurley will give a sigh of relief, to know that Andre use to admire her and doesnt now.

Besides having the audacity to set himself up as moral police about something that has nothing to do with him, hes just wanting to remind everyone what a good man he is and he didnt have sex until his divorce:rolleyes:

Where does it say he doesn't still admire her?

I looked at this link expecting to see him lambasting her, but he doesn't at all. It's tame compared to what I was expecting.
  • Options
    inapickleinapickle Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a bit off topic,sorry.
    Just wanted to say that if I was going to commit adultry on my multi-millionaire husband, I wouldn't pick a dirty old dog like Shane W.!
    That man seems to have the morals and reputation of an alleycat,don't know why he bothers to get dressed,he's never got his trousers on long enough!:o
  • Options
    Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    Oh God, would this never-has-been please shut up about people who actually have careers. Liz has talent Andre, you get paid to write about her. Find a talent of your own please or go away for good!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imnotok!! wrote: »
    Personally, I just feel this is another one that PA can use the " I waited till my divorce blah blah blah" before i brought my snake back out the trousers and performed to some Mysterious girl!
    Yes Peter, we all know you waited, massive round of applause to you!!!

Shame Peter Andre doesn't have the same thing to say about his good "mate" miss Katona!!
    Her divorce is NOT final, yet she has had what.......2 relationships since she got rid of her sponger?

Yes, Liz Hurley is a more high profile celeb etc but surely this pot calling the kettle black???
    Why is he not commenting on Kerry? But feels he has to bore us with his opinion on Liz Hurley that isn't needed?

Just go back to telling us how much of a wonderful father you are Peter and what you have done with the kids this week and how your bringing out aftershave blah blah!

Good point! :)

I can see what he's saying in a way, end one relationship before you start another. But really once you are getting divorced and living apart it's over and if one of them is ready to move on thats what they are going to do. You can't put your life on hold forever.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imnotok!! wrote: »
    Shame Peter Andre doesn't have the same thing to say about his good "mate" miss Katona!! Her divorce is NOT final, yet she has had what.......2 relationships since she got rid of her sponger?

Ah but he's under strict orders to only say nice things about the trainwreck, can't be undermining the CAN brand now can he? Claire wouldn't like that, all her clean-up work undone in an instant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Where does it say he doesn't still admire her?

I looked at this link expecting to see him lambasting her, but he doesn't at all. It's tame compared to what I was expecting.

He doesn't say that Rosie Red. ;):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Ah but he's under strict orders to only say nice things about the trainwreck, can't be undermining the CAN brand now can he? Claire wouldn't like that, all her clean-up work undone in an instant.

But that would open up too many questions about all of KK's morals and attributes, wouldn't it?

No, if you are a friend of Pa, you are deeply moral and a great parent by proxy. Free from any kind of criticism.

Covered in a saintly glow, perhaps?:D