Options

My heart just broke for Helen then on BOTS

amiableamiable Posts: 412
Forum Member
Seeing her break down with such vulnerability and saying she wanted to change people's perceptions and that she forgot to say thank you before.

I actually had goosebumps and burst into tears. There is something so raw, honest and vulnerable about her and it makes me so sick to see people keep chucking her past back at her.

She is not perfect but is fiercely loyal and the strength of the bonds/friendships she has made in that house show that deep down, despite her background she wants to be a good person.

She's so tough and to see her just break down like that really got to me

Comments

• Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    She has a heart and its nice to see it.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was in tears last night with her Ashleigh and Ash.
  • Options
    Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a beautiful person who cares for others.
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what a croc of.......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amiable wrote: »
    Seeing her break down with such vulnerability and saying she wanted to change people's perceptions and that she forgot to say thank you before.

I actually had goosebumps and burst into tears. There is something so raw, honest and vulnerable about her and it makes me so sick to see people keep chucking her past back at her.

She is not perfect but is fiercely loyal and the strength of the bonds/friendships she has made in that house show that deep down, despite her background she wants to be a good person.

So she's still trying to change everyone else and not herself?

Horrid woman, enjoy your piece of shit cheat 'winner'.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel more sorry for all the women whose hearts have broke when they found out their other halves have shagged the trollop.
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member

Really is this a serious post
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    what a croc of.......

💩

Boohoo, looks for my violin to play..
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    I hope she gets her issues dealt with because she does seem like a good person and someone who wants to be a good person.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didn't she have all summer to do that?
    or is that phase II now? Helen and endless shows on Channel 5. Lets be honest that's what they wanted for ages a HM who can provide them with multiple angles to show BBUK on Channel 5 can still make you famous.

I haven't even watched this series but the tweets/Forum alone you can tell this series has just been a plaything for the producers. Its actually bordering on a farce if people weren't still voting. I feel really sorry for all those still supporting via the phone vote because it begins right here Helen the changed Person who will saturate basically any medium that will have her now.
  • Options
    Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has found God ,didn't you know.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

how differently different people percieve things.
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pass the sick bucket please. What a load of tripe just read she has no regrets hurting Colleen Rooney. Say no more.
  • Options
    KittygodfreeKittygodfree Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gris wrote: »

How utterly ghastly. Everyone deserves redemption.
  • Options
    playa1playa1 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Load of shit she realised the public hated her and stepped up the 'journey' shite at the end, probably because she was told to. Maybe it was the plethora of warnings that meant nothing because she was the PRE-ARRANGED winner of bb. Queue 'youth hostelling with Helen Wood' next week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

PMSL :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    amiable wrote: »

She's so tough and to see her just break down like that really got to me
    Am I the only one not seeing this?!

She hasn't even said she's in the wrong!
    She's still blaming others FFS!
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    I feel more sorry for all the women whose hearts have broke when they found out their other halves have shagged the trollop.

Yeah the men didnt give a flying fig about their partners or wives did they.
  • Options
    playa1playa1 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iMatt_101 wrote: »
    Am I the only one not seeing this?!

She hasn't even said she's in the wrong!
    She's still blaming others FFS!

Why would she blame anyone else? She obviously knows the public are on her side now apparantly.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Mine did. Genuinely feel for her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    didn't she have all summer to do that?
    or is that phase II now? Helen and endless shows on Channel 5. Lets be honest that's what they wanted for ages a HM who can provide them with multiple angles to show BBUK on Channel 5 can still make you famous.

I haven't even watched this series but the tweets/Forum alone you can tell this series has just been a plaything for the producers. Its actually bordering on a farce if people weren't still voting. I feel really sorry for all those still supporting via the phone vote because it begins right here Helen the changed Person who will saturate basically any medium that will have her now.

Great post, especially the BiB. Sums it up perfectly.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Yeah the men didnt give a flying fig about their partners or wives did they.
    No they certainly did not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    What is wrong with people, she wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire... oops! What I'm I talking about, of course she would...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gris wrote: »

Not happy with winning, she's still getting her digs into those who had the temerity to stand up to her.
  • Options
    vpowervpower Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How utterly ghastly. Everyone deserves redemption.

They do if they don't keep blaming other people:)