Options

Winston or Christopher? Who will win BB15?

Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
Forum Member
As the final is edging closer I think these two are the only likely winners.

I think Ashleigh has had her peak
Chris has written himself off this week
The public won't forget Helen in the early weeks
Ash will always be negatively associated with Helen
Mark is perceived as too dramatic
Pav and Zoe - That would be an uphill battle to win after coming in so late

Do you agree, regardless of who your favourite actually is?

Who do you think will win?

Who will win BB15? 196 votes

Winston
16% 33 votes
Christopher
50% 99 votes
I think someone else will win
32% 64 votes

Comments

• Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that Winston will win but i'd personally prefer anyone over him before I think he's added the least to the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree I think it's going to close between Winston and Christopher.

Winston may win by picking up the tweenies vote, much like Sam did last year.
    Christopher could win from the more adult and intellectual vote, and the vote from proper fans of BB.

I think Christopher deserves it so much more than Winston, however it is likely that the teenage girl voters won't see this, unfortunately. (Not all!)
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If its going to be one of these 2 it has to be Christopher, Winston is alright but I'd only give him 5th position at best
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually don't think Winston will win at all because the viewers just aren't connected to him. Sam only won last year because of the anti Gina and Dexter vote.
    I think the final will be Christopher, Ashleigh, Winston, Helen and Ash and it will go like this
    5th: Ash
    4th: Helen
    3rd: Winston (Like Alex BB12)
    2nd: Ashleigh
    1st: Christopher
  • Options
    The InformantThe Informant Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did the same thread a few days ago and the majority think Christopher and I agree, no-one else other than Winston and Christopher stand a chance.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rather Christopher but it will be Winston ....
    all his Winstonites Teen fans who's been saving their pocket money for weeks will vote on Mass.
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Since the question was who WILL win, I voted for Winston. Not that I'd want him to win (I'd prefer Christopher out of that choice and Ashleigh to both of them) but it's pretty obvious he will. There's been worse winners anyway.
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be happy if either Winston, Christopher or Helen won.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love it to be Christopher. He's got so much going for him and would be a deserving winner imo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    Christopher deserves to win and I've loved him from the very start.:cool:
  • Options
    docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    I want Christopher to win but expect it to be Winston :(
  • Options
    king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winston, and in his own words....100%:cry::(>:(
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually don't think Winston will win at all because the viewers just aren't connected to him. Sam only won last year because of the anti Gina and Dexter vote.
    I think the final will be Christopher, Ashleigh, Winston, Helen and Ash and it will go like this
    5th: Ash
    4th: Helen
    3rd: Winston (Like Alex BB12)
    2nd: Ashleigh
    1st: Christopher

I agree with all ( but 1 bit ) of your post. Chris will be in there, rather than Ash. Only my opinion:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God alone knows, I don't think we have had the last turn of big brother's knife yet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd prefer Christopher to win but think Winston will. I don't mind Winston winning much though, I think I like him a lot more than most people on this forum do. I think they'd be a good top two, though I think Ashleigh deserves to be in the top three mix too.
  • Options
    littlemissbblittlemissbb Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love to see Christopher win but I think it will be Winston.
  • Options
    FiFi_TrixibellFiFi_Trixibell Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Christopher should win because he has had some awful things to put up with and has come through smiling and not bearing a grudge. Whereas Winston has had no trouble from anyone and doesn't really add anything to conversations. Even if he starts it!! He has created no dramas in there at all! We got out money's worth with Christopher.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    I want Christopher to win because I think he is really caring, nice and genuine. He clearly comes from a good family as they didn't want him to go on the show and I just think it'd be nice for him to win. Plus, I actually feel like he's contributed a lot to the show, which I didn't feel for previous 'nice' winners like Luke A or Sam.

I think Ashleigh will win. Her supporters are just a bit too weird.. it's like they have a crush and she can do no wrong. All the 'Queen Ashleigh' stuff on Twitter, it's just a bit childish really. Don't get me wrong, I like her.. but I don't feel she's done enough to merit winning. If we're going to give the win to someone just because the majority of the audience is crushing on her, it kind of defeats the purpose of Big Brother. Her entire first 6 weeks was largely bitchiness.

The order that I see the final going will be

6. Ash
    5. Chris
    4. Winston
    3. Helen
    2. Christopher
    1. Ashleigh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    I would be happy with either Christopher or Winston. Both of them seem to be fairly decent people.

My original final three were Christopher Chris and Ashleigh/Winston

and now its

Christopher, Winston and Ashleigh/Chris or Pav
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    I can't think of a single thing Christopher's done to win, if i try to list HM's he's last on my mind along with Ash.

It's got to be between Ashleigh, Winston, Helen, Chris in my mind.
  • Options
    DoctorWho4545DoctorWho4545 Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    Christopher doesn't have the buzz to win. He might get third or even second just for being nice and the sympathy from the Mark thing but not winning. Same with Winston I think, he might win but I'm not sure. I think Ashleigh will win if she plays it right the next few weeks
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Yes, I think it will be one of those two. I sincerely hope it's Christopher.

I'm slightly puzzled that nobody seems to think Mark will be in the final. Who do you think is going to nominate him before then?
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher doesn't have the buzz to win.

I think he has. Currently i'd say Ashleigh, Christopher and Pav were the three with the most buzz.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have any idea who'll win, but I hope Christopher makes it past Winston.