[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
Forum Member
Why????

Comments

• Options
    eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did say she spent a week building up hate towards him while calling him her "besty".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    any objections?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    God I can't stand her fakeness
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isn't fake, it's just a generic Big Brother insult that's used when someone can't think of anything better.
  • Options
    Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's genuinely has no feelings for people whatsoever
  • Options
    ToricoTorico Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Desy Boy wrote: »
    She's genuinely has no feelings for people whatsoever

This, it's how she makes her living, pretending to like men to get things.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any Danica support?
  • Options
    Amanda_GatamoAmanda_Gatamo Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    She loves her tits!
  • Options
    Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Torico wrote: »
    This, it's how she makes her living, pretending to like men to get things.

Exactly. Her compassion and empathy senses with regards to sexuality has been dulled to a paralytic level. She just doesn't relate sexual behaviour to feelings and thus she can move from target to target without caring. Kinda feels like something's missing there which, in my opinion, is not quite normal.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you cant see how she is fake maybe you should start watching the show.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's insincere and very pretentious.
  • Options
    Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's behaving all flirty and touchy feely with Prince but she has a boyfriend on the outside!!!! If the boyfriends got any sense he'd dump her, he must be a laughting stock to his friends now.
    Prince should run as far away from her as he can, she's venum..
  • Options
    hilarybbfanhilarybbfan Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a non question really. Julie has also been accused by everyone in the house of being fake, acting, playing a game etc etc.. what's good for the goose is good for the gander ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's just a natural talent.
  • Options
    abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    Aneechik wrote: »
    She isn't fake, it's just a generic Big Brother insult that's used when someone can't think of anything better.
    Yup, and she may well be accused of bullying if she stands up for herself again!
  • Options
    kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly. Her compassion and empathy senses with regards to sexuality has been dulled to a paralytic level. She just doesn't relate sexual behaviour to feelings and thus she can move from target to target without caring. Kinda feels like something's missing there which, in my opinion, is not quite normal.

No thats just what some very sad people online want to read in to her behaviour, everyone keeps going on about Danica manipulating the two lads when its bb who manipulated the **** out of some gullible idiots online to start hating a glamour model who has done **** all wrong except be abit of a flirt
  • Options
    kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie68 wrote: »
    She's behaving all flirty and touchy feely with Prince but she has a boyfriend on the outside!!!! If the boyfriends got any sense he'd dump her, he must be a laughting stock to his friends now.
    Prince should run as far away from her as he can, she's venum..

Women with partners cant flirt?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How does Danica manage to fake being so girly? :confused:
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have to agree. I was saying to my other half, she does this whole nice thing, but to me it's just not convincing and doesn't seem to run deep. I really don't think we're seeing the real Danica just a sugar coated version. I think to me that's what fake.
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    have you noticed how her true colours are coming out not that shes up for eviction...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her eyes are dead and cold
  • Options
    abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    have you noticed how her true colours are coming out not that shes up for eviction...
    Her true colours are great!

She was outstanding on tonight's show.

I appreciate that some females on here will never like her, but that's a cross that all pretty girls have to bear, isn't it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    eyespy wrote: »
    She did say she spent a week building up hate towards him while calling him her "besty".
    Yeah.
    What he meant was that she acted really nice to him and called him her best friend etc, when she needed an ally but she quickly switched allies.
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she is totally devoid of any awareness of how her flirting and obvious game playing is upsetting people
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danica is the perfect example on how to rinse a guy or a girl of money.

Mike was right when he said she is a ship jumper, she jumps from ship to ship, looks for the ship with the most gold and gets on board. A very fake personality in all honesty. She got exposed for what she is.