zoe's look at dennis

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,531
Forum Member
✭✭✭
hi

anyone catch that look zoe gave dennis in the pub..as in a..hmmm i never noticed he was this good looking or somthing :yawn:

pleeease EE don't do the whole mother & daughter going for the same guy again grrrr..probibally won't happen but i just wondered hehe

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

pleeease EE don't do the whole mother & daughter going for the same guy again grrrr.

Kat's not going for Dennis is she?
    and the Dennis/Zoe thing is going to happen if you believe the rumors
    Mind you, there's not a lot of blokes left in the square that Zo hasn't given that look to at some point or another!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no i just meant she has in ther past....:)...

really...hmmmmm what about mickey hehe
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 250
    Forum Member
    hi

anyone catch that look zoe gave dennis in the pub..as in a..hmmm i never noticed he was this good looking or somthing :yawn:

pleeease EE don't do the whole mother & daughter going for the same guy again grrrr..probibally won't happen but i just wondered hehe

Well I've heard rumours that:
    Zoe has a fling with Den senior!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is true EE really are running out of any good storylines!!!
  • WalfordWillWalfordWill Posts: 6,686
    Forum Member
    No I don't think the Zoe/Dirty Den storyline will happen, I think we're going to see Den's wife show up in Walford in the next few weeks. I did catch that look Zoe gave Dennis alrite and I thought hmmmm possible storyline. It mightn't even be a storyline, might be something that begins and ends in a single episode. Although if Dennis is to be a father, then it will come back to haunt him if Zoe is preggers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    'pleeease EE don't do the whole mother & daughter going for the same guy again ' ........... I hate to say it but I think its gonna happen, I know that Kat only dated Dennis for a brief period but I still cant help feeling that this is repeating the whole Kat/Zoe/Anthony thing.... The only difference now though is that Kat is happy with Alfie and so won't be jealous, But I dont think that will stop her from having something to say about the matter, as I cant see her being happy with the relationship, She makes it perfectly clear what she thinks of Dennis...... I think that this Zoe/Dennis relationship is gonna cause a few problems....... xxx :)
    Forum Member
    Well it certainly will if what we saw tonight was anything to go by, Sharon and Dennis back together! :) lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    willhung wrote:
    Well it certainly will if what we saw tonight was anything to go by, Sharon and Dennis back together! :) lol
    Dennis and Sharon split up after Den tells Dennis to choose between Sharon or family. And from what I've heard the Dennis/Zoe thing is just a brief fling, I don't think it lasts.

Helen
    Forum Member
    Ohh right. god don't you just hate Den! what a bastard! lol
  • malaikahmalaikah Posts: 20,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if it was the look when den was having the glass of water at lunchtime/in the morning in the vic after working with andy that night (i think) i thought it looked like a "bleedin' eck look at him he's a crazy man! lets take a step away."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    So, after all they've been through, and Sharon being prepared to disobey Den, Dennis is going to reject Sharon, because Den asks him to choose between her and having a family? Is that what we are supposed to accept? Ah c'mon Eastenders! Just a couple of days ago, we have Den telling Dennis he doesn't care about him, and that he's just been keeping up the pretence for the girls, and then really puts the boot in with the child abuse stuff. Even Vicki is beginning to see that Den is a worthless tosser, so why would Dennis listen to him now? Because Den asks him nicely? That's quite the change of heart. He should forget about Den, and carry on with Sharon. Vicki would come around, and we could have a war between Den and Dennis that would keep things interesting, cause tension between Dennis and Sharon, and the whole thing could keep rolling on for another few months.
    Forum Member
    I totally agree, if they do break up just because Den asks him to, thats a load of shite and totally negates everything that happened in the Vic last week aswell as everything prior to this. Why didnt Dennis just say "ok then" last Thursday and save all that crap? Someone needs to get a hold of Louise Berridge an slap her, this was shaping up to be a half decent storyline but I guess not. Really what its saying is that the Mighty Den always wins! Rubbish, he's an old tosser for gods sake.
    Forum Member
    I suppose we should await the actual outcome before condemning Eastenders completely, but if the rumours are true, and Dennis does choose the family unit over the "love of his life"...well, I'll just go mad...or apply for a job as a scriptwriter...
    Forum Member
    Or maybe both, as "having gone mad" seems to be the perfect qualification for a job as an EE writer!
    Forum Member
    Well they split up! And Zoe was checking him out again! I guess this storyline is going to happen afterall, mores the pity. It was a brilliant mind game by Den though. In saying that it's a bit mad after all the carry on that it's over. Ah well, at least next week we're at the seaside with the old fogies, Pauline, Dot, Jim, Patrick, Yolande and Derek. Pauline meets a bloke and so does Derek. And just as things are going well, news arrives, Mark's dead! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Mayogirl wrote:
    So, after all they've been through, and Sharon being prepared to disobey Den, Dennis is going to reject Sharon, because Den asks him to choose between her and having a family? Is that what we are supposed to accept? Ah c'mon Eastenders!QUOTE]

Couldn't have put it better myself. It's so lame. Just a few weeks ago, Dennis was adament that he and Sharon would never split up and now he's dumping her. Bullsh*t.
    And in, what, a week or something he's going to go with Zoe?
    Utter rubbish. The Dennis I knew and was obsessed with would never do that!
    Forum Member
    I just wonder are we going to have a kind of mirrored story...after six months of sharon saying "You're my brother, and I love you as a brother," are we now, going to have Dennis saying "Sharon stop that, you randy devil...you're my sister, and I love you as a sister!"

I presume that they can do a bit better than that, but either way, it's nonsense. How on earth does Dennis think they could possibly go back to the way things were?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mayogirl wrote:
    I presume that they can do a bit better than that,

Lol, then you've a lot more faith in the scriptwriters than I have!
    Forum Member
    It trully has gone from bad to worse...Sharon inviting dennis back into the house...and dennis actually accepting!!! There's stretching the bounds of credibility and then there is the abyss...EE have gone into the abyss with this story. I just don't believe that anyone could change gears as quickly as, first Dennis, and now Sharon have.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    Mayogirl wrote:
    It trully has gone from bad to worse...Sharon inviting dennis back into the house...and dennis actually accepting!!! There's stretching the bounds of credibility and then there is the abyss...EE have gone into the abyss with this story. I just don't believe that anyone could change gears as quickly as, first Dennis, and now Sharon have.

I know, it's crazy, although I forecast moments of passion to come. At least I would hope, I mean you cannot possibly go from a lustful, loving relationship to living together as brother and sister? It isn't possible. I'm guessing he'll go off with Zoe, Sharon will try to act like it doesn't bother her whilst secretly enraged. He'll get annoyed that she's not annoyed, Den will think everything is as he would like it to be, then one night when it's just the two of them alone, it will all come out in one big huge exchange of words. What's your problem Sharon? I don't have a problem Dennis, why should I be bothered? I don't know but you've not been acting normal around me? bla bla bla, shout shout shout, stare stare stare, snog snog snog and so on...
  • SydneyHopperSydneyHopper Posts: 10,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zoe's enforced celibacy has been hard to um swallow. She deserves a bit of jiggy.

Though, it is hard to believe that such a story line could go anywhere. And we all know that Zoe's interest in purely a moth to light situation. She gave Dennis the look after he had smacked Sharon. That could hardly be the basis for something wholesome. Zoe may well try to elicit the same response from Dennis. As proof that he loves her as much as he loved Sharon. Or, Zoe might well be trying to find someone that will punish her for her guilt. The guilt connected to her days on the street and the oddness of her arrival in the world. I believe Zoe has some dark places. I also believe that she may be recruiting Dennis to find them. The unfortunate thing is that Dennis is on the road to Damascus and Zoe is on the road to nowhere.
    Forum Member
    Sydney, I always love your analysis...wasted on Eastenders, though it is!
  • SydneyHopperSydneyHopper Posts: 10,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All positive comments appreciated:)

Mayogirl (love the name)