Is Howard The Devil?

AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
Forum Member
✭✭
He has these ice cold eyes that just stare, these weird flarey nostrils and this wolf-like demeaner about him like he's stalking, watching, ready to strike. If he grew a pair of horns they wouldn't look out of place.

Comments

• GratingCheeseGratingCheese Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he seems nice. His reasons for wanting Rocky sacked were totally fair (that he took the wrong people into the boardroom).
  • daisylanedaisylane Posts: 8,239
    Forum Member
    I think he's nice. For one thing, he was completely upfront about saying he thought the wrong person had gone - even to the rest of the group after Rocky's departure.
  • AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's scary. Imagine walking into a dark room with him standing in there with that glare on his face, his eyes shining in the dark like an animal's.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It might just be the lighting though , but yeah , even though I like him he does come across a bit Damien-like at times :D
  • AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It might just be the lighting though , but yeah , even though I like him he does come across a bit Damien-like at times :D
    I know, I'm not the only one who thinks this then. I just hope they don't get a photography task as any photos he develops will have black streaks through people's necks and stuff like that.