sinnitta - i felt betrayed by cowell

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,042
Forum Member
✭✭✭
have any of you seen this story in the mirror?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/sinitta-betrayal-simon-cowell-baby-2276989

I'm not really sure what type of relationship this pair have (although I'm pretty sure most of us can guess) but I'm surprised that she would vocalise this (if of course true). in the BGT final when he called her up, I shook my head in disbelief. she seemed then like a deluded lovestruck teenager, begging for scraps from his table. she really needs to move on with her own life

Comments

• ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    what a very silly woman....time to grow up.

Now she will be visiting her bank with a fat cheque for her story about Cowell and the baby.
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She REALLY needs to grow up!!
    What a sad woman.
    I bet she doesn't think he is So Macho now:D
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The two of them are both very sad really.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    The first picture in the article is freaky :o
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have to agree here. I have a feeling they are very similar personalities - you just don't see that side of him because it's well hidden by a PR machine.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think its sad how she,Mezghan and Terry obv have no selfrespect. Even if Simon invites them to holidays and events, they should say no and move on.

I mean should Lauren really have to send text mess saying dont worry? :confused: They dont show respect for Simon and Lauren either by doing this.
    Bizarre.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Sad, Sintta is so deluded. Has she no self-respect? She has been married and divorce, since her long-ago relationsip with Simon!!!!!, adopted two beautiful children because (as she told every Talk Show and Journalist) she could not have children although in this article she says Simon was not interested in having children. So now she is "stunned" he is having a child with someone else!! She is an ex-girllfriend but talks as though she is his wife. I doubt she would be hanging on if Simon was not rich, famous etc
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got no sympathy or respect for anyone who went with Simon: Sinitta, Terri. Mezghan, Laura etc
    Simon is a known womanizer and leopards don't change their spots.
    What a sad bunch of fools they are
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marianner wrote: »
    I think its sad how she,Mezghan and Terry obv have no selfrespect. Even if Simon invites them to holidays and events, they should say no and move on.

I mean should Lauren really have to send text mess saying dont worry? :confused: They dont show respect for Simon and Lauren either by doing this.
    Bizarre.

I think Terri seems to have more self respect than the others but since her whole job has really depended on him it's only to a certain degree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    others have hit the nail on the head here with the self respect comments. That's my thoughts exactly - has she (or the rest of his hareem) no self respect?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing with Sinitta is she changes her age, does these stories and dresses up in leaves or reportedly wearing a prosthetic baby bump but then wonders why she isn't taken seriously mentoring on X-Factor
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact is that the man is pathetic. End of, and he has'nt a scooby doo about what good music is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact is that the man is pathetic. End of, and he has'nt a scooby doo about what good music is.

He knows different kinds of cheeses though: cheesy music, cheesy women, cheesy grin, and cheesy wotsits :D
    That's why his surname is Cow-ell ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Terri seems to have more self respect than the others but since her whole job has really depended on him it's only to a certain degree.

Terri is a journalist so yes, it comes with the job but I still think she has difficulties letting Simon go.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Sad, Sintta is so deluded. Has she no self-respect? She has been married and divorce, since her long-ago relationsip with Simon!!!!!, adopted two beautiful children because (as she told every Talk Show and Journalist) she could not have children although in this article she says Simon was not interested in having children. So now she is "stunned" he is having a child with someone else!! She is an ex-girllfriend but talks as though she is his wife. I doubt she would be hanging on if Simon was not rich, famous etc

This. She is so desperate it's untrue. Her marriage even fell by the wayside- surely her feelings for Cowell had something to do with it?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She knows where the bodies are hidden. That is the only explanation I can find for her continual presence in Cowell's life and her pathetic soundbites ad nauseam. What the frig does any of it have to do with her:confused::confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

^^this.
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    I've got no sympathy or respect for anyone who went with Simon: Sinitta, Terri. Mezghan, Laura etc

^^and this.

the man is disgusting in every way. he turns my stomach.
    ironically, despite me being quite the ardent disliker of cheryl cole in the past, it was the way she handled herself after the whole 'axe-ing' thing that made me grow quite a bit of respect for her. (helped by knowing that she never lowered herself to stoop to his standard, despite him panting like a dog for it). i also kind of love when sharon goes off on one about him...."it's SMALL-PENIS-SYNDROME!!":D:D

sinitta really does need to finally grow the hell up and find her own life. she's been clinging to him for all it's worth since the 80s. move on love.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poor sinitta... only 15 and having to deal with the greatest heartache of her young life
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She knows where the bodies are hidden. That is the only explanation I can find for her continual presence in Cowell's life and her pathetic soundbites ad nauseam. What the frig does any of it have to do with her:confused::confused:

I agree - I think they all know where the bodies are, hence him keeping them all close....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scamrasc wrote: »
    ^^this.

^^and this.

the man is disgusting in every way. he turns my stomach.
    ironically, despite me being quite the ardent disliker of cheryl cole in the past, it was the way she handled herself after the whole 'axe-ing' thing that made me grow quite a bit of respect for her. (helped by knowing that she never lowered herself to stoop to his standard, despite him panting like a dog for it). i also kind of love when sharon goes off on one about him...."it's SMALL-PENIS-SYNDROME!!":D:D

sinitta really does need to finally grow the hell up and find her own life. she's been clinging to him for all it's worth since the 80s. move on love.

Size does matter ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nastyman69 wrote: »

Its Simons life. Hes not married and he can date whoever he wants. I dont think hes in love with Lauren. If he had been hed been with her pre baby news. But I do think the baby changed him and will continue to change him.

Sinitta, Holden and co should stop telling him what to do imo.
    Hes a great talented guy who empowers women. Thats good enough for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its Simons life. Hes not married and he can date whoever he wants. I dont think hes in love with Lauren. If he had been hed been with her pre baby news. But I do think the baby changed him and will continue to change him.

It is Simon's life and quite frankly I don't give a damn what he does or what is happening on the baby saga and yes Sinitta needs to get a life and stop clinging onto him
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Does he? or does he use them and spit them out?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does he? or does he use them and spit them out?

He takes care of his exes, finacially. The judges on his shows always plays the centre part. In xfus there are now 3 women on the panel. Maybe next year itll be a female only panel.

When it was decided Cheryl wasnt right for the US show, he offered her to front the UK show, even having his dressing room as part of the deal.

Id say thats empowering women, wouldnt you agree?