They can all see through BITTER Linda now

Comments

• **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    My Nan used to say, "Doesn't matter how beautiful you are on the outside, if you are ugly inside it will always show on the outside".

Linda used to be one of the more beautiful of The Nolans but her ugly, bitter personality has turned her into quite an ugly character.

Shame really.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did they ever treat him badly before?.

Luisa, Casey and Jasmine did, keeping him awake at night.
  • klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When a bitter nasty person has a bitter nasty plan... and it completely backfires - what do you expect her to do, dance a merry jig? Clearly, she's not in the mood for dancing...
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    That could also apply to Jim, he is far from perfect or blameless either outside or in the house. Linda does need to drop it, she is ruining her own time in the house . Jim is a tool but theres nothing she can do about that and in fact she has garnered sympathy for him, whereas if left alone he would have shown himself up eventually.
    Linda needs to let it go, lose the paranoia and move on.

don't think she can its become a pleasure for her :(
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    My Nan used to say, "Doesn't matter how beautiful you are on the outside, if you are ugly inside it will always show on the outside".

Linda used to be one of the more beautiful of The Nolans but her ugly, bitter personality has turned her into quite an ugly character.

Shame really.

Then you have Jim, who is ugly on the inside and outside.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    Great to see the other housemates now seeing Linda for the bitter witch she is. Luisa, Lee, Dappy and Casey can all see it now.

Amazing what happens when you take people out of mother hen's clutches. Suddenly they can think for themselves!

They are absolutely spot on. He can say or do nothing right in her eyes. She is just so spiteful and vindictive. The bitterness is pouring out of her.

Linda Nolan is vile.

Just need Sam to see it now before she leaves on wednesday. She was still siding with Linda.
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Distoney wrote: »
    She is so obsessed with Jim. She stalks his behaviour and takes hip up on every little word he says. She is turning out to be the nastiest most vile person in the house. Wish she was up for eviction and that it wasnt a vote to save.

You can see her waiting for him to say something so that she can jump on it. She is so bitter its sad to see. As many posters have said she is spoiling hers and Jims time in the house.

Im pleased that the others have noticed it now so she will be nominated next and hopefully go. Its not doing her any good being in there and I cant see her having a career boost due to her behaviour.
  • Purves GrundyPurves Grundy Posts: 43,921
    Forum Member
    She's a foul mouthed, malignant old sow of a woman who has sucked the fun out of the house like a death eater.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    klaw wrote: »
    You're confusing her with a normal person who feels shame and doesn't always blame others for her own mistakes.

She will never learn. Because Coleen was so successful last time in her mission to topple Julie Goodyear, she believes that she has a God-given right to do the same to Jim.
  • Daisychain21Daisychain21 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    briallen wrote: »
    I'm quite shocked at Linda's behaviour. Someone would have known she was going to expose her unpleasant side before she agreed to do BB?

She is an evil vindictive nasty old bag - remeber how she treated julie goodyears husband when coleen was in cbb !!!! Have to say Sam has gone down in my estimation ........shame she hasn't got a mind of her own # jimtowin
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    If any of the huskies are a true friend to Linda they will take her aside and quietly explain how she is coming across on screen.

I'm wondering if Luisa will tell her. She's always saying how honest she is.
  • HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Just need Sam to see it now before she leaves on wednesday. She was still siding with Linda.

She won't see it. She's too thick to think for herself. She's Linda's little lapdog.
  • HenrikHenrik Posts: 2,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a horrible mean spirited old boot.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    How do I vote to keep Jim In???

Text 644 24 05

I don't know the phone number. The numbers should all be on the C5 web page :)
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    She will never learn. Because Coleen was so successful last time in her mission to topple Julie Goodyear, she believes that she has a God-given right to do the same to Jim.

I think there's a difference. Julie was nasty to Coleen for no good reason. Just because Coleen is Linda's sister, I don't think it's fair to tar them with the same brush. Coleen didn't spend her time in the house challenging Julie and rolling her eyes to heaven every time Julie opened her mouth.
    Forum Member
    achro wrote: »
    Then you have Jim, who is ugly on the inside and outside.

Well that told me hey!.....:D...:D

I've seen more kindness in Jim in one show than Linda has displayed in the whole time she's been there.
  • Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a foul mouthed, malignant old sow of a woman who has sucked the fun out of the house like a death eater.

I think you mean a Dementor..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    You can see her waiting for him to say something so that she can jump on it. She is so bitter its sad to see. As many posters have said she is spoiling hers and Jims time in the house.

Im pleased that the others have noticed it now so she will be nominated next and hopefully go. Its not doing her any good being in there and I cant see her having a career boost due to her behaviour.

Her only hope is if Jim does eventually crack and maybe lose public support. I'm really rooting for him not to let the b*tch grind him down.
  • klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tomorrow -

Jim - 'Good morning Linda, fancy a cuppa?'

Linda - 'Did you just say you wish I was in a coma? Jesus Jim, you fxxxxx shxxx cxxxbag, waaaaaa etc etc etc'
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the clip tonight on youtube, we saw the house get the task result and they played footage of the huskies in the pub to everyone, including the clip of Luisa saying Linda was bitter and moany.

Hopefully, things might kick off again.

Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrI3pI7D0J4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw
  • Purves GrundyPurves Grundy Posts: 43,921
    Forum Member
    Daemon666 wrote: »
    I think you mean a Dementor..

Oops!:blush: Yes I meant the Dementors.
  • HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    In the clip tonight on youtube, we saw the house get the task result and they played footage of the huskies in the pub to everyone, including the clip of Luisa saying Linda was bitter and moany.

Hopefully, things might kick off again.

Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrI3pI7D0J4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw

Brilliant!!!!!!! :D

Linda will not like that. About time she heard a few home truths.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has so shot herself in the foot, now they have seen this, she will be up next because they know there is a high chance that she will go and whoever is up with her will be safe.

The more she has picked on him, the more she has made him look good because he isn't taking the bait. Stupid woman, she needed to be nice and popular to get more work off the back of the show. She has embarrassed herself.
    Forum Member
    klaw wrote: »
    Tomorrow -

Jim - 'Good morning Linda, fancy a cuppa?'

Linda - 'Did you just say you wish I was in a coma? Jesus Jim, you fxxxxx shxxx cxxxbag, waaaaaa etc etc etc'

Funny!.....:D:D

But eerily close to reality!
  • Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMHO, it seems the 4 huskies have had a better insight into how Linda and Jim are interacting, or rather, one is baiting, the other is reaching the end of their teather. Louisa looked quite shocked as to how loyal Jim was to their 'misery' and thought it was out of order. One thing is for sure, it is going to be very interesting when the secret is out, that they were privvy to conversations and accusations.