Options

Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• Options
    GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    He really is an utter moron.
    " I tell the kids it's okay to have friends that are both boys and girls..."
    :confused:
    What other types of friends are there??

Maybe he's covering ALL eventualities ....how sad can it get ???
    I'm still waiting for the top secret itv 1 project he mentioned in the Sun on Sunday
    Not that it's exactly top secret anymore now !😳
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/554785/eek-peter-andre-i-don-t-feel-prepared-for-junior-having-girlfriends-there-will-be-rules

Now, I've read this a couple of times. And I've tried to be as objective as I can be, considering it's TM we're dealing with here. I've come to the conclusion (a fair while back, actually), that he will literally talk any old tripe to whatever magazine offers him a few £££££££ that week.

So, he's realised now that Junior has just turned 9 that he is nearly a teenager and might possibly be wanting to go on dates. There'll be rules, apparently.

I said to my other half just now, have a quick read of this article and tell me what you think. Now, he's not interested in TM at all and thinks it's funny (cute funny:blush:) when I post on DS re: all things Tango, but he just read the article and said, and I quote, 'what an absolute numpty'.

I reminded him that our son has just turned 5, and he'll be thinking about driving lessons soon.:D

I must admit when I started reading this thread I thought a lot of the regulars on here were being a bit harsh on Pete. I don't read gossip type magazines and wasn't even really aware of what he'd been up to since he split from Katie. Having followed the posts for a while here, though, I can see why he produces such strong reactions from some. Fair enough if he wants to keep plugging away at his dreams of stardom (as cringe-worthy as his attempts are) but his little ones have a right to privacy.

My nephew is about Junior's age and it is amazing how savvy kids are now. It would only take one of the kids from his school (possibly guided by an elder sibling) to read this online and the poor little boy could be teased mercilessly.

Between Katie and Pete these poor kids stand no chance of having a normal, well-adjusted upbringing. Sad really.
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit when I started reading this thread I thought a lot of the regulars on here were being a bit harsh on Pete. I don't read gossip type magazines and wasn't even really aware of what he'd been up to since he split from Katie. Having followed the posts for a while here, though, I can see why he produces such strong reactions from some. Fair enough if he wants to keep plugging away at his dreams of stardom (as cringe-worthy as his attempts are) but his little ones have a right to privacy.

My nephew is about Junior's age and it is amazing how savvy kids are now. It would only take one of the kids from his school (possibly guided by an elder sibling) to read this online and the poor little boy could be teased mercilessly.

Between Katie and Pete these poor kids stand no chance of having a normal, well-adjusted upbringing. Sad really.

I agree Pip. :) TM has no thought of how potentially embarrassing this and the many other things he says could be for Junior (and Princess).

The pair of them, KP and TM should take a long hard look at just what they both put out there in the public domain, especially with regards to their children.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GORTONIAN wrote: »
    Why do I see a four page spread of the former DOTD stood bare chested next to poor Junior covered in shaving foam both holding Gillette razors in their hands as Ok celebrates Juniors first shave ?????🙀
    That poor lad will never in a month of Sundays have a normal rite of passage 😢
    Let's pray other functions won't be covered 😱😱😱
    I foresee dozens of pixilated teen girls plastered in the mag

By the way other razors are available 😄

It's a bit worrying, but I can actually see that happening.

"World Exclusive - doting Dad Peter Andre opens up his bathroom and shares the heartwarming story of Junior's first shave".
    Laugh as Peter can't get the lid off the shaving foam.
    Wince as Junior accidentally cuts himself because his father is hogging the mirror and poor Junior can't see what he's doing.
    Cry as Peter gets swept up in the emotion of the moment and unexpectedly bursts into song.
    And despair that any of the Andre children will ever be able to do a damn thing without their father using it for self-publicity.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And this is the reality. While I can laugh at most things these muppets do, it's the way they use their kids to score points off of each other and as cash cows to prop up their flagging careers is the thing that really isn't funny.

It seems that no private moment of childhood is too precious not to have a price tag attached and their justification that they are giving their fans what they want rings very hollow imo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bit worrying, but I can actually see that happening.

"World Exclusive - doting Dad Peter Andre opens up his bathroom and shares the heartwarming story of Junior's first shave".
    Laugh as Peter can't get the lid off the shaving foam.
    Wince as Junior accidentally cuts himself because his father is hogging the mirror and poor Junior can't see what he's doing.
    Cry as Peter gets swept up in the emotion of the moment and unexpectedly bursts into song.
    And despair that any of the Andre children will ever be able to do a damn thing without their father using it for self-publicity.

What do you reckon?

Woooaaaah yeah Joony is having a shave
    Attention we both crave
    I'll give my fans a wave
    He wears my aftershave yeah

Or is that too good for TM's lyric skills?

What's the odds on Mysterious Gel - For An Insania Shave being promoted as his latest tatt?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Best post of the day Pip
    I too started to read the thread when the tv show first started and thought people were bring unduly harsh until into the second episode of the show it began to dawn on me everything people said on here WAS spot on !!
    Sooner or later and please god I hope I'm wrong all this will return to haunt him in spectacular style
    Maybe when enough parents of the prospective girlfriends/boyfriends put their collective feet down over his 'private away from the cameras lifestyle ' as they don't want their kids( I was going to use another word but will say) involved !!junior and co will be brave enough to tell him ENOUGH IS ENOUGH but sadly having seen Junior play to the cameras I doubt it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You can see the photo online of private/shy/perfect girlfriend breast feeding, junior seems to be sitting as far away as possible he was 8, she isn't his mum, she's his dad's girlfriend/fiancé/whatever. Stuck up on twitter or Facebook out there for the public.
    If his friends had seen that could you imagine the ribbing he would have got at school.
    He's just a child, children suffer when the parents behave in an inappropriate way.
    It's not a for or against for breast feeding, it's about being appropriate around other peoples children.
    Agree children shouldn't be left open for teasing :-(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/554785/eek-peter-andre-i-don-t-feel-prepared-for-junior-having-girlfriends-there-will-be-rules

Now, I've read this a couple of times. And I've tried to be as objective as I can be, considering it's TM we're dealing with here. I've come to the conclusion (a fair while back, actually), that he will literally talk any old tripe to whatever magazine offers him a few £££££££ that week.

So, he's realised now that Junior has just turned 9 that he is nearly a teenager and might possibly be wanting to go on dates. There'll be rules, apparently.

I said to my other half just now, have a quick read of this article and tell me what you think. Now, he's not interested in TM at all and thinks it's funny (cute funny:blush:) when I post on DS re: all things Tango, but he just read the article and said, and I quote, 'what an absolute numpty'.

I reminded him that our son has just turned 5, and he'll be thinking about driving lessons soon.:D
    Well fairly disgusted hmmbopp >:( you have a 5 year old and you haven't yet prepared him incase Wills and Kate have a daughter.
    He should be suited up and ready for marriage, you will distantly related to meal ticket and George.
    And he should have been driving when he was four :D
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    It shouldn't be a problem for Pete at all. Their mother thinks they are adults already at 9 and 7 and has told them Keiran is a sex addict and such like so I don't know what Pete is worrying about.

What a shame he doesn't care enough to take them away from that environment. After all, someone as wealthy as him can certainly afford the court fight.
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a shame he doesn't care enough to take them away from that environment. After all, someone as wealthy as him can certainly afford the court fight.

I think he should take them away from that environment. But you or I don't know whether he has tried or not. How do we know whether he cares enough or not? We don't. That would be something he would be advised not to make public.
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All dates........ Window of the NYCC establishment :D:D:D

It's really odd that he's saying a young lad, who has just flipping well turned 9 years old and in the middle of his primary school years is 'nearly a teenager' and discussing him dating in a national magazine. It's really creepy and inappropriate.

I hope when the little guy does start dating, and he will date loads, he's a heartbreaker for sure, the parents ensure TM can't be at his usual work and see that it's forbidden their young daughter can be papped, especially when you can guarantee that fameflynet will be on call. >:(

It really is - especially already talking about "staying over".
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he should take them away from that environment. But you or I don't know whether he has tried or not. How do we know whether he cares enough or not? We don't. That would be something he would be advised not to make public.

I would bet my house on it that he has not went for full custody.

Seriously, I'd properly bet my house on it. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Had he been to court we would know. The fact he hasn't, speaks volumes about his real commitment to those children.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Had he been to court we would know. The fact he hasn't, speaks volumes about his real commitment to those children.

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the ex DOTY and KP due in court earlier this year ???
    What happened was it called off ???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the ex DOTY and KP due in court earlier this year ???
    What happened was it called off ???
    Can't find anything, but if I could make a wish, it would be that junior and princess didn't have to appear in any more reality shows.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    Looks like most venues pretty much virtually sold out apart from London, Brighton & Bournemouth, but they are not until October, so plenty of time to sell out. 8 extra dates were also added due to popular demand :)http://www.getmein.com/rock-and-pop/peter-andre-tickets.html

That's a ticket resale website where people put unwanted tickets to be sold on. All the shows is the people who don't want to go trying to get money for their unwanted tickets so how on earth does that prove his popularity? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't find anything, but if I could make a wish, it would be that junior and princess didn't have to appear in any more reality shows.

On the DM website today, there are papped long lens shots of Noel Gallagher on holiday with his kids and their faces are blurred out so it can easily be done if the parents want to protect their childrens privacy
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best post of the day Pip
    I too started to read the thread when the tv show first started and thought people were bring unduly harsh until into the second episode of the show it began to dawn on me everything people said on here WAS spot on !!
    Sooner or later and please god I hope I'm wrong all this will return to haunt him in spectacular style
    Maybe when enough parents of the prospective girlfriends/boyfriends put their collective feet down over his 'private away from the cameras lifestyle ' as they don't want their kids( I was going to use another word but will say) involved !!junior and co will be brave enough to tell him ENOUGH IS ENOUGH but sadly having seen Junior play to the cameras I doubt it

The really ironic thing is that the show was his primary regular public platform, designed to very strategically showcase him! It certainly did that but not in the way he and his mgt thought it would. Rather than showing him off, it showed him up week after week for what he is.

Junior's a kid and only did what he was allowed to and encouraged by his father to do on the show. If he now has an unhealthy taste for attention, that's down to TM, no one else.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    The really ironic thing is that the show was his primary regular public platform, designed to very strategically showcase him! It certainly did that but not in the way he and his mgt thought it would. Rather than showing him off, it showed him up week after week for what he is.

Junior's a kid and only did what he was allowed to and encouraged by his father to do on the show. If he now has an unhealthy taste for attention, that's down to TM, no one else.

Absolutely times a billion.

There were times I watched Junior on Andre's RTV show & to be perfectly honest, I did think he could be overly confident & a bit of a show off but & it's a big but, every time Junior displayed this kind of behaviour, TM was always in the background, egging him on.

To anyone who thinks I'm criticising an innocent kid, I'm not, I'm criticising the negative influence TM has on Junior.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely times a billion.

There were times I watched Junior on Andre's RTV show & to be perfectly honest, I did think he could be overly confident & a bit of a show off but & it's a big but, every time Junior displayed this kind of behaviour, TM was always in the background, egging him on.

To anyone who thinks I'm criticising an innocent kid, I'm not, I'm criticising the negative influence TM has on Junior.

The word is brat and Peteybabes is totally responsible.

Poor kid. :(
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    The word is brat and Peteybabes is totally responsible.

Poor kid. :(

Brat is a bit harsh.

In my opinion he's just an innocent kid who's been pushed by his Dad to "perform" for the cameras, he sees how delighted this makes TM & subsequently keeps doing so to please Dad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Why is Junior being called a show off and a brat because he takes after Pete and likes performing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jungle gym wrote: »
    Why is Junior being called a show off and a brat because he takes after Pete and likes performing?

Hiya JG. I don't think it is fair to call any of the kids names, as it's not their fault we get to see them.

Although I think even Pa has said that they play up to the camera: http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2013/04/Peter-Andre-My-kids-are-show-offs-Princess-wants-my-credit-card-and-my-car/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya JG. I don't think it is fair to call any of the kids names, as it's not their fault we get to see them.

Although I think even Pa has said that they play up to the camera: http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2013/04/Peter-Andre-My-kids-are-show-offs-Princess-wants-my-credit-card-and-my-car/
    So if he's aware they play up to the cameras, why didn't he stop them having to perform, really is quite disgusting :(
    According to that article, private/shy/natural super hero mcdonawho is "out there saving lives" :o she hasn't got a medical degree :confused: whose lives is she saving:confused:
This discussion has been closed.