What was on last night? I'm confused!!

pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
Forum Member
Am getting p'd off with my series link, as I've just watched what I thought was last night's entire show - ie all the boys' performances, but it was only about half!! Was there another show straight after that wasn't recorded on my sky plus??

And my next question is, do we have any threads without spoilers? I need to know what is safe to read!!

Cheers. :)

Comments

• rztrzt Posts: 21,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pelicano wrote: »
    Am getting p'd off with my series link, as I've just watched what I thought was last night's entire show - ie all the boys' performances, but it was only about half!! Was there another show straight after that wasn't recorded on my sky plus??

And my next question is, do we have any threads without spoilers? I need to know what is safe to read!!

Cheers. :)
    Hi. Basically there was one episode last night split into two halves. It was the Boys episode. The first part was shown at 8pm-9pm on ITV2, the second part was shown at 10pm-11pm on ITV2.

The non-spoiler thread is this: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=750894&page=4
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tonight it seems to be the girls.
    Are the results tomorrow or do we have to wait a week?:confused:
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The results are on straight after the girls.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The results are on straight after the girls.

Thanks.:)
  • pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    Thanks. :) I didn't trust the Sky plus tonight, so watched the whole lot!
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's really annoying. I missed the first half of the boys so never saw the performances from my favourites.
  • TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    Be warned next Thursday the show starts earlier at 7.40pm and finishes at 9pm. Fridays show will be 9pm - 11.20pm.