Dancing on Ice Skate-off 18th Feb

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 250
    Forum Member
    No doubt Bonnie deserved to go through. But did you notice the judges mentioned Bonnie's performances in the show so far, how's she's been constantly great and how the show wouldn't be the same without her. No mention of the actual skate off performance, which they were supposed to be judging her on. Obviously they are back to generalising again rather than voting on that one performance. Consistency please!!
  • podge1podge1 Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=evilfish and how the show wouldn't be the same without her. ![/QUOTE]

That was from Jason - does this mean she could have a complete disaster but still go through because 'the show wouldn't be the same without her.'
  • quelquechosequelquechose Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    He is biased in her favour because he is a dancer and so is she.

I didn't think her basic skating was better than Kelly's, in fact quite the opposite.

I know Kelly didn't bother with that final cartwheel because she knew darn well it would be a waste of time as the judges were so biased.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    that should limit the lifts forcing skating skills to take over
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    the reason Bonnie goes on about anyone could win is because she wants the public to vote for her so doesn't want to appear big headed!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 250
    Forum Member
    I was leaning towards the fact that John was voted out on his skate off performance and they made a big thing about how it was all about that one performance. Yet they never even mentioned it when they voted for Bonnie. Not that I'm disputing the fact that she deserved to win as Kelly was by far the worst of the 2.
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    nicyooyak wrote:
    the reason Bonnie goes on about anyone could win is because she wants the public to vote for her so doesn't want to appear big headed!!
    didnt know you could mind read ;)